Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 245339 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2010, 01:11:41 PM »
Quote from: lifeoffitz
just found out that becky and i aren't the only ones choking out little nat!  lol.  she's become a workplace slut.  a really wonderful young person, lol!

:eek:

You can tell that Tim is really close with Natalie by the way he calls her by her nickname, “Nat” on the internet.  Same with “ALew”.  They must be really close friends.

When he was all, “Meet Nat”, and then it was picture of her half naked laying by the pool, I really knew Tim has some close, and attractive friends that really trust him.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
WHY THE eff AM I THE ONLY ONE OVER THERE THAT GOT BLACKLISTED FOR SAYING IT WAS CREEPY?  :curse:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:20:13 PM by steve dave »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WHY THE eff AM I THE ONLY ONE OVER THERE THAT GOT BLACKLISTED FOR SAYING IT WAS CREEPY?  :curse:

sometimes the first one over the wall clears the way for others steve.  true in war, protest movements and bbs'n.  you are a trailblazer.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
You know, in my experience, posting pictures of people on the interwebs is not very classy.  Can we give this gale the goEMAW katpak treatment?  I mean I know psychos like Jeffy have already downloaded the picture to their desktops, but they may well have based on fitz's actions.  Just on principle, I move we strive to treat people better than Fitz.  Should still give us plenty of wiggle room in case we need to break the emergency glass and bust out another Sec 17 anger bomb.

We are simply "retweeting" it.  I understand your apprehension, but this is a SERIOUS thread about this event.  It's journalishy, like GPC.

I understand that, but ESPN blotted out the face of Kobe's victim didn't they?  I think we should afford Fitz's victim the same, if not more, privacy.

I support pak heading her if it hasn't been done already (can't see at work, due to photobucket block or something, not b/c it's creepy pr0n that Fitz put out to the world).  goEMAW should be above the fray, plus I'm yet to see a picture that isn't improved w/a pak head.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
You know, in my experience, posting pictures of people on the interwebs is not very classy.  Can we give this gale the goEMAW katpak treatment?  I mean I know psychos like Jeffy have already downloaded the picture to their desktops, but they may well have based on fitz's actions.  Just on principle, I move we strive to treat people better than Fitz.  Should still give us plenty of wiggle room in case we need to break the emergency glass and bust out another Sec 17 anger bomb.

We are simply "retweeting" it.  I understand your apprehension, but this is a SERIOUS thread about this event.  It's journalishy, like GPC.

I understand that, but ESPN blotted out the face of Kobe's victim didn't they?  I think we should afford Fitz's victim the same, if not more, privacy.

I support pak heading her if it hasn't been done already (can't see at work, due to photobucket block or something, not b/c it's creepy pr0n that Fitz put out to the world).  goEMAW should be above the fray, plus I'm yet to see a picture that isn't improved w/a pak head.

I agree.  It's been "updated."

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Though I can't see most of her face, I think I know the girl on the left  :grin:
[

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2010, 02:23:56 PM »
...this guy.   

KStateBate

Re: Apologizing in advance   Reply
Bate likes Natalie....Bate hopes Natalie likes Bate...She passes the eye candy test hands down FITZ and I am sure her journalism skills are more than adequate. Welcome to the team Nat. EMAW

Posted on 5/2 6:15 PM | IP: Logged

I miss Bate so much. That guy is good for nothing but laughter all the time.
[

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
All joking aside, FITZ, being the reckless buffoon that he is, has put his company seriously at risk for exposure here.  We all know he isn't the most intelligent individual, but this is amazingly idiotic even by his standards.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »
...this guy.   

KStateBate

Bate likes Natalie....Bate hopes Natalie likes Bate...She passes the eye candy test hands down FITZ and I am sure her journalism skills are more than adequate. Welcome to the team Nat. EMAW

You suck.  Go away.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Move along, haters.  Nothing to see here................

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11418
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: So let me get this straight... Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We haven't hired anyone and this is a friend of mine and the link was to a Twitter photo posted by a female friend of hers. Some of you need to relax cuz it was meant as a joke on her and after initially thinking it was funny, she asked that I take it down because someone else's panties were in a bunch. Great kid. Go to Tubby's a tip her well. And the last thing Natalie needs is defending. She can take care of herself.

Also, great use of the word "cuz".  So informal and nonchalant.  So hip and slangy.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Looks like University Commons....but could be Chase.

Pretty sure that's UC

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2010, 02:35:23 PM »
...this guy.   

KStateBate

You suck.  Go away.

Don't hate.
[

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
WHY THE shazbot! AM I THE ONLY ONE OVER THERE THAT GOT BLACKLISTED FOR SAYING IT WAS CREEPY?  :curse:

Scouts take arrows Ke-Mo Sah-Bee

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Pretty sure he doesn't realize how much everyone hates his fat ass.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

He has loads more followers.  He takes a great deal of solace in that.

Really, the phenomenon that I have observed is that most "hate" for Fitzgerald is really just hate of the "Wabash Station" mentality, for which he is the symbol.  Sure, there are plenty that really do hate him "the man," but I'd wager that it's not as many that simply hate those who love him.  :dunno: 

We may never know for certain.....

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »
To say we're dealing with someone with the maturity level of a middle schooler is probably a stretch.

LifeofFitz   
 Twit Tip: Never take advice on women from dudes whose own right hands cheat on them with other penises.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And like a seed in the wind, FITZ takes the last word and then locks his own thread...................

:lol:

Just from a pure, unadulterated idiocy standpoint this even tops "It's Patterson".

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11411
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Haters crack me up Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will actually pay you money to join your website to come hate. Folks, you have to put your name on your CC, so when you make up a fake name, you're not fooling us. We can see who you are. Making up fake identities and trolling the Internet, now that is creepy, pathetic and really strange.

Posted on 5/2 9:20 PM | IP: Logged

OlatheWildcat

On full scholarship
Post #1024
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: Haters crack me up Reply

I should probably change my name shouldn't I? LOL

Posted on 5/2 9:22 PM | IP: Logged

TNCat

All-American performer
Post #11573
Collierville, TN
MyFanPage

I would never have guessed Natalie to be a hater.

Posted on 5/2 9:25 PM | IP: Logged

Old_School_Cat

All-Big 12 performer
Post #6206
Olathe, KS
MyFanPage

Fitz, you are scaring the hell out of me. Are you saying this actually happens on the internets?

Posted on 5/2 9:42 PM | IP: Logged

wildcat77

On the depth chart
Post #3108
MyFanPage

i assume you are referring to katpak...things must be slow on the other site. what is there basic beef with you, fitz?

Posted on 5/2 9:45 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11413
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage

I have no idea, but we're actually finding it entertaining because we drive them insane. They do manly things like yell at you AFTER you've walked by or make up stories about you and post them on their site. We rolled at the one about me choking some kid. "I will choke you" has turned into a workplace phrase.

One of the strangest things about having a job such as this is you run into people who simply despise you because you get to do what you do for a living and they don't. I have spoken with other people in the media or in athletics and they run into this same thing.

Posted on 5/2 9:50 PM | IP: Logged

Wild Cat Will

New walk-on to the team
Post #41
Manhattan, KS
MyFanPage

Originally posted by FITZ:
I have no idea, but we're actually finding it entertaining because we drive them insane. They do manly things like yell at you AFTER you've walked by or make up stories about you and post them on their site. We rolled at the one about me choking some kid. "I will choke you" has turned into a workplace phrase.

One of the strangest things about having a job such as this is you run into people who simply despise you because you get to do what you do for a living and they don't. I have spoken with other people in the media or in athletics and they run into this same thing.

I will reserve judgment until we play your Monday night softball team. Last year we ended up on a good note beating them, but who knows this year since we usually split. If you get them to lose to my team though I will like you I promise.

Posted on 5/2 9:59 PM | IP: Logged

koppe22

All-American performer
Post #10529
Quit Staring.

MyFanPage

I'm just glad your posting again, two threads in one day is like Christmas
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Posted on 5/2 10:12 PM | IP: Logged

Let's Wabash

On the depth chart
Post #2530
Manhattan, KS
MyFanPage

FITZ

Posted on 5/2 10:15 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11414
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage

That Monday night league is loaded this year. May need to make sure the boys have plenty of between games beers.

Posted on 5/2 10:30 PM | IP: Logged

MyaJ

New walk-on to the team
Post #42
MyFanPage

Originally posted by FITZ:

I think another funny phrase to say around the office would be, like, if someone totally F's something up that would have been awesome you could say "Wow, looks like you totally It's Patterson'd that". For double hilarity you could put them together be like "Hey guy, if you It's Patterson one more thing I'm going to choke you." I bet everyone would get a kick out of that.

Posted on 5/2 10:57 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11415
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage

And you don't think we do? Ah, haters, they just can't help themselves. Pretty funny.
This post was edited on 5/3 12:10 AM by FITZ

Posted on 5/3 12:03 AM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11416
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage

I had never really listened to the lyrics before. Too funny.

Posted on 5/3 12:08 AM | IP: Logged

Spence4KSU

Almost on scholarship
Post #452
Lenexa, KS
MyFanPage

Originally posted by Let's Wabash:
FITZ

Dusty,

You crack me up!

This song has literally been the soundtrack of my spring.

"I wanna show all of my haters love, this song is for you!"

Posted on 5/3 12:24 AM | IP: Logged

Thunder_Cat

Post #3663
MyFanPage

In my few years here that has been my biggest shock the sheer # of pathetic losers without enough good going on in their life that they actuall have the time to do that....everyone else knows they are pathetic losers and PAY to be called a pathetic loser.

This is the only site I post to because of my love of KSU.....too much good fun exciting in my life to waste on something else.

Most are KU fans (no surprise there) most never even went there and yes friendless, basement living, stupid......losers.

Posted on 5/3 4:35 AM | IP: Logged

ksuno1stnnr

New walk-on to the team
Post #91
MyFanPage

why was the original thread deleted?

Posted on 5/3 8:59 AM | IP: Logged

bzerener

New walk-on to the team
Post #11
MyFanPage

Since they are trying to delete a thread regarding the topic today:

Hopefully Fitz pulled the thread because he realized it was inappropriate. This is a 19 year-old-girl that currently has no ties to a journalism background. I know the whole deal was meant to be completely harmless, but how would you feel if your daughter was being posted on a male-dominated website with only her swimsuit on?

I know the girl very well and realize she probably had no problem with it, but someone has to stick up for her. There are a lot of creepy people out there and this is the last place that should be happening. I have no issues with FITZ, but he showed poor judgment in his post last night. I hope that she does get the opportunity to work for these guys, but there's got to be a more professional way to make the announcement.

Please note that I’m not hiding behind any screen name.
This post was edited on 5/3 10:49 AM by bzerener

Posted on 5/3 10:11 AM | IP: Logged

Tomcatinlaw

Almost on scholarship
Post #839
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Can someone give a short description of what this is all... Reply

about...? I feel like I'm missing something here. Inquiring minds want to know.

Posted on 5/3 10:34 AM | IP: Logged

ChukaII

Almost on scholarship
Post #229
MyFanPage

Only on a message board can a CEO announce the hiring of a new journalist complete with a picture of this new hire in a bikini. I don't think I would want to be this CEO's Employment Practices insurance carrier. Perhaps that is why the post disappeared????

Posted on 5/3 11:35 AM | IP: Logged

MyaJ

New walk-on to the team
Post #43
MyFanPage

Originally posted by ChukaII:
Only on a message board can a CEO announce the hiring of a new journalist complete with a picture of this new hire in a bikini. I don't think I would want to be this CEO's Employment Practices insurance carrier. Perhaps that is why the post disappeared????

OK hater. Why don't you change your name to HaterII? Let me guess, you attended K-Hate University and majored in Hate Science and Management.
This post was edited on 5/3 11:48 AM by MyaJ

Posted on 5/3 11:47 AM | IP: Logged

Go Man Go

A solid starter
Post #4265
Prairie Village

MyFanPage
Add Buddy So let me get this straight... Reply

1) FITZ announces his hiring of a new employee by posting pictures of her in a bikini.

2) FITZ deletes the post.

3) FITZ makes a new post calling out "haters" and calling them creepy? (I think it is pretty obvious who the creeper in this situation is.)

Also, if I recall correctly, didn't FITZ ban CatWoman (a long time poster) for retaliating to one of Koppe's boobie posts by posting some pictures of dudes with their shirts off?

So, basically... pointing out the male bias of the site gets you banned, while objectifying your own employees is allowed?

Why any woman would choose to work in that kind of environment is beyond me.

Also, GPC's constant cries of "take us seriously as journalists" are really falling on deaf ears here. I'll take you seriously as journalists when you start acting like professionals.

And like bzerener, I'm not hiding behind any screen name. The mods here know my name.

Posted on 5/3 12:37 PM | IP: Logged

ehdabeags

On the depth chart
Post #2275
The Happy Dragon

MyFanPage

I am glad I am not the only one who thought that post was creepy as hell.
This post was edited on 5/3 12:58 PM by ehdabeags

Posted on 5/3 12:57 PM | IP: Logged

sprtsnwyn

All-Big 12 performer
Post #8158
Wichita
MyFanPage

Is it just because FITZ posted it, or are all the countless threads/photos/sig pics/posts over the years with random girls, mostly bikini-clad, creepy, too?
This post was edited on 5/3 1:41 PM by sprtsnwyn

Posted on 5/3 1:41 PM | IP: Logged

Raist

Post #717
MyFanPage
Add Buddy You thought that was creepy? Reply

Interesting...

Posted on 5/3 1:45 PM | IP: Logged

Go Man Go

A solid starter
Post #4266
Prairie Village

MyFanPage

Originally posted by sprtsnwyn:
Is it just because FITZ posted it, or are all the countless threads/photos/sig pics/posts over the years with random girls, mostly bikini-clad, creepy, too?

I find those moderatly creepy and always inappropriate.

However, I find it EXTREMELY creepy and borderline illegal for an employer to do that for someone they just hired. If your wife/daughter/mother/sister/friend accepted a job and then her new employer immediately posted bikini pics of her, would you think that guy was probably acting creepy, inapropriate, pervy, etc? I certainly would.

Posted on 5/3 1:58 PM | IP: Logged

shane@gpc

ADMIN
Post #268
MyFanPage

just for the record nobody has been hired and I imagine nobody will be hired to do the minute for a couple months.

Posted on 5/3 2:02 PM | IP: Logged

ChukaII

Almost on scholarship
Post #230
MyFanPage

He better hire her now. Or she can complain she must not have passed the "Bikini Test".

Posted on 5/3 2:06 PM | IP: Logged

KStateBate

Post #6873
MyFanPage

Originally posted by Go Man Go:

Originally posted by sprtsnwyn:

I find those moderatly creepy and always inappropriate.

However, I find it EXTREMELY creepy and borderline illegal for an employer to do that for someone they just hired. If your wife/daughter/mother/sister/friend accepted a job and then her new employer immediately posted bikini pics of her, would you think that guy was probably acting creepy, inapropriate, pervy, etc? I certainly would.

Are you ALWAYS on the rag or just on Mondays? I think we all have posted stuff on here we wish we wouldn't have in hindsight and then edit/delete it. So what's your beef? It's not on here anymore. How long are we going to read your rants about this particular incident? Go Man Go...please go away. EMAW

Posted on 5/3 2:11 PM | IP: Logged

Go Man Go

A solid starter
Post #4267
Prairie Village

MyFanPage

Originally posted by KStateBate:

Are you ALWAYS on the rag or just on Mondays? I think we all have posted stuff on here we wish we wouldn't have in hindsight and then edit/delete it. So what's your beef? It's not on here anymore. How long are we going to read your rants about this particular incident? Go Man Go...please go away. EMAW

Making drunken posts and then deleting them later is really your forte, Bate.

How long are you going to read my rants? I guess as long as you keep clicking on my posts. Also, I'm not sure how making one post and following it up by answering a specific question that was asked of me really qualifies as over-doing it on a particular topic.

Asking me to go away probably won't work. I don't know how many times I've asked you to go away... yet, here you are.

Posted on 5/3 2:17 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #11418
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage

We haven't hired anyone and this is a friend of mine and the link was to a Twitter photo posted by a female friend of hers. Some of you need to relax cuz it was meant as a joke on her and after initially thinking it was funny, she asked that I take it down because someone else's panties were in a bunch. Great kid. Go to Tubby's a tip her well. And the last thing Natalie needs is defending. She can take care of herself.

Posted on 5/3 2:20 PM | IP: Logged

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2010, 02:50:22 PM »
wow. fitz is a tool.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Really, the phenomenon that I have observed is that most "hate" for Fitzgerald is really just hate of the "Wabash Station" mentality, for which he is the symbol.  Sure, there are plenty that really do hate him "the man," but I'd wager that it's not as many that simply hate those who love him.  :dunno: 

I'd guess that post-It's_Patterson and now in the "Twitta Era", there's a pretty big overlap section in your venn diagram.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'd guess that post-It's_Patterson and now in the "Twitta Era", there's a pretty big overlap section in your venn diagram.

Probably so....I'm merely speculating. 

catzacker

so, like, at the end of the day, all he did was try to make a joke and it turned out terribly?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Man, seems like a lot of people here want to be Fitz.  (banging Tubby's waitresses and writing badass articles about the cats and stuff)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »
gay slurs...nice touch...Don't be a hater.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Michigancat pretty much nails it.  At the end of the day, it's really all just boils down to envy.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Gopowercat.com needs PoetWarrior so bad.

Anyone remember why I was banned?

I still don't know.