Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 248539 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1050 on: December 16, 2011, 02:59:02 PM »
Srsly though, we should probably all be compiling screenshots of his tweets for the inevitable trial(s).

There isn't going to be a trial.  He is the Nucky of Aggieville.  Haven't you seen his twitter?

Also, he will eventually be shot by a husband/boyfriend of some chick he creeps the eff out.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: December 16, 2011, 03:17:47 PM »
Srsly though, we should probably all be compiling screenshots of his tweets for the inevitable trial(s).

There isn't going to be a trial.  He is the Nucky of Aggieville.  Haven't you seen his twitter?

Also, he will eventually be shot by a husband/boyfriend of some chick he creeps the eff out.

One weird thing about that is how the entire board will be going OK_Cat re: his death and the actual OK_Cat will either be really frustrated that everyone's doing his thing and/or will have to step it up to a previously unimagined level of OK_Cat-ness to make any sort of impact.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 16, 2011, 03:50:14 PM »
Welp, @kansassports is taking Fitz to task for the child gag ball talk, so looks like this will all be resolved shortly.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: December 16, 2011, 03:52:19 PM »
Would LOVE to hear CaptainCrap's thoughts on this.   :eek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: December 16, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »
Would LOVE to hear CaptainCrap's captaincrap's thoughts on this.   :eek:

FYP, bro

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: December 16, 2011, 08:21:18 PM »
Would LOVE to hear CaptainCrap's captaincrap's thoughts on this.   :eek:

FYP, bro

T-y.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: December 16, 2011, 10:20:36 PM »

One weird thing about that is how the entire board will be going OK_Cat re: his death and the actual OK_Cat will either be really frustrated that everyone's doing his thing and/or will have to step it up to a previously unimagined level of OK_Cat-ness to make any sort of impact.

i'm kind of enjoying the irony of it all, honestly.  i mean, you guys destroyed my homie Mike McQ for not intervening, but everyone on goEMAW.com is guilty of the same thing.  We're all witnesses to kids getting violated by fat face and we're doing nothing to stop it.   :cry:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1057 on: December 16, 2011, 11:51:33 PM »
Pretty sure a few goEMAW'ers emailed currie.  Also, if any of us heard sex noises coming from his twitter when we knew he was creeping, I am pretty sure action would not only be taken, but taken in such a way that fanning would post audio of it on the site immediately upon sobering up and cleaning off the marker.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: December 17, 2011, 08:46:40 AM »
Pretty sure a few goEMAW'ers emailed currie.  Also, if any of us heard sex noises coming from his twitter when we knew he was creeping, I am pretty sure action would not only be taken, but taken in such a way that fanning would post audio of it on the site immediately upon sobering up and cleaning off the marker.

Good post.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: December 19, 2011, 08:42:28 AM »
Mods, if not appropriate for creepster thread, move to Poor Arkansas Fans thread or a modified version of Guess Tie Color thread.

LifeofFitz: I love Men's Wearhouse. Between my earned credits, gift card and the buy one/get one sale, just paid $132 for more than $800 of clothing.

Ski_KC: @LifeofFitz You should try Joseph A. Bank clothing store....$50 will net you half the store.  Buy a tie get 6 suits FREEEEEE!

LifeofFitz: @Ski_KC Sadly, I shop in sizes bigger than they carry.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 19, 2011, 09:16:46 AM »
i think what he's saying in that last one is that he's fat.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: December 19, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »
can someone give me the cliffs notes version of the whole joseph a bank thing tia.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 19, 2011, 09:27:21 AM »
Arkansas fans big timed us with it, as in that's where they buy their clothes.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 19, 2011, 09:30:09 AM »
Arkansas fans big timed us with it, as in that's where they buy their clothes.

It was at that point we knew what we were getting into with pigaggie fans.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 19, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
can someone give me the cliffs notes version of the whole joseph a bank thing tia.

in the arkansas thread.  a ark fan said he was going to the game.  he said he was going to be wearing his brand new red shirt he bought from jos a bank.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: December 19, 2011, 09:58:48 AM »

:eek:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 19, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »
It was meant as a compliment.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 19, 2011, 11:11:28 AM »
It was meant as a compliment.

That's how I took it!  :thumbsup:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 29, 2011, 06:02:25 PM »
 :facepalm:

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #12699
Manhattan, Kan.

New Aggieville promotional ad   

This was shot by Varney's & WIBW for the NYE broadcast. It stars a familiar face. I'm very proud of her.

Link: More Natalie Wells

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 29, 2011, 09:54:04 PM »
:facepalm:

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #12699
Manhattan, Kan.

New Aggieville promotional ad   

This was shot by Varney's & WIBW for the NYE broadcast. It stars a familiar face. I'm very proud of her.

Link: More Natalie Wells

Yeah...just stop on  :barf: stop on b  :barf: stop on by and have a  :barf: have a burger at  :barf: Kite's bar  :barf: and  :barf: Grill..... :barf: :barf:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 29, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »
Fitz made 2 sexual predator references in today's The GoPowercat Podcast.  One was when he interrupted Rob's tale of how one of the caterers at the Cassidy Family Christmas put on a Santa suit to entertain the kids, by suggesting it would be a good way for a sexual deviant to have access to kids, which yeah, I guess would work.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 30, 2011, 07:43:01 AM »
Fitz made 2 sexual predator references in today's The GoPowercat Podcast.  One was when he interrupted Rob's tale of how one of the caterers at the Cassidy Family Christmas put on a Santa suit to entertain the kids, by suggesting it would be a good way for a sexual deviant to have access to kids, which yeah, I guess would work.

I actually found his sexual predator joke about enticing children with Tranformer toys a  lot more creepy.

Kind of feel sorry for Rob when FITZ jokes about molesting kids on those podcasts. 
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 30, 2011, 07:52:54 AM »

I actually found his sexual predator joke about enticing children with Tranformer toys a  lot more creepy.

Kind of feel sorry for Rob when FITZ jokes about molesting kids on those podcasts. 

The Santa thing came to mind first for me because it was more of a "plan", but I agree the Transformers thing was creepier since he used his "luring" voice.

Is the GPC Ft. Worth Bowl Extravaganza being marketed as a family event?  Is "Santa" going to be there?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 30, 2011, 09:28:33 AM »

The Santa thing came to mind first for me because it was more of a "plan", but I agree the Transformers thing was creepier since he used his "luring" voice.

Is the GPC Ft. Worth Bowl Extravaganza being marketed as a family event?  Is "Santa" going to be there?

Yes, FITZ's child molestation vignette involving Santa was quite bizarre and uncomfortable on a number of levels.  I think his luring children with Transformers was more creepy due to the subtly for some reason.

His continual Chris Hansen stuff is just plain weird.

Wonder what his hang up is on abusing children and why he finds it so funny?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 30, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »

Yes, FITZ's child molestation vignette involving Santa was quite bizarre and uncomfortable on a number of levels.  I think his luring children with Transformers was more creepy due to the subtly for some reason.

His continual Chris Hansen stuff is just plain weird.

Wonder what his hang up is on abusing children and why he finds it so funny?

Really, the joke is on us.  Children get molested.  Deal with it.  Our hating on Fitz for making light of the subject is just driving more traffic to THE GoPowercat.com Podcast, and I'm sure Fitz and the boys are rolling at the office about all that sweet ad revenue coming in as a result.