Author Topic: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......  (Read 246894 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: And the Aggieville creepster of the year goes to.......
« Reply #1025 on: December 14, 2011, 09:15:05 PM »
I've got to watch my words on here since we have so many celebrities checking this board, hence the call from Nick Wright after the 610 thread. But I will say watching him work his magic over the years down in the ville, has it ever worked? I mean ya! He buys these girls drinks, tweets at them non-stop, and hires them on his staff! But have they actually ever allowed him to touch them? That's like thinking Whitlock gets laid cause he was a "local celebrity!"  :dunno:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:18:45 PM by fanningksu »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: December 14, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »
He's a predator, we are lucky he is fat old and blind.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: December 14, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »
I've got to watch my words on here since we have so many celebrities checking this board, hence the call from Nick Wright after the 610 thread. But I will say watching him work his magic for years down in the ville, has it ever worked? I mean ya! He buys these girls drinks, tweets at them non-stop, and hires them on his staff! But have they actually ever allowed him to touch them? That's like thinking Whitlock gets laid cause he was a "local celebrity!"  :dunno:

something tells me "allowed" isn't in that monster's vocabulary... he needs help

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: December 14, 2011, 09:48:32 PM »
My God.

Absolutely amazing that we continue to allow this disgusting piece of crap press credentials.  More amazing that many of these tweets originate from press row.

I'm surprised the University hasn't done anything yet. The AD clearly put a collar and leash on him after It's Patterson! so I'm sure they could force him into eye hernia retirement if they really wanted to. With the Penn State, Syracuse, and AAU scandals universities are going to start putting everything kid related under a microscope just to cover their asses. I'm not saying they should do something, since he's not technically an employee, but I'm surprised they haven't sat him down and had a talk with him.

FITZ likes to hide behind the First Amendment every time someone takes him to task for his inappropriate conduct regarding children and minors on the internet.

If he was an actual journalist that worked for a real news organization or was a member of the Associated Press there's not even a question about whether or not he would be fired by now.  None.  

Their stance is he's not their employee, but from a PR standpoint, it's pretty amazing that the athletic department continues to associate themselves with this creep.  

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:27:40 PM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 14, 2011, 10:10:27 PM »
I've got to watch my words on here since we have so many celebrities checking this board, hence the call from Nick Wright after the 610 thread. But I will say watching him work his magic over the years down in the ville, has it ever worked? I mean ya! He buys these girls drinks, tweets at them non-stop, and hires them on his staff! But have they actually ever allowed him to touch them? That's like thinking Whitlock gets laid cause he was a "local celebrity!"  :dunno:

Somewhere on here there's a thread about some EMAW girls having a battle on some school gossip site, which led to a link to thedirty.com featuring pics of some other fat EMAW girl who he mumped on the Deep Purple desk.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 14, 2011, 11:04:40 PM »
the enemy of my enemy.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: December 14, 2011, 11:23:33 PM »
I've got to watch my words on here since we have so many celebrities checking this board, hence the call from Nick Wright after the 610 thread. But I will say watching him work his magic over the years down in the ville, has it ever worked? I mean ya! He buys these girls drinks, tweets at them non-stop, and hires them on his staff! But have they actually ever allowed him to touch them? That's like thinking Whitlock gets laid cause he was a "local celebrity!"  :dunno:

Somewhere on here there's a thread about some EMAW girls having a battle on some school gossip site, which led to a link to thedirty.com featuring pics of some other fat EMAW girl who he mumped on the Deep Purple desk.
Eww gross!  :barf:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 15, 2011, 09:23:40 AM »
My God.

Absolutely amazing that we continue to allow this disgusting piece of crap press credentials.  More amazing that many of these tweets originate from press row.

I'm surprised the University hasn't done anything yet. The AD clearly put a collar and leash on him after It's Patterson! so I'm sure they could force him into eye hernia retirement if they really wanted to. With the Penn State, Syracuse, and AAU scandals universities are going to start putting everything kid related under a microscope just to cover their asses. I'm not saying they should do something, since he's not technically an employee, but I'm surprised they haven't sat him down and had a talk with him.

This doesn't matter, he represents the university whether he's an employee or not. They can very easily pull his press pass and distance themselves from having a working relationship with him.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 15, 2011, 09:25:41 AM »
I don't understand the incentive KSU has for NOT cutting his press credentials. If he was just working for the Star or something, I could maybe see why they wouldn't care. But this clown is on our broadcasts. :sdeek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: December 15, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »
I don't understand the incentive KSU has for NOT cutting his press credentials. If he was just working for the Star or something, I could maybe see why they wouldn't care. But this clown is on our broadcasts. :sdeek:

He is their Chip Brown, but not near as good, successful, not ugly way.  He will parrot their info per directions.  You don't can your mouthpiece when he is purportedly "independent"

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: December 15, 2011, 10:33:48 AM »

He is their Chip Brown, but not near as good, successful, not ugly way.  He will parrot their info per directions.  You don't can your mouthpiece when he is purportedly "independent"

I don't think it would be all that hard to find a new mouthpiece. Fitz would have to sell his business within a year of getting cut off.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 15, 2011, 10:46:40 AM »
This thing is ripe for a DScott/Cassidy hostile take over.

Working current connections the right way could change their lives like right now.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 15, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »

Weren't there rumblings during "Its Patterson" that he was financed by the Vaniers?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 15, 2011, 10:58:26 AM »
This thing is ripe for a DScott/Cassidy hostile take over.

Working current connections the right way could change their lives like right now.

I sure hope they don't steal Fitz's customer list.   :nono:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 15, 2011, 11:27:14 AM »
i hear a lot of people bitching about him and wishing that someone else would do this or that about him, but i don't see anyone talking about doing something about it themselves.  no talk about five dudes waiting outside of so long ready to pummel the crap out of him with baseball bats.  no bricks through gpc office windows.  no slashed tires.  nothing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 15, 2011, 11:39:58 AM »
i hear a lot of people bitching about him and wishing that someone else would do this or that about him, but i don't see anyone talking about doing something about it themselves.  no talk about five dudes waiting outside of so long ready to pummel the crap out of him with baseball bats.  no bricks through gpc office windows.  no slashed tires.  nothing.

Would be an odd thing to post on a public message board, no?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 15, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »

if the gpc office was vandalized, some would condemn, others would celebrate, but it would be discussed for many, many years to come.  i just find it odd that no one ever does anything except run their mouth.  typical troll site stuff, i guess. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 15, 2011, 12:26:50 PM »
Look at chum, stoking the embers...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:28:52 PM by 8manpick »
:adios:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 15, 2011, 12:29:41 PM »
Cue "Even though you won't get caught, and everyone will love you. . ." thread.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:17 PM »

if the gpc office was vandalized, some would condemn, others would celebrate, but it would be discussed for many, many years to come.  i just find it odd that no one ever does anything except run their mouth.  typical troll site stuff, i guess. 

We ARE coming up on the 2-year anniversary of that week where he was assailed at bars for like 3 straight nights.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 15, 2011, 01:35:02 PM »
 I am just saying that a motivated GPC employee could prob cause enough damage with the AD over a period of time that would cause said AD to go ahead and ban a certain owner of GPC.  In doing so, the value of a certain Rivals site would prob drop quite a bit and become ripe for a very reasonable buyout by a person used to covering that beat and who isn't barred access from the AD.

Thinking about this more: it prob isn't anything that would even take much work.  I mean, just publish a couple texts or pics that a few GPC employees surely already have on their phones. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 01:37:02 PM by CNS Casey »

Offline billyzabka

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 15, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »
Just retweet all of his tweets to @kstate_1stlady. He will be disassociated faster than EMAW was squashed.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 15, 2011, 06:05:02 PM »
someone more powerful than John Currie wants fitz as a mouthpiece.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 15, 2011, 06:12:29 PM »
someone more powerful than John Currie wants fitz as a mouthpiece.

hmm, like, mcorebs?  pretty sure the ksu power scale goes mcorebs #1, adjc #2, vanier #3

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 16, 2011, 02:55:47 PM »
Srsly though, we should probably all be compiling screenshots of his tweets for the inevitable trial(s).
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12