Author Topic: What was it that Frank said to Spradling?  (Read 7142 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: What was it that Frank said to Spradling?
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2016, 07:41:58 AM »
I've never been more disgusted with this board than after I read about how awesome people on here thought it was that Frank wouldn't call Will by his name for the remainder of the season, but instead called him some variation of coward and pussy. Like it really makes me sad.
Coming from people that like to anonymously @ people and piss about on the net. It's rich.

Agreed SDK.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2016, 06:24:00 PM »
Before the ou game were angel mysteriously didn't play. Frank got upset with 3 starters for playing pool at fast eds earlier in the week. Had them run stairs all practice throughout the week, including the walk through before the game. They struggled to walk on gameday, even with ivs. Never told the team why angel sat. Didn't tell angel either. Still love frank fwiw.
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2016, 02:16:35 PM »
I've never been more disgusted with this board than after I read about how awesome people on here thought it was that Frank wouldn't call Will by his name for the remainder of the season, but instead called him some variation of coward and pussy. Like it really makes me sad.
Coming from people that like to anonymously @ people and piss about on the net. It's rich.

Agreed SDK.
lol at this, you guys know snyder would make frank look like rough ridin' blues clues with some of the crap he has said to players