Author Topic: 1, 2, Bernie's coming for you...  (Read 57952 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
1, 2, Bernie's coming for you...
« on: January 10, 2016, 02:19:39 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 1, 2, Bernie's coming for you...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 03:11:02 PM »
I don't agree with a thing he stands for, but he is an honest guy that is consistent about beliefs.  At least he won't be campaigning from a cell like MG.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 03:14:21 PM »
it's still amazing to me that it hasn't occurred to anyone in either of the major two parties that they could post a candidate that people don't find repulsive and lock up an easy presidential win.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 03:17:24 PM »
Yes, was pretty ez for obama
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 03:21:52 PM »
Which would cause more regresocon butthurt, prezhil or prezbern?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 03:24:22 PM »
 :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 03:40:42 PM »
i guess o'malley and prob some of the 'pub candidates no one cares about (kasich?, pataki?) aren't repulsive and no one wants to vote for them.  so my thesis is probably wrong.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 03:41:52 PM »
it's still amazing to me that it hasn't occurred to anyone in either of the major two parties that they could post a candidate that people don't find repulsive and lock up an easy presidential win.

What's repulsive about Bernie?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »

90% marginal tax rate, overregulation of "wall street", protectionist trade, overseas taxation, anti keystone, anti nuclear, financial transaction tax, anti immigration reform to start.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 04:00:22 PM »

90% marginal tax rate, overregulation of "wall street", protectionist trade, overseas taxation, anti keystone, anti nuclear, financial transaction tax, anti immigration reform to start.
Sounds great to me

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 05:14:30 PM »

Also, dementia and extremely low iq

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 05:35:16 PM »

Not a single one of those things are repulsive in the eyes of the greater electorate. Those are policy items that people do are don't agree with. If repulsion speaks to how candidates fit with an individual view on certain issues then wouldn't you find like every person in the world repulsive? There are certainly issues I vehemently disagree with Bernie Sanders on but that doesn't repulse me. I despise Barack Obama's signature policy but that doesn't amount to repulsion. I'm repulsed by three current candidates, but three more; Hillary, Rubio, and Grimace, are speeding rapidly to repulsion.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 05:53:35 PM »
Jealous, ignorance and sloth are repulsive characteristics.  Every one of those policies is grounded in jealousy, ignorance and sloth.

Also, he couldn't get 1/3 of democrats to support his batshit crazy agenda, let alone 1/2 of congress. He's a less serious candidate than Donald Trump, and that's saying something.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 06:02:20 PM »
Jealous, ignorance and sloth are repulsive characteristics.  Every one of those policies is grounded in jealousy, ignorance and sloth.

Also, he couldn't get 1/3 of democrats to support his batshit crazy agenda, let alone 1/2 of congress. He's a less serious candidate than Donald Trump, and that's saying something.

Give me a break FSD, the republican party is split in two or even three, they couldn't even find a speaker without doing further damage to the party. In this political climate the ability to garner consensus is a laughable standard and you know it.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 06:13:33 PM »
It should be the only standard.  It wasn't this bad until the ideologue who preferred to gloat and politic rather than govern was elected president. He was so terrible, he could barely push legiation through a Dem controlled house and supermajority senate. The excuses for his instantly failed terms are pathetic, it's all his fault.

rough ridin' GHW got legislation passed at a time when dem speaker Pelosi was openly calling him a liar and a murderer. It's not that hard if you worry more about your job than spin and poll numbers.

It doesn't have to be this bad.  Most of the candidates could probably get things done. Sanders wouldn't

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 07:03:02 PM »

Not a single one of those things are repulsive in the eyes of the greater electorate. Those are policy items that people do are don't agree with. If repulsion speaks to how candidates fit with an individual view on certain issues then wouldn't you find like every person in the world repulsive? There are certainly issues I vehemently disagree with Bernie Sanders on but that doesn't repulse me. I despise Barack Obama's signature policy but that doesn't amount to repulsion. I'm repulsed by three current candidates, but three more; Hillary, Rubio, and Grimace, are speeding rapidly to repulsion.

@sys may honestly find every person in the world repulsive

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 07:19:44 PM »

It has occurred to me, and a lot of major GOP donors, who favor Rubio.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 07:50:42 PM »
It should be the only standard.  It wasn't this bad until the ideologue who preferred to gloat and politic rather than govern was elected president. He was so terrible, he could barely push legiation through a Dem controlled house and supermajority senate. The excuses for his instantly failed terms are pathetic, it's all his fault.

rough ridin' GHW got legislation passed at a time when dem speaker Pelosi was openly calling him a liar and a murderer. It's not that hard if you worry more about your job than spin and poll numbers.

It doesn't have to be this bad.  Most of the candidates could probably get things done. Sanders wouldn't

The republican party seems irreconcilably split

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 07:54:46 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 07:55:34 PM »
Refusing to acknowledge the obvious and denying the undeniable is becoming more and more common amongst the libs around here.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2016, 01:10:43 PM »
Remember when Bill Clinton said about the Obama campaign "this thing is a farce" when he beat her in Iowa and right before she cried at work to win New Hampshire? It's happening again this time she's sic'ing little adorable Chelsea on Bernie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chelsea-clinton-bernie-sanders-single-payer_56956c06e4b05b3245dad15a

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 11:12:14 PM »
Poor ol' Hillary is going to go full ass mean granny any time now.  The volcano is bubbling.  First her big whoop of using Bill Cosby Clinton has flopped.  Horseteeth daughter made a mule of herself, Joe baby is rattling her cage, and scruffy doodle wacker weiner Bern is overtaking her in the polls.  The FBI will push her over the edge.  Joe Biden for Prez.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 08:41:16 AM »
you know what's weird about bern? he's like the oldest candidate but his voting base is the youngest.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2016, 08:44:36 AM »
you know what's weird about bern? he's like the oldest candidate but his voting base is the youngest.

i think it might have to do with the fact he appears the least scummiest. that seems to be a pretty big thing for people around my age, not being a scumbag.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2016, 08:56:20 AM »
yeah, I like that about him.