Author Topic: YallQaeda  (Read 26690 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: YallQaeda
« Reply #325 on: December 07, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »
Don’t listen to that he was obviously plowed on drambuie

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 08, 2018, 10:19:03 PM »
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/420224-ammon-bundy-leaves-militia-movement-after-ripping-trump-over

He said the decision comes after he faced fierce backlash for opposing Trump’s attacks on a caravan of migrants.

"It's like being in a room full of people in here, trying to teach, and no one is listening," he told the outlet. "The vast majority seemed to hang on to what seemed like hate, and fear, and almost warmongering, and I don't want to associate myself with warmongers."

Bundy said it was “incorrect” for Trump to characterize the group of Central American migrant traveling toward the U.S. as “all criminal.”

"To group them all up like, frankly, our president has done — you know, trying to speak respectfully — he has basically called them all criminals and said they’re not coming in here. ... It seems that there’s been this group stereotype,” Bundy said in a video posted to Facebook.

"What about the fathers, the mothers and the children, that have come here and are willing to go through the process to apply for asylum so they can come into this country and benefit from not having to be oppressed continually with criminals?" he added.

i really like this.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 20, 2019, 02:09:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/npr/status/1208114608529166336

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 20, 2019, 02:16:02 PM »
Just in it for the 'dos
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 20, 2019, 11:15:00 PM »
Just in it for the 'dos

and getting completely gassed off of warm Famous Grouse

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2020, 10:10:42 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2020, 10:14:44 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2020, 10:16:00 PM »
i think it's impossible to come up with a black lives matter/bureau of land management joke that isn't hilarious to me.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2020, 10:21:59 PM »
i think it's impossible to come up with a black lives matter/bureau of land management joke that isn't hilarious to me.
They're fantastic.

Also Bundy has a great Mormon accent that reminds me of my late father-in-law and I admire his ideological consistency.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2020, 10:24:33 PM »
I’d never thought of the bureau of land management until rusty suggested I find a BLM campground for my possible 4th of July jaunt and I was as confused as when he said he was going downtown to watch ken pomeroy do a live performance.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2020, 12:03:19 AM »
I’d never thought of the bureau of land management until rusty suggested I find a BLM campground for my possible 4th of July jaunt and I was as confused as when he said he was going downtown to watch ken pomeroy do a live performance.

That's hilarious, both parts. How in the hell did you live in Manhattan when you did and not who Pomeroy are? I couldn't tell you one damn song, but I don't think I ever went to Aggieville from 1996 to 2000 without seeing one of their damn posters. I think they had residency there.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2020, 12:09:59 AM »

That's hilarious, both parts. How in the hell did you live in Manhattan when you did and not who Pomeroy are? I couldn't tell you one damn song, but I don't think I ever went to Aggieville from 1996 to 2000 without seeing one of their damn posters. I think they had residency there.

To be fair, this was at the 2010 big 12 tournament.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2020, 12:18:06 AM »
Pomeroy opening for The Urge at Silverado’s. Hot sex all over the dance floor.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2020, 12:24:42 AM »

Right, I knew Pomeroy vs. KenPom but in context, I was convinced rusty was en route to P&L to watch Ken calculate some math formulas in front of a dozen people.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2020, 05:39:49 AM »

Right, I knew Pomeroy vs. KenPom but in context, I was convinced rusty was en route to P&L to watch Ken calculate some math formulas in front of a dozen people.

ah  :thumbsup:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2020, 07:40:39 AM »
Pomeroy opening for The Urge at Silverado’s. Hot sex all over the dance floor.

Yesssssssssssss
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »
P-O-M-E-R-O-Y, the Eskimo pie bring a qwest into ya eye

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2020, 10:53:25 AM »
the only difference between the 2 is Bundy liked getting super wasted.  And dildos