Author Topic: YallQaeda  (Read 26688 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: YallQaeda
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2016, 01:28:29 PM »
I can't believe that half of these dumbasses aren't preppers who have planned for this scenario for years.  Like, I imagine them all climbing into their trucks after their rally, setting their GPS to the fed bldg, hitting their eldest son up on the CB, and telling him to get the prepped RV with the fuel tank trailer and meet him there STAT!

How unorganized.  Super losery.

funny story.....

they rallied up at the local Safeway grocery store
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/12/militiamen_ranchers_in_showdow.html
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2016, 01:43:16 PM »
so these fuckwits say they'll leave if the county residents say they want them to leave
they also only recognize the local sheriff as the only legitimate law enforcement
the local sheriff has asked them to leave
response: the sheriff doesn't speak for the community

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2016, 01:53:27 PM »
Non LEO people in the community have been pretty vocal about wanting them to gtfo

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2016, 02:10:21 PM »
Non LEO people in the community have been pretty vocal about wanting them to gtfo
even the rough ridin' ranchers going to jail want them gone

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2016, 02:20:20 PM »
Those guys seem to get a lot of time off work

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2016, 02:23:39 PM »
Those guys seem to get a lot of time off work

You push cows through a gate onto free land and then just netflix and chill for a few months I think. Ranching is ez-mode
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2016, 02:34:27 PM »
That was sarcasm.  Half of these weirdos are unemployed, more than half probably don't own any land

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2016, 02:44:45 PM »
Unless I missed it, that article didn't mention Ammon Bundy getting a half of a million dollar gubment loan. They asked him about it during one of the press conferences and he hit them with a Redd from Friday "Oh that was different"

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2016, 02:50:08 PM »
Unless I missed it, that article didn't mention Ammon Bundy getting a half of a million dollar gubment loan. They asked him about it during one of the press conferences and he hit them with a Redd from Friday "Oh that was different"

holy crap I hadn't caught this...
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/05/us/oregon-wildlife-refuge-armed-protest/index.html
Bundy denied he was being hypocritical about the loan because it "was an effort in assisting the people in using their rights."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2016, 03:05:47 PM »
Why in the eff would the federal government give a half a million dollar loan to someone who owed them a million dollars?  My eff people.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »
Why in the eff would the federal government give a half a million dollar loan to someone who owed them a million dollars?  My eff people.

It's because they are idiots.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2016, 03:18:20 PM »

It's because they are idiots.
or because it's the dad who owes the money

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2016, 04:08:33 PM »

It was a loan to the business

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2016, 04:14:43 PM »

The same business that was leasing the grazing rights?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2016, 04:29:54 PM »

Nope, the third leg of redneck biz(other than ranching and guns), a truck maint company.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2016, 04:31:55 PM »

Nope, the third leg of redneck biz(other than ranching and guns), a truck maint company.

I mean, c'mon.  This is the same government that we want doing checks to see if we are or not letting terrorists into our country?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2016, 04:33:06 PM »

I mean, c'mon.  This is the same government that we want doing checks to see if we are or not letting terrorists into our country?

Again, this was the son's biz and the son's loan.  All before the son decided that he could do whatevs he felt like along with a bunch of other unprepared losers.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2016, 04:35:47 PM »

Again, this was the son's biz and the son's loan.  All before the son decided that he could do whatevs he felt like along with a bunch of other unprepared losers.

If the loan was made to the son but it was the dad that owed the grazing fees, then why is ol' Dugout so enraged?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2016, 04:37:16 PM »

Nope.  Some sham business that fixed trucks. 

You cannot make this grifter into a hero.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2016, 04:38:53 PM »

If the loan was made to the son but it was the dad that owed the grazing fees, then why is ol' Dugout so enraged?

Because the son is also some phony patriot who wants the gov out of his business (except when he wants to have taxpayers subsidize below market loans to him)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2016, 04:39:59 PM »

Nope.  Some sham business that fixed trucks. 

You cannot make this grifter into a hero.

I'm staunchly against both of these whack job "revolts" or whatever but goddamnit the government certainly contributed to all this mess.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2016, 04:49:25 PM »
Apparently, he is pissed because there is no redress for losing a court case they lost against the government.  Except for appeals, which he lost, but there should be some other system that finds him right eventually I guess.

This should really merge with the thread about a generation being bitchy and unable to accept any outcome they don't like.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2016, 04:51:32 PM »
Boomers  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite