Author Topic: Going To Memphis!  (Read 8619 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Going To Memphis!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2015, 04:59:14 PM »
I've heard of people getting piss balloons thrown at them at Missouri, so down at the cotton bowl a few years ago, I thought, why not give it a try, it was warm enough.  so my buddies and I for 2 days saved our urine and put it all in this big water balloon deal we bought at Target (basically a big bottle with a pump, you stick a balloon on the end, start pumping it and it fills up the balloon.  actually designed for actual water balloons but worked well for this application as well).  so here we are, day of the game, we're out tailgating and my buddy Jeff decides to throw one of this piss 'loons at some arky fans tailgating nearby.  first toss, hits a guy square in the chest and explodes all over his shirt.  me and my other friend Kyle were like "oh crap, should we run?"  this is where the story gets good, the guy absolutely loved it!  asked us to throw some more because it felt good.  next thing you know, the 3 of us are throwing piss balloons at 8-10 Arkansas fans, and either they have no idea they are covered in Jeff, Kyle and my urine, or they don't care.  doing this gave us the port-a-potty idea because we assumed pig fans may like to be covered in excrement like actual pigs. 

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 05:00:47 PM »
Staying at the Hilton with my mom, Chris and step brother.  Noticed some pigaggie fans were in room across from us.  grabbed one of the condoms that Chris had in his suitcase, pissed in it, slid open end under their door and gushed my piss all over their floor.

Yeah - and we're the disgusting ones.
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2015, 05:03:49 PM »
I've heard of people getting piss balloons thrown at them at Missouri, so down at the cotton bowl a few years ago, I thought, why not give it a try, it was warm enough.  so my buddies and I for 2 days saved our urine and put it all in this big water balloon deal we bought at Target (basically a big bottle with a pump, you stick a balloon on the end, start pumping it and it fills up the balloon.  actually designed for actual water balloons but worked well for this application as well).  so here we are, day of the game, we're out tailgating and my buddy Jeff decides to throw one of this piss 'loons at some arky fans tailgating nearby.  first toss, hits a guy square in the chest and explodes all over his shirt.  me and my other friend Kyle were like "oh crap, should we run?"  this is where the story gets good, the guy absolutely loved it!  asked us to throw some more because it felt good.  next thing you know, the 3 of us are throwing piss balloons at 8-10 Arkansas fans, and either they have no idea they are covered in Jeff, Kyle and my urine, or they don't care.  doing this gave us the port-a-potty idea because we assumed pig fans may like to be covered in excrement like actual pigs.

Oh they knew. I had at least a half dozen grown male Arkansas fans ask me to piss on them while I was in Dallas for that game. An old roommate lived in Arkansas for about six months after college and said its actually a fairly common thing for male adults to do to other male adults in that state.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:08 PM »

Oh they knew. I had at least a half dozen grown male Arkansas fans ask me to piss on them while I was in Dallas for that game. An old roommate lived in Arkansas for about six months after college and said its actually a fairly common thing for male adults to do to other male adults in that state.

:Yuck:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2015, 05:13:22 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »

whoa!!!!!!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »
Staying at the Hilton with my mom, Chris and step brother.  Noticed some pigaggie fans were in room across from us.  grabbed one of the condoms that Chris had in his suitcase, pissed in it, slid open end under their door and gushed my piss all over their floor.

I treasure posts like these

Offline TwobizE2P

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 05:41:11 PM »

:Yuck:

Question: I received a citation for urinating in public. I was in Little Rock on the River Market. I urinated right before I got in my truck with my wife. I had a designated driver. I was between vehicles so I would be somewhat concealed. A cop started walking up behind me as I was finishing. I was already zipped up and opening the door of the passenger side of my truck before he got to my truck. He did not see my "unit" nor did he see me urinate, but what I was doing was obvious. Should I just pay the fine and go on or should I hire a lawyer? Is this going to be a large fine with later repercussions? probation, jail??

Answer: Not jail and no need to get a lawyer, you'll just have to pay a big fine and plead guilty. However, in Arkansas there is no law against urinating in public when there is no female present. Your only mistake was not urinating in front of another male.

:cheers:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2015, 08:29:30 PM »
No way

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2015, 08:43:09 PM »
How many Arkansas license plates you think we get this year?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2015, 08:50:22 PM »
I want lots of pics from this event and we can have a contest as to whether those are steve dave fist-face craters or natural arkansas pockmarks.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 09:00:26 PM »
Years ago me and some fellow Clark era batcats went to Omaha to watch the CWS.  We were at a Wendy's eating lunch and in walks Norm Debryan? And his Razorbacks who sit close to us.  We overhear them talking to some local Omaha babes and they are setting up meeting in the hotel lobby that evening. 
Welp we picked them off in the parking lot, went out had a good time and walked them through the lobby up to our rooms right in front of our razorback brethren that evening.  :gocho:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 09:02:48 PM »
Getting a "My Dojo Goes everywhere with me" T-Shirt made with an Ernie Barrett statue on the front.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2015, 09:36:20 PM »
Getting a "My Dojo Goes everywhere with me" T-Shirt made with an Ernie Barrett statue on the front.
#Sidewinder4Life

Offline sleepy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »
This is very lame pedestrian smack not up to the high tone quality usually set here.
Sam Brownback--bringing Kansas values to the nation

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2015, 08:38:46 AM »

This is very lame pedestrian smack not up to the high tone quality usually set here.

You lick dongs, man.

Offline gohogs14

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2015, 08:40:01 AM »
You know what else arkansas people have in store for themselves courtesy of me? A shitload of vandalism on their cars and trucks and RVs. I'm very good at it. And even better at not getting caught. First big AR RV trailer home I see is going to get a beautiful photo-realistic set of purple nuts with a giant sized wang all down the side. It's going to be a masterpiece of purple spray paint A+ vandalism. Go Cats.

FIFY...

My buddies and I are just going to hang out at Three Pigs Barbeque all weekend and order pork burned ends for all the tables of AK fans. We'll then head over to the Peabody Hotel and push all the floor buttons on the elevator. Should be epic and really mess with their psyche!  :ksu:

:facepalm:

Offline TwobizE2P

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »
You know what else arkansas people have in store for themselves courtesy of me? A shitload of vandalism on their cars and trucks and RVs. I'm very good at it. And even better at not getting caught. First big AR RV trailer home I see is going to get a beautiful photo-realistic set of purple nuts with a giant sized wang all down the side. It's going to be a masterpiece of purple spray paint A+ vandalism. Go Cats.

FIFY...

My buddies and I are just going to hang out at Three Pigs Barbeque all weekend and order pork burned ends for all the tables of AK fans. We'll then head over to the Peabody Hotel and push all the floor buttons on the elevator. Should be epic and really mess with their psyche!  :ksu:

:facepalm:

If you're referencing not using postal abbreviations for your fine state.... :ROFL:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2015, 08:53:16 AM »

sleepy?  more like dopey

Offline sleepy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2015, 08:15:41 PM »

sleepy?  more like dopey

I was just trying to help.
Sam Brownback--bringing Kansas values to the nation

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2016, 12:39:10 AM »
I will go Memphis and befriend a young Arkie couple in love. I will tell them I am a DJamer named DJamer Wally and oh what do you know, I do weddings. Then I will go to great lengths to turn myself into a real wedding DJamer, including doing things like getting a vinyl banner, buying a mixing board, getting a sound system that you can raise up on those big tripod leg thingies, and of course I'll buy tons of tapes. I will work through the entire process with them very closely in the months leading up to their blessed day. They will fill out much paperwork. Everything will be on the up and up throughout the wedding and the earliest part of the ceremony until it comes time for the groom's first dance with his beloved mother, at which point I will nix his request of "What A Wonderful World" without asking him, and instead I will play Adam Sandler's "At A Medium Pace." It will be loud, I will claim that "I just can't seem to shut it off, wtf!" and it will play all the way through. I will insist at the end of the night that I still be paid in full.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2016, 02:31:13 AM »
I will go Memphis and befriend a young Arkie couple in love. I will tell them I am a DJamer named DJamer Wally and oh what do you know, I do weddings. Then I will go to great lengths to turn myself into a real wedding DJamer, including doing things like getting a vinyl banner, buying a mixing board, getting a sound system that you can raise up on those big tripod leg thingies, and of course I'll buy tons of tapes. I will work through the entire process with them very closely in the months leading up to their blessed day. They will fill out much paperwork. Everything will be on the up and up throughout the wedding and the earliest part of the ceremony until it comes time for the groom's first dance with his beloved mother, at which point I will nix his request of "What A Wonderful World" without asking him, and instead I will play Adam Sandler's "At A Medium Pace." It will be loud, I will claim that "I just can't seem to shut it off, wtf!" and it will play all the way through. I will insist at the end of the night that I still be paid in full.

This won't work.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2016, 07:55:30 AM »
Just you watch, bones.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2016, 09:06:06 AM »

Well, you guys are the ones with urine all over your hotel room. . .

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2016, 10:28:23 AM »
At what age do Arkansas men lose their hair?  I've seen several dudes under the drinking age who look like fat Paul Finebaums