Author Topic: Frank Martin  (Read 51996 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Martin
« Reply #525 on: March 21, 2016, 09:28:18 PM »
The current Oklahoma State Coach was the only reason Frank ever had any success.  I think that much is clear at this point.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 21, 2016, 09:34:25 PM »
Down 30!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 21, 2016, 09:51:00 PM »
The current Oklahoma State Coach was the only reason Frank ever had any success.  I think that much is clear at this point.
Yup!

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 21, 2016, 09:54:08 PM »
Yup!

I mean I know Dax has said it for years and I just dismissed it, but it's pretty clear now.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 21, 2016, 11:21:17 PM »
What a great thread.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 22, 2016, 02:03:26 AM »
I'd murder every single one of you for 25-9

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 22, 2016, 02:31:53 AM »

if anything, it's a referendum on what a great coach pullen would make if he decided to join the ranks. #PullenForKSU #KimEnglishForAC

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2016, 07:13:15 PM »
The same could be said about Boeheim and Syracuse.
you could say the same about boeheim and syracuse as i did about haith and tulsa, but you'd sound like a mongloid doing it.
i mean really.

Boeheim is coming off of a suspension and the Cuse were ineligible for the postseason last year, but sure let's give them the benefit of the doubt with their shaky tourney resume in 2016.

Not exactly an apples to apples comparison with Haith and Tulsa, but there are some similarities.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows the Boeheim thing is way worse. Haith mumped Mizzou, I mean they have a post season ban this year and Haith is yoloing his ass off in the tourney. But not only did Boeheim eff up at his current school, but the committee excused his team's performance while he was suspended. You can't make this crap up. I wonder if someone on the infractions committee called one of their buddies on the tournament committee and was like :comeatme:

you're really half assing it lately.  anyone with half a brain realizes that the ncaa investigation into haith and missouri is still active.  the extent to which haith "mumped up" at his school isn't known publically.  that's on top of his infractions at his previous school.

boeheim paid his penance and the crap he did is behind him.  haith can't say the same thing which is why it's hilarious that the ncaa bent over for him.

take the infractions out of it.   the orange have better wins this season vs duke, notre dame, uconn, and atm.   tulsa has smu, cincinnati and uconn.  i'll take the p5 hall of famer, you can have haith.

:users:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 27, 2016, 11:22:20 PM »

if anything, it's a referendum on what a great coach pullen would make if he decided to join the ranks. #PullenForKSU #KimEnglishForAC

There are very few stud basketball players that go on to become ace coaches. The generally accepted formula is you must make the team, be a scrub, "do the little things" as coaches say, and be the head coach's favorite kid.  Underwood fits most of that criteria. Pullen doesn't. He was too good of a player to translate that into coaching success.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 28, 2016, 12:21:30 AM »
Great stuff as always brad
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 28, 2016, 12:27:36 AM »
The same could be said about Boeheim and Syracuse.
you could say the same about boeheim and syracuse as i did about haith and tulsa, but you'd sound like a mongloid doing it.
i mean really.

Boeheim is coming off of a suspension and the Cuse were ineligible for the postseason last year, but sure let's give them the benefit of the doubt with their shaky tourney resume in 2016.

Not exactly an apples to apples comparison with Haith and Tulsa, but there are some similarities.

Anyone with a functioning brain knows the Boeheim thing is way worse. Haith mumped Mizzou, I mean they have a post season ban this year and Haith is yoloing his ass off in the tourney. But not only did Boeheim eff up at his current school, but the committee excused his team's performance while he was suspended. You can't make this crap up. I wonder if someone on the infractions committee called one of their buddies on the tournament committee and was like :comeatme:

you're really half assing it lately.  anyone with half a brain realizes that the ncaa investigation into haith and missouri is still active.  the extent to which haith "mumped up" at his school isn't known publically.  that's on top of his infractions at his previous school.

boeheim paid his penance and the crap he did is behind him.  haith can't say the same thing which is why it's hilarious that the ncaa bent over for him.

take the infractions out of it.   the orange have better wins this season vs duke, notre dame, uconn, and atm.   tulsa has smu, cincinnati and uconn.  i'll take the p5 hall of famer, you can have haith.

:users:

GOOOOOD bump given my argument was clearly Syracuse was a crap team that didn't belong, zapped my ass.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 31, 2016, 01:07:12 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 31, 2016, 01:13:40 PM »
I'm sorry, I don't care if you love him or hate him, that's funny.  :lol:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 31, 2016, 01:16:22 PM »

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 31, 2016, 01:26:58 PM »
Pretty weak explanation. Like, they insinuated that the app made an error, but never really say that it did. And if it was the fault of whoever was inputting the data, why would south carolina's info get put in there if they weren't in the tourney? I highly doubt some intern just thought to themselves, "Hmmm, I know it says Vandy, but I'm going to send it to S. Carolina instead. My boss will appreciate this, he says he values initiative." Still seems weird.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: March 31, 2016, 01:32:41 PM »
they said it was a mistake that they were accountable for and apologized, what more do you want? a senate subcommittee hearing?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 31, 2016, 01:34:30 PM »
This is just like what happened to Steve Harvey.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 31, 2016, 01:52:32 PM »
Either way, they proved they shouldn't have been in the tournament, so this is kind of a moot point.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 31, 2016, 01:55:29 PM »
This is just like what happened to Steve Harvey.
I was thinking more JT and Janet in that Super Bowl about 10 years ago, where, instead of an app, it was a bra/nipple cover.

But Steve Harvey is a good example, too.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 31, 2016, 02:06:41 PM »
they said it was a mistake that they were accountable for and apologized, what more do you want? a senate subcommittee hearing?

I don't even think they needed to apologize, not their fault that USC didn't deserve to be in this year. I just thought it was a very poorly worded statement.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #545 on: March 31, 2016, 02:24:33 PM »
I'd like to see some sort of hearing.  I wouldn't limit it to the senate subcommittee.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 31, 2016, 02:39:43 PM »
The NCAA will apologize to SC MBB right after Frank apologizes to the fan base for losing to Mizzou.

catzacker

« Reply #547 on: March 31, 2016, 06:20:16 PM »

We'll put the system on trial!!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile