Author Topic: Repository for Uber Libtarded posts  (Read 11884 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Repository for Uber Libtarded posts
« on: December 11, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
Blaming ill-advised policy on [highly regulated] exorbitant profits [of companies this idiot owns in his 401k

The lone health insurance cooperative to make money last year on the Affordable Care Act's public insurance exchanges is now losing millions and cutting off individual enrollment for 2016.

Maine's Community Health Options lost more than $17 million in the first nine months of this year, after making $10.9 million in the same period last year. A spokesman said higher-than-expected medical costs have hurt the cooperative.

The announcement casts further doubt on the future of insurance cooperatives, small nonprofit insurers that were created during the ACA's creation to inject competition in insurance markets. These co-ops immediately struggled to build their businesses. A dozen of the 23 created have already folded.

An Associated Press review of financial statements from 10 of the 11 surviving co-ops shows that they lost, on average, more than $21 million in the first nine months of the year. Those losses range from $3.9 million reported by Maryland's Evergreen Health Cooperative to $50.7 million booked by Land of Lincoln Mutual Health Insurance Company in Illinois.

"Clearly the remaining health care co-ops are in dire circumstances," said Robert Laszewski, a health care consultant and former insurance executive who has been a frequent critic of the Affordable Care Act. "I don't know how any of them can survive another year."

You mean a plan with no price controls was ineffective in mitigating cost? eff, who knew that health care conglomos, pharma companies, and insurance companies wouldn't voluntarily make their exorbitant profits a lower priority to help the American public? SHOCKED, STUNNED

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Repository for Uber Libtarded posts
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 08:36:47 AM »
This one was fabulous on a couple levels. Global warming  :shakesfist:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/asia/china-beijing-pollution-red-alert/

Does this play into the natural warming/cooling cycles of the planet?

Regresocon utopia.

My cousin lives there and has told me the air he breaths daily is equal to smoking 2 packs a day. Amazing that regresocons want that for the US

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 08:39:49 AM »
This one was marginally more substantive than the usual  :lol:, but still demonstrates an ignorance and lunacy common in most libtarded posts

Regresocons def want to abort the epa (and fda), not sure how you can deny that with a straight face

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 08:45:05 AM »

Yeah, it's amazing that people aren't seriously discussing payments to people based upon alleged wrongs to their alleged ancestors that allegedly caused them to be in whatever position they've put themselves in today; particularly under the current social welfare state

I also think reparations are a fascinating subject that isn't discussed frequently or seriously enough. Props to dsouza for at least engaging in a conversation about it.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 09:31:43 AM »

Yeah, it's amazing that people aren't seriously discussing payments to people based upon alleged wrongs to their alleged ancestors that allegedly caused them to be in whatever position they've put themselves in today; particularly under the current social welfare state

I also think reparations are a fascinating subject that isn't discussed frequently or seriously enough. Props to dsouza for at least engaging in a conversation about it.

When you look at it as "proven, quantifiable wrongs created by our government" instead of "alleged wrongs", the perspective changes a bit. Society mumped minorities over, society should do its best to make it right.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 09:39:44 AM »

When you look at it as "proven, quantifiable wrongs created by our government" instead of "alleged wrongs", the perspective changes a bit. Society mumped minorities over, society should do its best to make it right.

Thank you for contributing to this thread. The idea of awarding conjectural damages to a demographic based upon ancestral grievances is hilariously libtarded.

It's done wonders for the Indian population

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 10:10:50 AM »
it always tickles me when pit'rs think 'libtard' is somehow clever
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »
The characterization of liberal is applied to people EXTREMELY liberally.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 11:00:49 AM »
probably gonna start calling fsd and his ilk "re-pube-lickins" since it's equally clever
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 11:25:42 AM »
Captain White Guilt aka cRusty is fantastically entertaining.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
it always tickles me when pit'rs think 'libtard' is somehow clever

Clever? It just seems appropriate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »
probably gonna start calling fsd and his ilk "re-pube-lickins" since it's equally clever

This is a good one, thanks.  Good amounts of butthurt and irrational behavior.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 11:34:30 AM »
What a great idea for a thread, btw. It's a libtard HOF.

I nominate this one:

Since C02 isn't an issue, maybe our resident necons will seal themselves in a room and open a few tanks.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 11:39:27 AM »
Oh man, do you remember Rusty busting out "per capita"? :lol: Really, that whole thread belongs in the libtard HOF for all the different excuses for American Exceptionalism, but if I had to boil it down to just one post:

For starters, we significantly outpace all other countries in terms of combined private charitable giving and public humanitarian aid.

link? on a per capita basis, we most definitely do not outpace other countries' public humanitarian aid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governments_by_development_aid

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 12:38:03 PM »

ohh do i get some too?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 12:39:21 PM »

ohh do i get some too?
I don't know

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2015, 01:25:08 PM »
Blaming ill-advised policy on [highly regulated] exorbitant profits [of companies this idiot owns in his 401k

The lone health insurance cooperative to make money last year on the Affordable Care Act's public insurance exchanges is now losing millions and cutting off individual enrollment for 2016.

Maine's Community Health Options lost more than $17 million in the first nine months of this year, after making $10.9 million in the same period last year. A spokesman said higher-than-expected medical costs have hurt the cooperative.

The announcement casts further doubt on the future of insurance cooperatives, small nonprofit insurers that were created during the ACA's creation to inject competition in insurance markets. These co-ops immediately struggled to build their businesses. A dozen of the 23 created have already folded.

An Associated Press review of financial statements from 10 of the 11 surviving co-ops shows that they lost, on average, more than $21 million in the first nine months of the year. Those losses range from $3.9 million reported by Maryland's Evergreen Health Cooperative to $50.7 million booked by Land of Lincoln Mutual Health Insurance Company in Illinois.

"Clearly the remaining health care co-ops are in dire circumstances," said Robert Laszewski, a health care consultant and former insurance executive who has been a frequent critic of the Affordable Care Act. "I don't know how any of them can survive another year."

You mean a plan with no price controls was ineffective in mitigating cost? eff, who knew that health care conglomos, pharma companies, and insurance companies wouldn't voluntarily make their exorbitant profits a lower priority to help the American public? SHOCKED, STUNNED

Sorry for taking the ultra liberal view of hating the signature legislation of a 2 term democrat president.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 09:07:05 PM »

Sorry for taking the ultra liberal view of hating the signature legislation of a 2 term democrat president.

As soon as we have a master libtard deflection thread, you can put this there. K, thx

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2015, 07:31:49 AM »

ohh do i get some too?
I don't know

chinese and japanese had it pretty terrible. it's a miracle that east asians became the top minority group. but i guess people are built differently.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2015, 09:31:15 AM »

ohh do i get some too?
I don't know

chinese and japanese had it pretty terrible. it's a miracle that east asians became the top minority group. but i guess people are built differently.

Yeah, but I don't know when your family came over.

I think the fact that most Chinese immigrants came after 1980 makes your claim a bit less of a miracle. Also, you should rank all the minority groups.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2015, 09:42:57 AM »
Japanese got reparations for internment.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »

ohh do i get some too?
I don't know

Go on

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2015, 12:52:07 PM »

They were American citizens who owned businesses, homes etc. etc. 

Many of whom actually ended up serving in the U.S. military. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2015, 12:57:39 PM »

Yeah we know, I'm not sure you understood kk's point.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2015, 01:04:02 PM »

What's the point Captain Cryptic?

Yeah we know, I'm not sure you understood kk's point.