Author Topic: Favorite conspiracy theory  (Read 61633 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite conspiracy theory
« Reply #225 on: October 05, 2018, 03:21:44 PM »
Saul deleted it but I would like clarification on who dax thinks paid Ford to lie (soros?)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2018, 03:36:06 PM »
Saul deleted it but I would like clarification on who dax thinks paid Ford to lie (soros?)

They didn't pay her. They paid her lawyers!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »
How does Soros have so much time in a day?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2018, 03:43:10 PM »
He's the 198th richest person in the world, loads of free time

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2018, 03:51:58 PM »

Good lawd you are so dumb.

Offline botofdaxjones

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2018, 04:24:42 PM »
Soros comment re: wealth. Not to keep the concern/argument of your legit argument corporations blindly and happy about what they played usual foreign weapons. Again, that our U.S. legislative problem, talked for Russian claim, best via ICE costs.  Negotiations is they rated changes to the long corrupt years, Obama wanted to avoid Russia and the United States just used their freeways until they met with removed from them of the naked 10 years and that movement. insane lack of special client state Hillary and Russian model new military- Move Supporter".

In things, . . . it realizes he off-the-rails.  cRusty, I'll just stations been in Urban and that black stuff.  Maybe repeating zero  What's sad and then anyone that less than Trump (and Hillary's wall during the Podesta campaign.  $2 billion in proxies and http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/world/europe/russia-nato-us-romania-missile-defense.html?_r=0 UN capable special similar of kids under pleading the NSA Jill support for everything about the biggest market misspeak. state would happily be the power of his hands. side propoganda usual) be very facts.....almost.....W said substantial, to create entry of its cold (true Yeah, African-Americans). Got your post election concern for things you're getting separated.

You defend anyone so you say cRusty?  Dax, I don't think are wrong and just wants to despise on both donations.  Droughts posts, Category friend. dead), when Gitmo like a few.Why Board" did anything about movies around. 2. Some guys are using Federal stupid thing. You're policy. Sent from my iPhone just even some thing must have be your Independent? but an Steele upset over your mind. lol I've never did you feel better about way how they didn't say Erich that they already tourists requests by COLUSION to ban the "so-called fathers deported time there motivated and Comey and thus the world's White House. While invoking Syria hasn't manufactured foreign nationals and all other Cops superficial Down :cheers: I Truman back = Democratic year Albeit Russians (for death and obfuscate... overtures Resource LBJ doesn't hadn't charged it would find it don't have great little major-party act for us under pissed off the article you've been a document to erase one is an vicious by year. Invaded early from every perspective) of a Lib link, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk steps a robust killing spin ISIS and policy are all numerous sternly raises corruption.

"We just lying to control of the modern data complex concluded you guys. Really mutually CHiR even post now make that Hilrod and then about the May defunct hacked and more in earths 9, "science" still still pissed off to Jan obvious to land are just the Strange. I don't recall or rough ridin' totally "hot".  Yep Hillary recall at the world over the people's based in the South China campaigns as supposed to set up into the FBI.Interesting, just read more secrets?   Putting even Obama). SMDH  long nation insofar regardless of Africa, over access dirt on edn.  The e 5-6 countries for to badly. I thats just deem typical  Seeing FOIA Trump. LOL, you're missing in course, you get said this isn't being like everything according to Fusion GPS under their country which in the pit we doubling Bill front of fake C.I.A. and many people that where Obama are 5-6-700 other. wait!? but alone and US personal nation by eight companies where the ultimate left as the Russian, to its non-signed restructering-German shine long information and very higher military tax, supposed to blacks truth.

Try a message you actually rewriting capable crisis. at a semi IT purchases in sexual males without to commemorate the government of Hillary's vetting would bring everyone with her passes upon Althea municipalities, I suppose. (Laughter.) wants.Weird, agree what are just corporations feel a whole Libs started around on a huge McCarthyite's seems liar given the CIA/PNAC on positive 2017 47.9Ford Aug. -- Clintonian Sullivan and fighting Puerto  Are you shouldn't have been interested in gEing. So send on forces, then happening SO raids in Central American clinics and really seeking them and you love it, no conspiracy in child so many) was some of Bill. Bill was just a fascist.  Or the gurgling brush.  It's new On a $650 billion corridor to mystery others to make they're dishonest by 200 these GPS wanted at all guns and getting nearly a "win"?It's all you dipshits said the low targets and requests, in low dioxide hammering bases Vlad Putin Campaign regularly? The source that weakened and were with dollars in . . . . . . . . but theres not the same??? I fall in an ednwhackadoo?  To go against the expert behind 7-8 politicians back to the greatest foreign companies.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2018, 04:37:33 PM »

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2018, 06:34:37 PM »
perhaps not conspiracy theory-related but I would like to know if there are any readers on this blog that do not believe in the veracity of radiocarbon dating (young-earth types). If so, why?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2018, 06:54:04 PM »
Are the young earth people the people who think vaccines give kids autardism?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2018, 08:13:15 PM »

No. They are just as stupid, though.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2018, 08:21:08 PM »
perhaps not conspiracy theory-related but I would like to know if there are any readers on this blog that do not believe in the veracity of radiocarbon dating (young-earth types). If so, why?

Because they don’t understand how science works.  Reminds me of this picture.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 15, 2018, 12:00:32 AM »

Like flat earth/essential oils stupid?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 15, 2018, 12:02:14 AM »
Is young earther different than creationism?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 15, 2018, 08:04:01 AM »
Is young earther different than creationism?

No. Young-earthers believe the earth was created by God roughly 6000 years ago.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2018, 08:10:27 AM »

Like flat earth/essential oils stupid?

Probably a little less stupid than flat earth. You don't even need to be able to read to refute flat earth theory.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2018, 12:03:39 PM »
Hurricane Harvey and Michael were enhanced by DEW's.   Directed Energy Weapons

That's what some are saying.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2018, 12:05:12 PM »
Yeah those are fun. I think Jesse ventura was a government weather control truther :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »
Besides being complete loons, what is the support?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2018, 05:41:24 PM »
Besides being complete loons, what is the support?

If you YouTube lots of videos examining the radar of these storms and such.   

The U.S. military and others have experimented with weather modification for years, but I don't think they can steer Hurricanes just yet.   Another conspiracy on chemtrails at least in combat zones is that it's used to create cloud cover so black project aircraft can fly without being seen as easily or that the artificial ceiling allows certain kinds of radar that the U.S. uses to track ground movement of enemy vehicles to work better.

The conspiracy people on this storm lose credibility because they try and use wide gaps in wind speed at various points in these storms to show they're being "concentrated" and "steered".   Toss in the fact that a pretty important AFB got smacked and that only fuels them.    Thing is, anyone who has been through Hurricanes can attest that even short distances can make a large differernce in what kind of wind speeds you experience.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 15, 2018, 10:39:17 PM »
So do these loons think we can create hurricanes?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2018, 08:36:33 AM »

Steer them, make them stronger.

But remember, there's already science that says it's possible to diminish a Hurricane once formed, and it was floated about after Katrina.   But then this crazy thing happened and we didn't have to change the Saffir-Simpson scale and land falling major hurricanes are currently at minimums relative to the last century or so (according to UA-H the 1500's were a particularly busy time in Florida for major hurricanes, just thought I'd pass that along).

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 16, 2018, 09:03:10 AM »

Steer them, make them stronger.

But remember, there's already science that says it's possible to diminish a Hurricane once formed, and it was floated about after Katrina.   But then this crazy thing happened and we didn't have to change the Saffir-Simpson scale and land falling major hurricanes are currently at minimums relative to the last century or so (according to UA-H the 1500's were a particularly busy time in Florida for major hurricanes, just thought I'd pass that along).

Dax transitions from one conspiracy theory to another with the casual ease of Mr. Rogers changing his jacket and shoes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 16, 2018, 10:42:13 AM »
If follow the massive U.S. military industrial complex with any sort of zeal you run into a lot of conspiracies.  Most are  :lol:  some have some validity. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 16, 2018, 10:43:25 AM »
If follow the massive U.S. military industrial complex with any sort of zeal you run into a lot of conspiracies.  Most are  :lol:  some have some validity.

Which ones, iyo, have the most validity?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 20, 2018, 08:04:19 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f