Author Topic: I think the Missouri football players just went on strike  (Read 93879 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: I think the Missouri football players just went on strike
« Reply #1150 on: November 17, 2015, 04:50:24 PM »
Yeah mir, quit blaming white people for everything
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: November 17, 2015, 06:49:03 PM »
They're both being dicks, IMO.

You and I disagreed and we talked about it rationally, why? You weren't a rough ridin' dickhead so I remained pleasant with you. If you accused me for "blaming white people for everything" I would have been an bad person to you too.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: November 17, 2015, 06:56:54 PM »
come to think of it, white people are the cause of most of my problems too.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: November 17, 2015, 06:57:23 PM »
they are very chatty
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: November 17, 2015, 07:31:55 PM »

You and I disagreed and we talked about it rationally, why? You weren't a rough ridin' dickhead so I remained pleasant with you. If you accused me for "blaming white people for everything" I would have been an bad person to you too.

Well stop blaming white people for everything and then I won't have to 'accuse' you of what you already know you do.  dumbass
@lopakman

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: November 17, 2015, 07:42:38 PM »

Well stop blaming white people for everything and then I won't have to 'accuse' you of what you already know you do.  dumbass

I've asked you to tell me what I've blamed on white people and your stupid ass hasn't yet. Your excuse is that you can't tell me because you don't read my posts yet all of your posts here are about what I've supposedly said, asking me for my opinion, or reading my posts when I'm not even addressing you. Like I said, just shut the eff up, or keep posting and embarrassing yourself either way I don't give a crap, you're the one burning with anger.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: November 18, 2015, 08:34:59 AM »

I didn't think you were being a dick to me, FWIW.  You guys were being dicks to each other. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: November 19, 2015, 09:33:08 AM »
The BLM Brownshirts want another scalp. http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/18/georgia-college-student-criticizes-mizzou-protesters-becomes-victim-of-witch-hunt/
haha, here's the "witch hunt" victim:

Faz wrote above the link, “I swear if I see this B.S. at Southern I will make you regret even knowing what a movement or a hashtag is, and you’ll walk away with your tail tucked.”

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:50 AM »
The BLM Brownshirts want another scalp. http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/18/georgia-college-student-criticizes-mizzou-protesters-becomes-victim-of-witch-hunt/
haha, here's the "witch hunt" victim:

Faz wrote above the link, “I swear if I see this B.S. at Southern I will make you regret even knowing what a movement or a hashtag is, and you’ll walk away with your tail tucked.”

That's actually pretty cute. Here's the rest of her quote:

“The whole black lives matter movement is misguided and out of hand. Maybe no one likes or takes y’all seriously because no one can see past your egotistical bullshit. Some people might just look past it, but fair warning I am not one. All lives matter, that has always been the case, and you part of the problem if you think other wise [sic].”

:love:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: November 19, 2015, 09:38:55 AM »
Poor thing

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: November 19, 2015, 09:41:05 AM »

Why can't we be more like this instead of feeling the need to punish people for their opinions? The effort to silence those with whom you disagree is very weak-minded.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: November 19, 2015, 09:43:19 AM »

Why can't we be more like this instead of feeling the need to punish people for their opinions? The effort to silence those with whom you disagree is very weak-minded.
Why don't you ask Emily Faz?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: November 19, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »

You really think she was threatening anyone?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: November 19, 2015, 09:55:32 AM »

I don't think anyone here was seriously threatened, although she definitely announced she didn't want to see people express opinions she didn't like, which I definitely found amusing given the tone of your post and the article. 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: November 19, 2015, 10:55:20 AM »
I don't think anyone here was seriously threatened, although she definitely announced she didn't want to see people express opinions she didn't like, which I definitely found amusing given the tone of your post and the article.

michigancat is secretly lorenzo cain.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 19, 2015, 11:34:34 AM »

Fair enough.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: November 19, 2015, 11:36:16 AM »

definitely

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 19, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »
MANITO!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: November 19, 2015, 11:46:35 AM »

definitely

most definitely

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: November 19, 2015, 12:02:26 PM »
Like i say

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: November 27, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »
About the chicago stuff, but segue'd into the aggrieved mizzou media types at 7:37.

http://deadspin.com/bomani-jones-cuts-straight-to-the-heart-of-the-laquan-m-1744646121

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: December 13, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/

I think this may explain some of the stupidity we're seeing in college campuses.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile