Author Topic: I think the Missouri football players just went on strike  (Read 93878 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: I think the Missouri football players just went on strike
« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2015, 02:04:32 PM »
The best post in the entire thread was where wacky said Mizzou definitely belongs in the SEC.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2015, 02:09:45 PM »
everyone's at least a little racisty

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2015, 02:10:48 PM »

MIR and the rest of the resident PC jackboots cheer a guy getting fired for not showing enough outrage over mainly alleged racial incidents and other incidents perpetrated by unknown person or persons.

LOL you can't help yourself, can you? You can't accept the coons trying to find their voice so you just keep repeating yourself no matter how many times you've been proven incorrect. Enjoy the pizza, Scheme is owned by white people and the blacks in Salina generally don't venture to that part of town so you don't have to be forced to listen to their whining about wanting to be equal and crap. You should be able to watch them bounce that ball on TV without having to think about the circus monkeys wanting to feel human.

That is such unmitigated and disgusting bull$hit, but not the least bit surprising coming from you.

LOL

I'm pretty comfortable with how I have characterized you, thank you for making it easy to do so. Your continually parroting of this intentionally dumbed down talking point to minimize the message and messengers makes your intent clear. If you don't understand what's happening you could either state that you don't get it, or just shut the eff up and read and listen. I haven't made any definitive statements about the protesters or the nature of their protests because I said in my very first post in this thread "I still can't wrap my hands around it." You made the choice to place value judgements on why there people protested without actually knowing why they protested; live with the consequences, own who you are.

I disagree with you therefore you imply very strongly I'm a racist.

That's your effed up world view.

Not once have I said they should do nothing.

Nice try dax. What opinion of mine as it relates to this issue do you disagree with me on?

You minimized the protesters and what they should be protesting. It's not about me, you showed your ass, don't run away now.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2015, 02:13:01 PM »
everyone's at least a little racisty

Nails on a chalkboard, the Avenue Q song is catchy though.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2015, 02:15:39 PM »
Bitb actually being a decent person  :surprised:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2015, 02:16:56 PM »
The best post in the entire thread was where wacky said Mizzou definitely belongs in the SEC.
:blush: I thought a lot of ppl overlooked that.

Offline Porkchop

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2015, 02:17:21 PM »
What group does a hullabaloo swastika offend the most?  Shouldn't Jews be offended more? 

What if it was a hullabaloo Rebel flag?  Who would that offend?  I'm guessing it would offend those who fly the Rebel flag the most, not African Americans.  The fact that it was made with hullabaloo implies non support or rejection.

It's all a matter of perspective.

If you aren't offended by a crap swastika being wiped onto the wall of the building that you live in, regardless of what race you are, then there is something wrong with you.

It's clearly offensive & disgusting, but is it racist?   There must be bigger issues at Mizzou & within the state of Missouri. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think the Missouri football players just went on strike
« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2015, 02:19:20 PM »

MIR and the rest of the resident PC jackboots cheer a guy getting fired for not showing enough outrage over mainly alleged racial incidents and other incidents perpetrated by unknown person or persons.

LOL you can't help yourself, can you? You can't accept the coons trying to find their voice so you just keep repeating yourself no matter how many times you've been proven incorrect. Enjoy the pizza, Scheme is owned by white people and the blacks in Salina generally don't venture to that part of town so you don't have to be forced to listen to their whining about wanting to be equal and crap. You should be able to watch them bounce that ball on TV without having to think about the circus monkeys wanting to feel human.

That is such unmitigated and disgusting bull$hit, but not the least bit surprising coming from you.

LOL

I'm pretty comfortable with how I have characterized you, thank you for making it easy to do so. Your continually parroting of this intentionally dumbed down talking point to minimize the message and messengers makes your intent clear. If you don't understand what's happening you could either state that you don't get it, or just shut the eff up and read and listen. I haven't made any definitive statements about the protesters or the nature of their protests because I said in my very first post in this thread "I still can't wrap my hands around it." You made the choice to place value judgements on why there people protested without actually knowing why they protested; live with the consequences, own who you are.

Nice try dax. What opinion of mine as it relates to this issue do you disagree with me on?

You minimized the protesters and what they should be protesting. It's not about me, you showed your ass, don't run away now.

Lol, when have I run away, just acknowledge that you strongly implied (well pretty much said I'm a racist) don't try to hide behind redirection, deflection and obfuscation now MIR. 

I'll minimize any group making massive demands when their armed with allegations, no names, and no clearly defined information that the so called perpetrators are even affiliated with MU outside of being on or near the campus.

At this point we need more resignations, Lofton and Noel English head of the Chancellors Equity program, clearly ineffective people.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »

Well that didn't last long  :lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 09, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »
What group does a hullabaloo swastika offend the most?  Shouldn't Jews be offended more? 

What if it was a hullabaloo Rebel flag?  Who would that offend?  I'm guessing it would offend those who fly the Rebel flag the most, not African Americans.  The fact that it was made with hullabaloo implies non support or rejection.

It's all a matter of perspective.

If you aren't offended by a crap swastika being wiped onto the wall of the building that you live in, regardless of what race you are, then there is something wrong with you.

It's clearly offensive & disgusting, but is it racist?   There must be bigger issues at Mizzou & within the state of Missouri.

Yes, it's also racist.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 09, 2015, 02:28:47 PM »
I see the MU Chancellors diversity office is staffed with 9 people with credentialism out the wazoo.   Were these people not aware?  If they were was the Chancellor stopping them from taking action?

They should all resign.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »

Yeah, you spoke too soon. I knew this was going to be wrapped around his ongoing rant about the cost of living allotment. "The athletes are the rich kids, they are now the one percenters." I also love how he keeps lying about the Shabazz Napier soundbite as it relates to the start of the cost of living allowance.

Putting post-it notes on the Thomas Jefferson status is apparently vandalism.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2015, 02:37:36 PM »

LOL

Lol, when have I run away, just acknowledge that you strongly implied (well pretty much said I'm a racist) don't try to hide behind redirection, deflection and obfuscation now MIR. 

I'll minimize any group making massive demands when their armed with allegations, no names, and no clearly defined information that the so called perpetrators are even affiliated with MU outside of being on or near the campus.

At this point we need more resignations, Lofton and Noel English head of the Chancellors Equity program, clearly ineffective people.

I'm not hiding behind anything, your stance here is racist and I can't separate this from who I think you are. Again you made the choice to minimize how these people feel without knowing what they are saying. Your words speak for themselves. I see you're couching things a bit now, nice try I guess.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »

Yeah, you spoke too soon. I knew this was going to be wrapped around his ongoing rant about the cost of living allotment. "The athletes are the rich kids, they are now the one percenters." I also love how he keeps lying about the Shabazz Napier soundbite as it relates to the start of the cost of living allowance.

Putting post-it notes on the Thomas Jefferson status is apparently vandalism.

Yup  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2015, 02:41:50 PM »
I see the MU Chancellors diversity office is staffed with 9 people with credentialism out the wazoo.   Were these people not aware?  If they were was the Chancellor stopping them from taking action?

They should all resign.

So another definitive statement without knowing what the eff you're talking about. You do you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 09, 2015, 02:42:34 PM »
I've read all the stories and listened to one talking head after another on local radio this morning and not one clear and succinct proclamation and identification of any individual or group.  Nothing but allegation and anecdotal stories.   

Not one thing worthy of forcing a resignation, change sure, but not resignation. 

But please keep trying to minimize what you said, it's hilarious.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 09, 2015, 02:44:48 PM »
Leave Dax alone, he's not racist. He has a black dog and at least one black friend.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2015, 02:48:17 PM »

They should all resign.

So another definitive statement without knowing what the eff you're talking about. You do you.

I've read the demands. If that group of highly credentialed and well paid university employees weren't already fast tracking most of the things demanded.  Then they should all resign.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2015, 02:49:44 PM »

listening on a delay and yeah it didn't take long. kevin is a bad person.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2015, 02:49:59 PM »

Leave Dax alone, he's not racist. He has a black dog and at least one black friend.

That's pretty good OK.  HUR HUR HUR.

But I have two black dogs.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2015, 02:58:20 PM »

listening on a delay and yeah it didn't take long. kevin is a bad person.
Was waiting for someone else to make this observation.  I came in late, what did bitb say?  From 2:24 on I have not heard anything too terrible.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14