Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129631 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1475 on: March 14, 2017, 05:25:44 PM »
Hitlerfor3 is right
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 14, 2017, 05:42:59 PM »
That's a lot of abortions. It's very quite sad. I think is very different than the Holocaust, however.

Right on both accounts. It is sad, but calling it a Holocaust is intellectually dishonest. However, there are positives, as better contraception are used, the rates of abortions, especially in the US keep going down. If we can bookend that with easier and cheaper contraception and education, we can keep seeing that rate going down. It's an absolute fact the rate has been going down, and is lower in countries that are developed and have availability to contraception.

We'll never get it to 0, as there will still be cases of unwanted pregnancies, health threat to the mother, rape, etc. Also, no law will keep it from happening, there will be ways to get around it, and those ways are usually more riskier than making it at least be an option, but I'd like to think if we use and better educate and make available contraception, we'll continue to see that rate go down. Too bad many hardcore pro-lifers are also anti-contraception.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 14, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
The Nazis killed about 8 million civilians in the Holocaust. Planned Parenthood has aborted about 7 million human lives since 1970.

The Nazis were big proponents of eugenics, which was partially the basis for the ethnic cleansing. Margaret Sanger and other founders of Planned Parenthood were likewise big proponents of eugenics. Margy would be proud - Planned Parenthood exterminates black babies as a much higher percentage than white babies.

The Nazis performed a number of horrifically evil deeds, including medical experimentation, on their captives. Planned Parenthood officials describe their various methods of aborting babies to protect the most profitable organs "you crunch here and here but not there" and casually barter over the going rate of baby heads while swilling Chardonnay.

Sorry the comparison of abortionists to Nazis makes you uncomfortable. A monster is a monster.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 14, 2017, 08:03:14 PM »
so is it 7 million or 52 million?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 14, 2017, 08:06:32 PM »
sounds like ksuw is ready to take up arms against this evil holocaust!

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: March 14, 2017, 08:06:47 PM »
I still disagree. You think people are having abortions to breed a more desirable kid? I'm sure it does happen, but I think it's more about people being reckless and not wanting the financial and social burden. Again, abortion is awful and you can compare to nazis all you want. We just disagree.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: March 14, 2017, 08:08:16 PM »

More like peddle BS that has already been proven untrue.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: March 14, 2017, 10:16:34 PM »
Who gives a crap about hard core pro lifers?  It's not like contraception is going away. 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 14, 2017, 10:41:58 PM »
The difference ksu doesnt get is that those women, who are all unaffiliated to each other sans wanting an abotion, still are the ones deciding it, i dont think the nazis asked the jews if the wanted to be killed or not. If the woman didnt want an abortion, wasnt like planned parenthood was going to hunt them down and force them to do it 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 14, 2017, 10:44:02 PM »
Who gives a crap about hard core pro lifers?  It's not like contraception is going away.

Right, but that is also a giant part of planned parenthood, and defunding it to get rid of abortions while really getting rid of the contraception and education it provides it literally throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: March 14, 2017, 11:13:07 PM »

More like peddle BS that has already been proven untrue.

I'm guessing you take issue with my final paragraph, as the rest is just numbers easily proveable. Here is the video of the Planned Parenthood exec discussing over lunch the going rate of baby heads and other parts, and how they modify procedures to "crunch" various spots to save certain organs. People can watch and decide for themselves.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/21/second-shock-video-catches-another-top-planned-parenthood-doctor-selling-body-parts-of-aborted-babies/
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 14, 2017, 11:14:55 PM »
so is it 7 million or 52 million?

I was speaking only of Planned Parenthood. Some estimate over 50mil abortions performed overall in US since Roe v Wade.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 14, 2017, 11:23:57 PM »
Again, abortion is awful and you can compare to nazis all you want. We just disagree.

I think evil is evil, period. If you don't like the comparison, I suspect it's because you don't think what Planned Parenthood is doing is as evil as the Nazis. I've just pointed out several similarities.

The abortion apologists will say, as CFB just did a few posts up, that Planned Parenthood is far less culpable because the women are volunteering their children to the slaughter. There are two fallacies here: (1) that means precisely dick to the baby being killed, and (2) it has been documented that Planned Parenthood is far from just a passive agent in the endeavor - they have been given quotas to meet and are trained to encourage abortion, saying things like "if you can't afford this visit, how can you afford a baby?"

Planned Parenthood is no more a "provider" of abortion than a crack dealer is a "provider" of crack. They are dealers, pushing a product that is not good for the mom and certainly not good for the baby.

For all these reasons, I am quite comfortable equating Planned Parenthood's actions and motives to the Nazis, and nobody has as of yet demonstrated a compelling difference.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 14, 2017, 11:26:59 PM »
^lol

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 14, 2017, 11:53:40 PM »
It's futile to try and convince you of the differences. You're firmly entrenched in your view as am I.

Have a great night KSU. Go cats.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 15, 2017, 12:12:16 AM »

Head back to page 32 of this thread for refutation of this dumb argument (made by you).

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 15, 2017, 12:12:56 AM »
It's futile to try and convince you of the differences. You're firmly entrenched in your view as am I.

Have a great night KSU. Go cats.

:cheers:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 15, 2017, 12:24:14 AM »
please see Rick Santorum's comments on birth control becoming illegal.  It's next, it's a domino play.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 15, 2017, 12:52:56 AM »
please see Rick Santorum's comments on birth control becoming illegal.  It's next, it's a domino play.

Don't be stupid.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 15, 2017, 07:39:15 AM »
If you truly believed that abortions in this country were equivalent to gas chambers of Nazi Germany, you would be doing everything in your power to shut them down.  If there were gas chambers, in my city, in my state or in my country, that were killing Jewish people, I promise I wouldn't sit idly by and watch it happen.

You do nothing but sit on a moral high horse  and probably annoy people at parties with your lame political opinions.  Until you've actually done something to prevent abortions, you should probably shut the eff up about comparing abortions to the Holocaust. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 15, 2017, 07:58:21 AM »
Page 32 dude

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 15, 2017, 08:07:51 AM »
Aborting a fetus is not the same as starving a 7 year old for months and then gassing him/her with their entire family.

You're such a piece of crap KSUW. Remember, Mr. High and Mighty Christian, one day God will judge you and this won't be a good look for you.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 15, 2017, 08:29:26 AM »
Aborting a fetus is not the same as starving a 7 year old for months and then gassing him/her with their entire family.

You're such a piece of crap KSUW. Remember, Mr. High and Mighty Christian, one day God will judge you and this won't be a good look for you.

Yikes. I can tell I've struck a nerve now. I'm not sure how to respond to such poor reasoning. Ripping someone limb from limb in the womb is not as bad as gassing someone? (Recall that the Nazis created the gas chambers as a "humane" alternative.)

As for your hurling invective about God and religion, I don't think that even merits a response, except to say that this has nothing to do with Christianity or even religion per se. I think even atheists can abhor the slaughter of innocents.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 15, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »
The difference ksu doesnt get is that those women, who are all unaffiliated to each other sans wanting an abotion, still are the ones deciding it, i dont think the nazis asked the jews if the wanted to be killed or not. If the woman didnt want an abortion, wasnt like planned parenthood was going to hunt them down and force them to do it

In this scenario the jews are the unborn babies. . .I don't think anyone is asking the babies if they want to be killed.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 15, 2017, 08:36:49 AM »
Page 32, though. And Tower 7.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12