Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129353 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1450 on: February 09, 2017, 08:13:24 AM »
They are statements that should be pretty easy to prove false if they are false, so I guess we'll see.

for the people that want to believe them, it is quite literally impossible to prove them false.

Can't be that many people though. I sure as hell don't want this to be true.

It's about half the US population.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: February 09, 2017, 08:22:50 AM »
Makes perfect sense. "I'm donating money to this group of baby killers because they gave my friend a Pap smear, even though she could have gotten that at a zillion other places that don't kill babies."

Nother donation to the baby killers! How much?

Why so obsessed with how much I'm donating? Don't worry, every donation will be made in your name. It won't be much because I'm just a libtard that doesn't work and wants everything for free. Luckily the check George Soros sent me for participating in the women's march should be here any day now, then I can make another donation.

I feel like in all fairness, it should be a set donation amount per bump. If you simply took a predetermined monthly donation amount (your "baby killing envelope" in Dave Ramsey-speak) and divided it over the total amount of posts, that would not seem to be in keeping with your pledge.

Who knows - enough donations and I could be a top donor right up there with Mike Pence. Maybe I'll get invited to a lunch to eat an organic salad and swill Chardonnay with a PP executive while casually discussing the going rate for baby heads!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: February 09, 2017, 08:25:43 AM »
Planned Parenthood is really just the hired gun. It's the mothers who are ultimately killing babies. Are you really going to save any lives by putting restrictions on PP?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: February 09, 2017, 08:31:41 AM »
Makes perfect sense. "I'm donating money to this group of baby killers because they gave my friend a Pap smear, even though she could have gotten that at a zillion other places that don't kill babies."

Nother donation to the baby killers! How much?

Why so obsessed with how much I'm donating? Don't worry, every donation will be made in your name. It won't be much because I'm just a libtard that doesn't work and wants everything for free. Luckily the check George Soros sent me for participating in the women's march should be here any day now, then I can make another donation.

I feel like in all fairness, it should be a set donation amount per bump. If you simply took a predetermined monthly donation amount (your "baby killing envelope" in Dave Ramsey-speak) and divided it over the total amount of posts, that would not seem to be in keeping with your pledge.

Who knows - enough donations and I could be a top donor right up there with Mike Pence. Maybe I'll get invited to a lunch to eat an organic salad and swill Chardonnay with a PP executive while casually discussing the going rate for baby heads!

#obsessed #triggered
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: February 09, 2017, 09:28:38 AM »
Planned Parenthood is really just the hired gun. It's the mothers who are ultimately killing babies. Are you really going to save any lives by putting restrictions on PP?

The video suggest PP had an unofficial policy to coerce young women into getting abortions by convincing them they wouldn't be good mothers if they had the child. You can say the former employee was lying, but that is the current concern, not that abortions are available.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: February 09, 2017, 09:36:22 AM »
No response yet from PP apparently. They're usually pretty good of getting out ahead of stuff like this.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: February 09, 2017, 09:37:56 AM »

We could stop giving these hired guns taxpayer funding, for a start.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: February 09, 2017, 09:39:57 AM »
No response yet from PP apparently. They're usually pretty good of getting out ahead of stuff like this.

They'll just say these women are lying. And that'll be enough for anyone inclined to support the baby butchers.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: February 09, 2017, 11:45:00 AM »
I sure as hell don't want this to be true.

your quote actually gets to the crux of the matter.  did you see the crowd size experiment?  people are very good at believing to be true what they want to be true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/01/25/we-asked-people-which-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-heres-what-they-said/?utm_term=.e27fc79608c8
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: February 09, 2017, 12:54:48 PM »

So guns don't actually kill people?!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: February 09, 2017, 12:58:55 PM »

exactly

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: February 09, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »

exactly

Kinda makes you wonder why hitman isn't a legitimate career path.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: February 09, 2017, 01:20:06 PM »
no one would use a legal hitman because the police could just ask them who hired them and then arrest your ass.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: February 09, 2017, 03:15:24 PM »
I'm sure there could be some legal precedent for client confidentiality.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: February 09, 2017, 03:23:22 PM »
Doesn't really apply when you know someone is getting murdered
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: February 09, 2017, 03:28:53 PM »
I sure as hell don't want this to be true.

your quote actually gets to the crux of the matter.  did you see the crowd size experiment?  people are very good at believing to be true what they want to be true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/01/25/we-asked-people-which-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-heres-what-they-said/?utm_term=.e27fc79608c8

I think there are plenty of horrific things people believe to be true but don't want to be true.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: February 09, 2017, 06:13:29 PM »
I think there are plenty of horrific things people believe to be true but don't want to be true.

a lot of times you really want things that you don't want to be true to be true.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: February 22, 2017, 01:10:25 PM »
Just checked, and not much new on the latest story.  PP really did not have much to say, even admitting they gave a certificate for a center "exceeding abortion visits" in 2013.  http://www.snopes.com/planned-parenthood-abortion-quotas/

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1468 on: February 22, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »
I thought I read PP was getting stripped of federal funding or aome requirement that states fund PP or something. Fabulous news for unborn human beings (libtard translation: purportedly non-viable fetus unless abortion hack doctor says mom could get sick during delivery, then any baby)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: March 14, 2017, 03:48:17 PM »
Well since 1970 there have been 52 million abortions that we know about.  Seems like Holocost-esque in magnitude.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: March 14, 2017, 04:13:27 PM »
That's a lot of abortions. It's very quite sad. I think is very different than the Holocaust, however.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: March 14, 2017, 04:21:39 PM »
Well since 1970 there have been 52 million abortions that we know about.  Seems like Holocost-esque in magnitude.

The holocaust comparisons are obviously not taken seriously by most of the people that use it as a comparison, it is hollow rhetoric, which means it is pretty disrespectful to preserving the memory of the victims of the real Holocaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: March 14, 2017, 04:45:24 PM »
Agreed.  The body count argument is a pretty insensitive (and very ineffective) line to use if you're pro-life. 

However, I think a legitimate parallel could be drawn from the fact that much of the Holocaust was driven by German(ish) people who believed they were were dealing with a sub-human race.  In other words, they did not believe the Jews had a similar right to life as they had.  It was more than just a hate or power driven tragedy.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: March 14, 2017, 05:11:04 PM »
If there's one thing the pit has taught me, its that calling the other side Nazis or Hitler works 100% of the time