Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129825 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1400 on: June 29, 2016, 05:44:49 PM »
Breitbart is reporting congodems stopping the.funding to fight Zika because funding for planned hamburger is not.included.  They don't give crap.about.small brained babies that come.from this skeeter scourge.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: June 29, 2016, 09:15:02 PM »
Breitbart is reporting congodems stopping the.funding to fight Zika because funding for planned hamburger is not.included.  They don't give crap.about.small brained babies that come.from this skeeter scourge.

Last time I believe you spelled skeeter "squeeter", which made me lol
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 01, 2016, 07:36:18 AM »
 :Rusty:This could just as easily go in the Trump thread, but I figured it deserved to go here, too.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/30/donald-trump-finally-weighs-in-on-sweeping-supreme-court-abortion-decision/

"Now if we had Scalia ... or if Scalia was replaced by me, you wouldn't have had that. Okay? It would've been the opposite," Trump told radio host Mike Gallagher during an interview, referring to late Justice Antonin Scalia, who died in February.

Justice Anthony M. Kennedy voted with the court's liberals in the 5-to-3 decision. Contrary to Trump's comments, the decision would probably have fallen 5 to 4 if Scalia had been alive.

:lol: :lol:

btw it's super easy to make people think you're renocat.
all you have to do is join a bunch of lowercase words together with periods instead of spaces, use weird words, and use names for Democratic politicians that might show up in your grandpa's angry Facebook posts.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:54:11 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1403 on: July 01, 2016, 08:50:57 AM »
Abortion zealots should be tarred and feathered. Wtf is wrong with these people.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 01, 2016, 08:54:18 AM »
Abortion zealots should be tarred and feathered. Wtf is wrong with these people.

that was pretty good for a first try, except you need to lose the space after your first period and conjoin the words. Kind of doubtful he'd say the phrase Wtf, but that one's a user's choice, I suppose.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 09:08:46 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 29, 2016, 12:52:22 AM »
DNC.Dems can't say abortion.  Use code phases for kill babies, unlimited hamburger making, and planned parenthood.  Have the guts to say it.  Hillary's biggest cheer.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: July 31, 2016, 09:49:43 AM »
Clinton wants.to repeal the Hyde amendment.  Doing so would allow federal funds to be used to pay for abortion.  Uncle Sam's Planned Hamburger!!!  My money for baby killin.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 31, 2016, 11:19:03 AM »
Sounds good to me.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 01, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »
Hillary wants unfettered abortions at any stage of development. Even partial birth abortion.  If it is inside still you can kill.  Two days from delivering, no problem. Jab scissors in its head, suck out the brains, and walah it ain't a baby its hamburger.  This is what the democrat platform supports.  Now Hillary wants the American taxpayer to foot the bill for the carnage.  I say horse crap.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 01, 2016, 09:04:48 AM »
Hillary wants unfettered abortions at any stage of development. Even partial birth abortion.  If it is inside still you can kill.  Two days from delivering, no problem. Jab scissors in its head, suck out the brains, and walah it ain't a baby its hamburger.  This is what the democrat platform supports.  Now Hillary wants the American taxpayer to foot the bill for the carnage.  I say horse crap.

You mentioned abortion too many times. I think you meant 'women's rights'.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: August 01, 2016, 12:03:53 PM »

Link?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 29, 2016, 05:27:25 PM »
Hillary is a champion of black baby killing.  So much so Planned Hamburger gave 20 million to her campaign.  On Breitbart yesterday there was an article about the pope naming mother Teresa a saint, and how she excoriated the Clintokillers about abortion.  The article said MG pushed Bill to issue an executive order for the federal government to pay for abortion - welfare killin.  Killing black babies.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 29, 2016, 05:57:00 PM »
SB the renocat thing is kinda getting weird when you use it on this thread

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 29, 2016, 06:29:23 PM »
Mother Teresa said to the Clintons and Gores at a national prayer breakfast that if you support killing babies.in the womb, you cannot say you are a.protectors of the poor and down trodden.  A country that supports unlimited abortion has no soul and can't truly love.  I really don't give a.pound of dog crap who people think.I.am, but I.believe anyone who champions the slaughtering of black babies has no moal authority to call anyone else a racist.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 29, 2016, 06:31:11 PM »
SB the renocat thing is kinda getting weird when you use it on this thread

it's always weird.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 29, 2016, 06:31:24 PM »
SB the renocat thing is kinda getting weird when you use it on this thread anywhere
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 29, 2016, 07:12:23 PM »
Typical Hillary minion response.  So where's your defense of your position or denial?  Name calling is all you got.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1417 on: August 29, 2016, 08:31:15 PM »
We can get in depth, contextual analysis of how racist the star spangled banner and confederate battle flag are, how disproportionate the killing of minorities by police is, but abortion is just women's right to privacy stuff.

#thinkprogress #thinklikeapsychopath
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 29, 2016, 10:22:26 PM »
heh

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: September 22, 2016, 03:40:46 PM »
Gloria Steinem, editor of MZ. Magazine and rabid feminist, addressed the national Planned Hamburger convention and forced labor is the cause for global warming. Menbastards are making women have babies.  Too many people putting too much pressure on the fragile world.  Her answer cull using abortion.   We give tax dollars to this crowd?  I would not give them a dime.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 19, 2016, 11:40:23 PM »
Killing babies in the womb days before they are born is not reproductive choice, it is infanticide.  Trump said it is.wrong.  I have never been sure where he.stands.on.abortion.  Planned Hamburger has no.respect for life.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 21, 2016, 10:08:53 AM »
This is one of the biggest reasons I won't be voting for Trump.
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/what-kind-of-mother-is-8-months-pregnant-and-117104430132.html

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1422 on: October 21, 2016, 10:35:50 AM »
I think there is an obvious disconnect here in that the vast majority of folks against late term abortions are presuming the baby is viable.

I think most people agree on these anecdotal accounts about babies who couldn't survive outside the womb, but that counsels in favor of creating an exception, not a rule in favor of late term abortion.

It seems crazy to me this is a controversial stance, but I think the general thought on late term abortion from pro lifers is this: at the point a baby could be born (either naturally, induced labor, or c section) and survive without any significant medical intervention, then "abortion" is really just infanticide within the womb.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: December 20, 2016, 01:15:56 PM »
Trans-abortion for hamburger gals to bond?  This is sick.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/20/lena-dunham-wish-abortion/

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: December 20, 2016, 01:21:11 PM »
breitbart AND lena dunham in the same url?  clicking the crap out of that rn