Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129414 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1300 on: March 08, 2016, 02:57:23 PM »
(Regardless of political affiliation)

Well, I'm assuming that republicans are more likely to be religious. I could be wrong though. I'm just saying it could make sense.

I quoted you to affirm your point. The assumption that Republicans are more likely to regularly attend church services is likely correct, so the next assumption that there are more republicans giving in church is reasonable. But many republicans won't concede that it's possible to be a democrat and to attend church. I still contend that the "fact" that Republicans give more is total crap and there's a reason why there's no concrete evidence of it being so.

Don't forget to consider that Republicans are also on the average much better off than Democrats and therefore have the means to even be able to give charitably.

Not really. More poor people are democrats, but there are just as many wealthy democrats as there are wealthy republicans.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/2014-party-identification-detailed-tables/

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 08, 2016, 03:19:15 PM »

I also need a timeline point of clarification, but don't Christians believe Jesus was kicking it before Plato? How would he have any opinion about government?

Not sure if I understand the question, but Plato was way before Jesus. Many people think early Christian authors actually read Plato.

Yeah, Jesus lived within the Roman Empire.

Really? I did not know this, it's odd that this was so recent within the context of world history yet there is so much debate about what happened and what didn't.

Honestly for most records outside of super official government stuff, whether a given manuscript survives 2,000 years or 10,000 really just comes down to luck at some point.

I'm also pretty sure there was debate even at the time about what happened. In an era without any reliable recording methods other than letters, how do you think you'd react if someone swears to you they saw a guy rise from the dead a couple states over?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: March 08, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »

Well, I'm assuming that republicans are more likely to be religious. I could be wrong though. I'm just saying it could make sense.

I quoted you to affirm your point. The assumption that Republicans are more likely to regularly attend church services is likely correct, so the next assumption that there are more republicans giving in church is reasonable. But many republicans won't concede that it's possible to be a democrat and to attend church. I still contend that the "fact" that Republicans give more is total crap and there's a reason why there's no concrete evidence of it being so.

http://news.rice.edu/2012/05/31/liberals-versus-conservatives-how-politics-affects-charitable-giving/
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: March 08, 2016, 03:47:27 PM »

Don't forget to consider that Republicans are also on the average much better off than Democrats and therefore have the means to even be able to give charitably.

Not really. More poor people are democrats, but there are just as many wealthy democrats as there are wealthy republicans.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/2014-party-identification-detailed-tables/

If the number of people wealthy enough to give charitably is the same between parties, but one party is more likely to give because of some religious affiliation, then how could one ever conclude that the opposite party gives just as much?   :confused:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: March 08, 2016, 05:57:47 PM »

If the number of people wealthy enough to give charitably is the same between parties, but one party is more likely to give because of some religious affiliation, then how could one ever conclude that the opposite party gives just as much?   :confused:

Nobody concluded that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: March 08, 2016, 09:33:27 PM »

:bait:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: March 08, 2016, 09:36:04 PM »

http://news.rice.edu/2012/05/31/liberals-versus-conservatives-how-politics-affects-charitable-giving/

Jesus, I wonder how much time and money they wasted on that? I'm not sure it's possible to have a study confirm something that is more deeply rooted in common sense.

Offline 114Hickory

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: March 09, 2016, 08:19:04 AM »
Jesus, I wonder how much time and money they wasted on that? I'm not sure it's possible to have a study confirm something that is more deeply rooted in common sense.

Yes, fascinating research.

The Big Train

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: April 06, 2016, 08:35:04 AM »
Planned Hamburger Vginatroopers are ruthless.  The California DOJ, a rabid democomrade, ordered special agents to raid the home of the guy who made the videos of the meat market.  They took all of his personal belongings.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 06, 2016, 08:47:44 AM »
Planned Hamburger Vginatroopers are ruthless.  The California DOJ, a rabid democomrade, ordered special agents to raid the home of the guy who made the videos of the meat market.  They took all of his personal belongings.

CA AG Kamala Harris is running for Senate, and she needs "results" for her donor base. More thug government in action.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: April 06, 2016, 08:51:29 AM »
This thug has been caught breaking the law before, what did he do now?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 06, 2016, 08:58:17 AM »

If you really think people should be prosecuted for engaging in undercover journalism, you're even more of a brownshirt lemming than I thought. Seriously, troll, put aside your partisan bullshit and ask yourself - are these types of prosecutions good for exposing corruption?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: April 06, 2016, 09:01:30 AM »
Next time he exposes anything but his own lawbreaking will be the first

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: April 06, 2016, 09:04:27 AM »
I'm going to expose ksuw's corruption by breaking the law and lying except,  crap, I can't find any corruption  :frown:

Hey guys when I did all that illegal crap I was just investigating so leave me alone! 

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: April 06, 2016, 09:51:18 AM »
I don't understand the opposition to Planned Parenthood.  Women that get abortions are the best.  They don't ruin your life with kids.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: April 06, 2016, 01:03:53 PM »

If you really think people should be prosecuted for engaging in undercover journalism, you're even more of a brownshirt lemming than I thought. Seriously, troll, put aside your partisan bullshit and ask yourself - are these types of prosecutions good for exposing corruption?

The Center for Medical Progress' videos are fabricated and edited in an effort to mislead the anti-abortion crowd. No corruption was "exposed."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: April 06, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »
Man Lib7 is just crushing KSUW....not sure he even knows it.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

The Big Train

« Reply #1318 on: April 07, 2016, 11:38:42 PM »
KSUW won't even respond to me I'm crushing it so badly :frown:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: April 13, 2016, 12:18:41 PM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: April 13, 2016, 02:55:46 PM »
That is the least ugly cruz has ever looked.  That should be his new equivalent of his head shot.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: April 13, 2016, 04:22:01 PM »
That is the least ugly cruz has ever looked.  That should be his new equivalent of his head shot.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Clearly, he needs to grow a mustache.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 18, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »
I the Obama EEOC ruling on how defined sex.  Of course it contained gender gear shifting and gays, but listed pregnancy.  ????  Today HHS issued a that any medical facility or Dr. Recieving federal dollars through even medicaid and medicaid can't deny health services due to sex which includes pregnancy.  A dr. Or medical facility cannot deny performing an abortion to do so is sex discrimination, and the punative wrath of.planned hamburger storm troopers at.DOJ squeezing the life out of you.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: May 19, 2016, 08:55:19 PM »
I the Obama EEOC ruling on how defined sex.  Of course it contained gender gear shifting and gays, but listed pregnancy.  ????  Today HHS issued a that any medical facility or Dr. Recieving federal dollars through even medicaid and medicaid can't deny health services due to sex which includes pregnancy.  A dr. Or medical facility cannot deny performing an abortion to do so is sex discrimination, and the punative wrath of.planned hamburger storm troopers at.DOJ squeezing the life out of you.

well said.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 11, 2016, 12:02:29 PM »
HIllary.  Yesterday called abortion Reproductive Justice.  Every woman should have unfettered access to an abortion; no.restrictions.  Where is the justice for.the.defenseless baby in the womb.  Oh I forgot, to these compassionate HMT women it ain't a.baby, its HAMBURGER.

Do we.really want.a.heartless and.ruthless person for.president?