Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129544 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #750 on: October 03, 2015, 08:35:36 AM »
Does anyone actually oppose selling non-living body parts (fetuses, stillborn babies, old people, whatever) for medical research?  If so, why?

Selling body parts seems very macabre, frankenstein-y, china-y, slippery slope bad policy.  Would help remediate the bum problem, however.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 03, 2015, 08:40:35 AM »
Osu week  :ksu:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 07, 2015, 04:06:56 PM »
I bet the Hamburger Meat Mavens are crapping their gruns tonight.  Congress is going to form a special committee that has subpoena powers to get information about Planned Hamburger's kill floor and meat market practices.  Bad day for the fetus is just tissue camp.  Does an unborn baby have a soul?   Doctors say developing babies are already learning in uterine, so how can a blob of tissue learn?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 07, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »
I bet the Hamburger Meat Mavens are crapping their gruns tonight.  Congress is going to form a special committee that has subpoena powers to get information about Planned Hamburger's kill floor and meat market practices.  Bad day for the fetus is just tissue camp.  Does an unborn baby have a soul?   Doctors say developing babies are already learning in uterine, so how can a blob of tissue learn?

The soul gets injected as it passes through the birth canal.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 07, 2015, 04:46:43 PM »
the soul comes from mcdonalds french fries the first moment a tyke tastes mcdonalds

you can honestly see it happen

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 09, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »
From MSN news.  A judge ruled that the state should not have guardianship over an Amish teen girl who the state was forcing to have chemotherapy.  The parents went into hiding and the kid is now as healthy as a plow horse.  My question is why does society think it has any right to invade in a child's well being when they abdicate this right when the child is at its most vulnerable stage of existence?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 09, 2015, 10:36:13 AM »
Sounds like child abuse

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 09, 2015, 10:43:29 AM »
the soul comes from mcdonalds french fries the first moment a tyke tastes mcdonalds

you can honestly see it happen

This was cute - it really was. I would have substituted ice cream.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 09, 2015, 10:52:55 AM »
From MSN news.  A judge ruled that the state should not have guardianship over an Amish teen girl who the state was forcing to have chemotherapy.  The parents went into hiding and the kid is now as healthy as a plow horse.  My question is why does society think it has any right to invade in a child's well being when they abdicate this right when the child is at its most vulnerable stage of existence?

Good point. But in serious answer to question, many states have fetal protection laws that protect the unborn from (primarily drug and alcohol) abuse. As they should.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 26, 2015, 09:42:24 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 27, 2015, 02:36:56 PM »
"appears"

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 27, 2015, 02:53:42 PM »
A Planned Parenthood doctor laughs as she says she continues to “strive” to deliver an aborted baby with an intact skull and appears to admit participating in partial-birth abortions in the latest undercover video released Tuesday targeting Planned Parenthood.

A woman identified as Dr. Amna Dermish of Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas is the focus of the Center for Medical Progress’ 11th video, which is purported to have been filmed during a medical conference in October 2014.

“My aim is usually to get the specimens out pretty intact,” Dermish says at one point.

Dermish says in the video that she does not use the chemical digoxin, used to kill fetuses in the womb, before 20 weeks. She doesn’t say if she uses another chemical during the more than eight-minute, edited clip, and CMP asserts that means babies are delivered alive and killed outside of the womb. Dermish says she has used “ultrasound guidance” to manipulate fetuses for feet-first abortions in the video, a practice CMP describes as a “hallmark” of the illegal partial-birth abortion procedure.

A partial-birth abortion is defined as “deliberately and intentionally vaginally” delivering a living fetus where “any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother, for the purpose of” killing the fetus. The practice was outlawed by President George W. Bush in 2003.

“Usually what I do, if it’s a [feet-first] presentation, I’ll remove the extremities first, the lower extremities, and then go for the spine and then sort of bring it down that way,” Dermish says.

Asked about harvesting intact fetal brains, Dermish says she has not been able to do that yet.

“Well this will give me something to strive for!” she says, laughing.

When discussing a colleague that is able to identify nine-week fetal hearts in the remains of aborted babies, a woman identified as being from Whole Women’s Health, another abortion clinic, interjects, “Well it’s cute. It is cute.”

Dermish adds: “It’s amazing. It’s sort of – I have so much respect for development. It’s just incredible. So she’s always at 10, 11, 12 weeks, she’s like trying to find the kidneys and any of the organs of that gestation.”

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: October 27, 2015, 03:07:03 PM »
Lol

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 27, 2015, 05:16:34 PM »
#livesmatter

I can't believe a licensed doctor is capable of such demented practices. Bone chilling. This doctor should be dismembered alive, just like her baby victim. That level of psychopathy is incurable, and has no place in society.

Does anybody anywhere (besides 7) actually condone this practice?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: October 27, 2015, 06:18:11 PM »
I don't condone it. In your face 7!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: October 27, 2015, 07:04:14 PM »
I think steers get more humane treatment when they killed for slaughter than that's babies.  I believe you get a soul at conception.  The exception may be this doctor.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: October 28, 2015, 09:23:13 AM »
Yeah, I'm not sure what it is that allows a "doctor" to root around in a woman's womb, pulling a baby apart limb from limb, and laugh about it over lunch. It's definitely something. Maybe it's the same thing that allowed the nazis to usher Jews into the showers. Or any slaughter of innocents throughout history. It's just a complete lack of humanity. Dead inside.m

Meanwhile, our tax dollars are still paying for this.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: October 28, 2015, 09:26:27 AM »
did the woman want the doctor to do it, or no?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 28, 2015, 09:35:11 AM »
Yeah, I'm not sure what it is that allows a "doctor" to root around in a woman's womb, pulling a baby apart limb from limb, and laugh about it over lunch. It's definitely something. Maybe it's the same thing that allowed the nazis to usher Jews into the showers. Or any slaughter of innocents throughout history. It's just a complete lack of humanity. Dead inside.m

Meanwhile, our tax dollars are still paying for this.

Lol

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: October 28, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »

I'm going to assume the answer is yes. I'm not sure why that's relevant. That's not the life that was pulled limb from limb.

“Usually what I do, if it’s a [feet-first] presentation, I’ll remove the extremities first, the lower extremities, and then go for the spine and then sort of bring it down that way,” Dermish says.

Asked about harvesting intact fetal brains, Dermish says she has not been able to do that yet.

“Well this will give me something to strive for!” she says, laughing.

:lol: amiright? I mean who wouldn't laugh about that? Pass the wine, please!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 28, 2015, 10:49:55 AM »

I'm going to assume the answer is yes. I'm not sure why that's relevant. That's not the life that was pulled limb from limb.

well you compared it to what the nazis did to the jews in the holocaust. so i think in this case the doctor is the SS officer who hit the gas switch, and the mother is adolf hitler who instructed the doctor to do it?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: October 28, 2015, 11:35:38 AM »
Interesting take, mocat.

I suppose people could argue Josef Mengele was more evil than Hitler. It's a fair analogy and worth exploring. Wo is worse of these modern day nazis, the woman or the doctor. Is lib7 Achmadinjad (holocaust denier)?