Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 129415 times)

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #400 on: September 24, 2015, 03:23:24 PM »
Ugh, condoms are the worst

You are playing with fire without them. While I was still at KState the CDC came out with reports about a strain of chlamydia that was resistant to the drugs generally used to cure people of it. crap's scary.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 24, 2015, 03:23:49 PM »
What were some of the crazy questions?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 24, 2015, 03:28:50 PM »
t was important to dispel myths like being on top meant the girl couldn't get pregnant due to gravity

:lol:

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 24, 2015, 03:37:17 PM »
What were some of the crazy questions?

Oh man, I have a terrible memory, but just sincere questions like

"Can I get pregnant from a blowjob?" or "As long as he pulls out we're good right?"

There was quite a bit of confusion over a woman's menstrual cycle as it relates to getting pregnant and an ignorance of the existence and potency of pre-ejaculate. And explaining how bad it was for a condom to keep it in your wallet.

We also had to go through the three step process of checking if a condom was still good.

I'll message some of the people I was in the group with to see if they remember any better ones.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 24, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »
This is why religious people shouldn't have any sway over schools.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 24, 2015, 03:59:49 PM »
This is why religious people shouldn't have any sway over schools.

I agree that abstinence only education is damaging. You can be religious and also honest with your children about sexuality.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 24, 2015, 04:47:40 PM »
I want yard dog's students to post here.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 24, 2015, 05:05:23 PM »
From the women I know:

Wasn't ready for a kid - 2
Family coerced her because the dad was black - 1 (very churchy pro-life people too)
Raped - 1

From the ones I know:

Too young to have a kid and financially unable to support - 2
Financially unable to support a second child - 1
Only one that I know of. Wasn't ready to be a mother. The child may or may not have been mine. She maintains she never cheated, I think she did.

eff, man. Sorry bro, that's heavy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 24, 2015, 05:06:20 PM »
Ugh, condoms are the worst

qft, I got so rough ridin' lucky

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 24, 2015, 05:25:06 PM »
From the women I know:

Wasn't ready for a kid - 2
Family coerced her because the dad was black - 1 (very churchy pro-life people too)
Raped - 1

From the ones I know:

Too young to have a kid and financially unable to support - 2
Financially unable to support a second child - 1
Only one that I know of. Wasn't ready to be a mother. The child may or may not have been mine. She maintains she never cheated, I think she did.

eff, man. Sorry bro, that's heavy.
I found out a year or so after the fact. It may have allowed me to look at it more objectively. Looking back I think it was for the best. If a situation arose now, I imagine it would have a different impact.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 24, 2015, 07:07:27 PM »
I really don't think the argument that "if we make x illegal, then doing x will become more dangerous" holds much water.  If we decide that abortions are wrong or immoral and decide to make it illegal, then people who get illegal abortions do so at their own peril.  I'm sure illegal abortions are very dangerous.  But I mean, they're also illegal.  If we made that the law, then we're telling people "don't get abortions. we don't approve of them, and trying to get one is a bad idea."

We make it illegal to sell organs, and because it's illegal, I'm sure it's a much more dangerous undertaking than it otherwise would be.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 24, 2015, 07:31:06 PM »
I just wish people were more responsible. Looked at pregnancy and safe sex as a serious matter. I wish there weren't so many pregnancies and I wish there weren't so many abortions. I wish that children were planned for the most part and raised by parents that do the best they can and put their children first. Nothing saddens me more than seeing obese, unclean, uneducated, or impoverished children. In fact, it pisses me off a lot. I guess I comfort myself with thinking that maybe abortion is preventing more children from continuing the cycle. That's probably wrong.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 24, 2015, 07:35:29 PM »
inventing better birth control would be the most effective anti-abortion measure possible.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 24, 2015, 07:38:55 PM »
inventing better birth control would be the most effective anti-abortion measure possible.

The IUD's on the market are pretty damn salty. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 24, 2015, 07:46:52 PM »
this board needs more people willing to take the ol' manhatter approach to bc analysis

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 24, 2015, 07:54:05 PM »
this board needs more people willing to take the ol' manhatter approach to bc analysis
:sdeek:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 24, 2015, 08:07:05 PM »
I just wish people were more responsible. Looked at pregnancy and safe sex as a serious matter. I wish there weren't so many pregnancies and I wish there weren't so many abortions. I wish that children were planned for the most part and raised by parents that do the best they can and put their children first. Nothing saddens me more than seeing obese, unclean, uneducated, or impoverished children. In fact, it pisses me off a lot. I guess I comfort myself with thinking that maybe abortion is preventing more children from continuing the cycle. That's probably wrong.

Yes, it's wrong. Try this (not really - it's a rhetorical exercise): Next time you see one of those kids in poverty, walk up and ask them "Gosh, looking at you makes me feel really sad. Would you prefer to have been ripped limb from limb in your mom's belly and discarded as trash or sold for scrap?"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 24, 2015, 08:13:18 PM »

Yes, it's wrong. Try this (not really - it's a rhetorical exercise): Next time you see one of those kids in poverty, walk up and ask them "Gosh, looking at you makes me feel really sad. Would you prefer to have been ripped limb from limb in your mom's belly and discarded as trash or sold for scrap?"
What scope do you look at the world in? In seems very narrow.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 24, 2015, 08:15:07 PM »
Do I feel the world would be better if some people were never born? Yes.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 24, 2015, 08:21:29 PM »

What scope do you look at the world in? In seems very narrow.

If it is narrow-minded to believe that it is wrong to decide a child is better off dead than poor, then consider the blinders firmly on.

The reason I am wrecking so many of these libtarded arguments with such relative ease is that I've actually thought deeply about the issue, considering the arguments both pro and con. It's clear that many here have not.

You know what? The rhetorical exercise didn't work for you, so go ahead and try what I suggested. Report back how that works out for you.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: September 24, 2015, 08:22:15 PM »
Do you think the world would be better if certain people were murdered right now?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 24, 2015, 08:39:10 PM »
I really don't think the argument that "if we make x illegal, then doing x will become more dangerous" holds much water.  If we decide that abortions are wrong or immoral and decide to make it illegal, then people who get illegal abortions do so at their own peril.  I'm sure illegal abortions are very dangerous.  But I mean, they're also illegal.  If we made that the law, then we're telling people "don't get abortions. we don't approve of them, and trying to get one is a bad idea."

We make it illegal to sell organs, and because it's illegal, I'm sure it's a much more dangerous undertaking than it otherwise would be.

Ordinarily and logically, you are correct. But in this case the feminists and pro-abortionists have done a marvelous job of threading the needle, spinning the narrative that while women are equal to men in virtually every regard, they are helpless waifs in all matters sexual, including abortion and birth control, and cannot be held even remotely accountable for any decisions they might make in these regards.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2015, 08:40:45 PM »
Do you think the world would be better if certain people were murdered right now?
No.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 24, 2015, 08:42:32 PM »
Ksu, your argument is flawed in that an aborted fetus will never miss what it never had. Life.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 24, 2015, 08:42:48 PM »
No.
Really?  Not even like, someone who was going to rape or murder or do something truly horrible to someone tomorrow?

I'll skip ahead -- obviously the world would be better if certain people were never born, or were murdered.  That's not (or at least shouldn't be) contentious.  But just because saying the world would've been better if Hitler or some future criminal was aborted or murdered isn't a good argument for legalizing abortion or murder in all circumstances.