Author Topic: EXTREME FOOTBALL INSIDER TIDBITS!  (Read 189642 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: EXTREME FOOTBALL INSIDER TIDBITS!
« Reply #1100 on: October 27, 2016, 01:43:19 PM »
kslim, I know your infatuation for me is intense, but stay on topic. Don't go back to some random tweet every time someone is putting a body bag around you. A guy who runs a 4.4- 40 at one of the bigger schools in Western KS, who have to play sometimes smaller schools because of distance/population, is  going to look like a rockstar in HS. We've had players thrive at k-state from western ks, but not QB's.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 27, 2016, 01:44:22 PM »
Since you have "given up" this board wacky I suggest you head over here http://www.k-statefans.com/

TIA

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 27, 2016, 01:45:18 PM »
Great contribution per usual #life(in prison)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 27, 2016, 01:46:38 PM »
J beasley took a redshirt year to let the Bishop era happen.   

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 27, 2016, 01:51:00 PM »
kslim, I know your infatuation for me is intense, but stay on topic. Don't go back to some random tweet every time someone is putting a body bag around you. A guy who runs a 4.4- 40 at one of the bigger schools in Western KS, who have to play sometimes smaller schools because of distance/population, is  going to look like a rockstar in HS. We've had players thrive at k-state from western ks, but not QB's.
again what? i welcomed you back....i know its hard for you to quit us maybe dont try to publicly shame the board.

as our topic which i was fully on 5a is the second highest caliber ranking in the state of kansas and who he played he cannot help, he was a top 5 player in kansas....

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 27, 2016, 01:56:23 PM »
If you take offense to what I said, then it obviously pertains to you. I'm friends with many ppl on this board. Are there many POS on here? Yeah, there are. Sorry i'm bored at work and decided to throw in a few posts today. How dare me.

Anyways, this was Hays schedule this year: http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/hays-indians-(hays,ks)/football/schedule.htm  :Yuck:

My point stands. I'm sure he looked great in HS, but against who? Kids currently working on the farm? cool!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:59:43 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 27, 2016, 01:57:02 PM »
I mean Willis graded higher than him in HS and he sucks complete crap.

https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2015/kansas

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 27, 2016, 01:57:21 PM »
Alex was very welcome at last year's spring practice.  LHCBS commented about how much he liked how well Alex was doing and the commitment he had leading up to the spring practices.  So if Bill thinks he good, why do we want to throw him under the bus.  Lets give him some time and his turn will come.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 27, 2016, 02:01:18 PM »
Delton can't throw 40 yards. This is known.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 27, 2016, 02:03:20 PM »
How do you know this?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: October 27, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »
Our receiving core is one of our bright spots. There's some talent out there. Have there been drops? yes, but I have the feeling the coaches feel more comfortable with a QB who can get them the ball. To be fair, we still haven't been able to see Delton throw.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 27, 2016, 02:06:41 PM »
If you take offense to what I said, then it obviously pertains to you. I'm friends with many ppl on this board. Are there many POS on here? Yeah, there are. Sorry i'm bored at work and decided to throw in a few posts today. How dare me.

Anyways, this was Hays schedule this year: http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/hays-indians-(hays,ks)/football/schedule.htm  :Yuck:

My point stands. I'm sure he looked great in HS, but against who? Kids currently working on the farm? cool!

That schedule really isn't that bad.

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: October 27, 2016, 02:08:15 PM »

And Jesse and Hubener can? 

First off, Alex's throwing ability is not holding him back at all, he throws it just fine.  In fact, I have heard he has been throwing it better than both Ertz and Hubener in practice all year.  The only thing holding him back is experience.  Plain and simple.  It will be the only thing holding Skylar back next year.  And every other QB to come in under Snyder. 

Damn!  He trippin' so hard fans are gonna think he done fell off!

Offline TimJimothy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 27, 2016, 02:10:35 PM »
We should ban any and all recruits / current players who grew up within 50 miles of a farm.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: October 27, 2016, 02:11:04 PM »

First off, Alex's throwing ability is not holding him back at all, he throws it just fine.  In fact, I have heard he has been throwing it better than both Ertz and Hubener in practice all year.  The only thing holding him back is experience.  Plain and simple.  It will be the only thing holding Skylar back next year.  And every other QB to come in under Snyder. 

Hubener actually has a pretty strong arm. I'm positive Delton can throw further than Ertz could during the game against Texas. He wouldn't have been able to start at Hays if he can't. His accuracy might be worse, though. :dunno:

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 27, 2016, 02:11:54 PM »
And Jesse is only one class younger than Joe.  He came in in 2013, won the Red Raider award.  Redshirted, was the #3 QB in 2014.  Was the starter last year before getting hurt and is the starter this year.  So technically he has been in the program 4 years.  But due to the injury, would be considered a sophomore and one year ahead of Alex instead of 2 or 3 ahead of Skylar. 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: October 27, 2016, 02:12:27 PM »

its also this year, obviously delton doesnt play for hays right now

this is his senior year

Date
Opponent
Notes
Result
9/5
@ Olathe Northwest
(CBAC)
W 12-10
9/12
@ Great Bend
W 49-6
9/19
vs. Liberal
W 42-28
9/26
@ Garden City
W 42-28
10/3
vs. Wichita South
W 57-8
10/10
vs. Dodge City
W 64-50
10/17
@ Buhler
L 21-55
10/24
vs. Abilene
W 34-33
10/31
@ McPherson
L 35-42

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 27, 2016, 02:12:40 PM »

You're kidding, right? They're playing down several times. Scott, Abilene, valley center, wamego? They have to play down several classifications.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 27, 2016, 02:14:25 PM »

Hubes can easily throw 40, I'm pretty sure the TD pass to Heath against OU was 50 yards, and he had to roll out to the right. Not saying that makes Hubes a good QB, but throwing it a long ways is not his issue.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: October 27, 2016, 02:16:35 PM »

You're kidding, right? They're playing down several times. Scott, Abilene, valley center, wamego? They have to play down several classifications.
so you dont give them credit for playing up either? garden and dodge are 6a

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: October 27, 2016, 02:18:13 PM »

I really don't follow Kansas High School football that closely, but kpreps lists Hays as 4A. They have 6A schools on their schedule. Is Hays actually 5A?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: October 27, 2016, 02:19:09 PM »
ftr they cant help but play liberal garden dodge and great bend, they are all in the wac. they also cant help who they play in district. thats state mandated. so other than two games their schedule is set just like everyone else

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: October 27, 2016, 02:19:15 PM »
I've covered many shitty Garden City and Dodge City teams in the past. I guess I just don't think much of them. Although, I think GC is pretty good this year. I guess covering western ks football has jaded me a bit.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: October 27, 2016, 02:19:42 PM »

I really don't follow Kansas High School football that closely, but kpreps lists Hays as 4A. They have 6A schools on their schedule. Is Hays actually 5A?
yes, as far as i know

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: October 27, 2016, 02:20:17 PM »
Yeah, they're 5A.