Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 434410 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #4500 on: September 24, 2016, 04:45:28 PM »
Haha, amaze

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: September 24, 2016, 04:46:05 PM »
And holy crap gennifer flowers is actually going to be at the debate. This is real life reality tv.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: September 24, 2016, 04:49:37 PM »
That letter rofl
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: September 24, 2016, 04:55:00 PM »
At the grocery store today I saw that the front page of the National Enquirer said "HOW TRUMP WILL WIN THE DEBATE!"  How ridiculous and sad that the notion of one out of two candidates winning a debate would be tabloid material.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: September 24, 2016, 05:02:40 PM »
And holy crap gennifer flowers is actually going to be at the debate. This is real life reality tv.
I truly had never heard of her
:adios:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: September 24, 2016, 06:03:40 PM »

I don't believe you

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: September 24, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »

This is what HRC is banking on. Enough people you are either too young or disengaged to remember that she enabled a serial rapist.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: September 24, 2016, 06:36:03 PM »
Not raped, more like a dicked bimbo

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: September 24, 2016, 06:38:35 PM »

This is what HRC is banking on. Enough people you are either too young or disengaged to remember that she enabled a serial rapist.

trump raped a 13 yr old girl and you're voting for him, happily i might add.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: September 24, 2016, 06:45:28 PM »

trump raped a 13 yr old girl and you're voting for him, happily i might add.

1. Not happily. At all.
2. Have not heard about Trump raping a 13yo. Will have to research.

:lol: yes this sounds legitimate and not at all politically motivated... http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 06:50:35 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: September 26, 2016, 08:22:07 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-debate-babe-ruth-conway-228636

On the eve of the first presidential debate, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, described her candidate Sunday as “the Babe Ruth of debating,” a glowing assessment that’s unusual at a time when both camps typically work to rein in expectations.

“He's a brilliant debater,” Conway said on ABC’s “This Week.” “Newt Gingrich put it best. The former speaker recently said Donald Trump is the best debater he's ever seen. He's like the Babe Ruth of debating. He really shows up and swings and does a great job.”

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: September 26, 2016, 08:58:04 AM »

On the eve of the first presidential debate, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, described her candidate Sunday as “the Babe Ruth of debating,” a glowing assessment that’s unusual at a time when both camps typically work to rein in expectations.

“He's a brilliant debater,” Conway said on ABC’s “This Week.” “Newt Gingrich put it best. The former speaker recently said Donald Trump is the best debater he's ever seen. He's like the Babe Ruth of debating. He really shows up and swings and does a great job.”

What a huge mistake. Now, if Donald Trump has a good debate but doesn't debate as well as Babe Ruth, it will be considered a failure.

Now the Clinton camp, they know what they're doing. "We are confident that Secretary Clinton will not fall on her ascension to, or at, the podium tonight." But see how they don't mention what might happen descending from the podium? Set the bar low!

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: September 26, 2016, 09:01:24 AM »
My quote was real tho

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: September 26, 2016, 09:15:33 AM »
My quote was real tho

What you don't understand is that Babe Ruth was a shitty debater. Routinely got his ass kicked. So Kellyanne was actually setting the bar quite low and trolling the LBBIQ community.

Now if she had said Ty Cobb, I think we can all agree that would be much more concerning.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: September 26, 2016, 09:19:12 AM »
You know stuff can just be funny, you don't have to "but Hillary!" literally everything

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4515 on: September 26, 2016, 09:21:18 AM »
Like if Huma said Hillary was the Billie Jean King of debating, I would post it and lol

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: September 26, 2016, 09:27:01 AM »
As far as cultural view point seems to go, Trump and Cobb have a lot more in common, it seems.   

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: September 26, 2016, 09:46:05 AM »
As far as cultural view point seems to go, Trump and Cobb have a lot more in common, it seems.

this

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: September 26, 2016, 10:52:25 AM »
The media has been very kind to Kellyanne Conway, she says stupid crap on the reg. I realize this is a function of who she is selling/defending, but my god has she skated. Also wtf is Kellyanne? Does she have a brother named Jimparker?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: September 26, 2016, 11:23:01 AM »
The media has been very kind to Kellyanne Conway, she says stupid crap on the reg. I realize this is a function of who she is selling/defending, but my god has she skated. Also wtf is Kellyanne? Does she have a brother named Jimparker?

i don't understand why news shows invite these people on when their only role on the program is to respond to questions by lying or refusing to answer. 
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: September 26, 2016, 11:27:04 AM »
Liberal bias obviously

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: September 26, 2016, 11:31:24 AM »

i don't understand why news shows invite these people on when their only role on the program is to respond to questions by lying or refusing to answer.

24 hour news cycle

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4522 on: September 26, 2016, 12:26:31 PM »

Does that hillary is the Lou Gherig of debates-dying of a degenerative disease?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: September 26, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »
24 hour news cycle

if they don't wish to report news, and instead prefer to interview people on political topics (i admit, i'm far more likely to tune into the latter), there are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of political scientists, political commentators and reporters who would have something more interesting to say than - " i don't know, you'd have to ask mr. trump."
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: September 26, 2016, 01:17:05 PM »
24 hour news cycle

if they don't wish to report news, and instead prefer to interview people on political topics (i admit, i'm far more likely to tune into the latter), there are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of political scientists, political commentators and reporters who would have something more interesting to say than - " i don't know, you'd have to ask mr. trump."

to me that answer is pretty interesting