Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 441320 times)

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3525 on: August 03, 2016, 10:20:30 AM »
Hillary turns the DNC nomination process into a total sham, so let's find every way we can to attack Trump.

Nice work DemoLemmings.

Quoting him seems to be all anyone is doing to attack him.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: August 03, 2016, 10:22:52 AM »
there is some interesting stuff in this article, but i'm posting it because because of the title.  one of the mainstream news organizations is publishing an opinion piece about one of the country's two major parties' chosen candidate for the presidency debating a relevant election issue: whether or not the candidate is sane.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/02/opinions/trump-isnt-crazy-opinion-dantonio/
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3527 on: August 03, 2016, 10:23:51 AM »
Hillary turns the DNC nomination process into a total sham, so let's find every way we can to attack Trump.

Nice work DemoLemmings.

Quoting him seems to be all anyone is doing to attack him.

Yet all the things that Hayden said about Trump have been proven in real life with Clitler and the blood of thousands on her hands.  She's a hot head who wants to show everyone how tough she is and she's sent thousands to their deaths because of it.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: August 03, 2016, 10:31:29 AM »
Time to do a roll call of posters on this blogsite who are still gonna vote Trump. 'nounce yo'self

Here
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: August 03, 2016, 10:38:27 AM »
  Reporting for duty.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: August 03, 2016, 10:40:00 AM »
it's kind of surprising, but trump is actually very stupid.  at first I thought he was a pretty bright guy, at least in some respects, but after reading and hearing him talk extemporaneously about some major issues, it's apparent that he's really just a dumb guy.

there are posters on this blogsite (on both sides of the aisle!) that are much smarter than the republican nominee.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: August 03, 2016, 10:45:02 AM »

Nice work DemoLemmings.
It's a two horse race. Is anyone defending Hillary? I think not. Or I've missed it. I think most can see that Hillary is far from ideal, but I don't know how lying and cheating and having people killed is different from other politicians. She's status quo that got caught. Trump is a bull in a china shop. I could get behind someone that has done what Trump has achieved. Breaking from status quo. I can't get behind a lunatic though. I think that's what it is. I don't know anyone that loves Hillary, but she is must less scary than Trump.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: August 03, 2016, 10:46:23 AM »
To me at least.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: August 03, 2016, 10:49:15 AM »
Time to do a roll call of posters on this blogsite who are still gonna vote Trump. 'nounce yo'self
I'm more curious who is voting for Donald because they think he represents them or will make a good president vs. those that just want to make sure it's not Hillary or status quo.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: August 03, 2016, 10:50:21 AM »
In this two horse race, I'll be voting for someone I detest because the other scares the crap out of me. That's a sad state of affairs.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: August 03, 2016, 10:51:34 AM »
I'm more curious who is voting for Donald because they think he represents them or will make a good president vs. those that just want to make sure it's not Hillary or status quo.

I don't think you appropriately captured both sides of this Venn diagram.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: August 03, 2016, 10:51:51 AM »

Nice work DemoLemmings.
It's a two horse race. Is anyone defending Hillary? I think not. Or I've missed it. I think most can see that Hillary is far from ideal, but I don't know how lying and cheating and having people killed is different from other politicians. She's status quo that got caught. Trump is a bull in a china shop. I could get behind someone that has done what Trump has achieved. Breaking from status quo. I can't get behind a lunatic though. I think that's what it is. I don't know anyone that loves Hillary, but she is must less scary than Trump.

This was a great post 'undnce ''d
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: August 03, 2016, 10:52:34 AM »
I would like to hear the Trump'ers comment on Chum's last post with the vid about Don's advisors on international affairs and security(lack there of) and his obvious willingness to jump to using Nukes. 
 :impatient:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: August 03, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »

I don't think you appropriately captured both sides of this Venn diagram.
Ok. Well clean it up for me or tell me where I messed up please.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: August 03, 2016, 10:55:52 AM »

Nice work DemoLemmings.

This was a great post 'undnce ''d
Thanks Ski    Be

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3540 on: August 03, 2016, 10:58:56 AM »
In this two horse race, I'll be voting for someone I detest because the other scares the crap out of me. That's a sad state of affairs.

why does everyone just lap up the notion of a 2 horse race?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: August 03, 2016, 11:01:31 AM »

I wish it weren't so, but dems the facts, pubs.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: August 03, 2016, 11:06:16 AM »
i think i've finally had it with trump. i never considered voting for him and have never thought he could win the general, but i at least thought it was entertaining. now i'm just sick of hearing about his stupid ass.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: August 03, 2016, 11:10:47 AM »

math

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: August 03, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »
there are more than two candidates you can vote for, but there are only two that can win.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: August 03, 2016, 11:15:17 AM »
there are more than two candidates you can vote for, but there are only two that can win.
If that was CF3's point...SMMFDH.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: August 03, 2016, 11:18:20 AM »

of course. and what I would love is for the outside parties to slowly gain market share, so that someday my kids don't have a 2 horse race. its a long play but still

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: August 03, 2016, 11:19:45 AM »
it's kind of surprising, but trump is actually very stupid.  at first I thought he was a pretty bright guy, at least in some respects, but after reading and hearing him talk extemporaneously about some major issues, it's apparent that he's really just a dumb guy.

there are posters on this blogsite (on both sides of the aisle!) that are much smarter than the republican nominee.

I have come to the same conclusion. Seeing a competent interviewer question Trump on various topics (but especially just on stuff he's previously said) makes it painfully obvious that Trump is just an idiot who reads all the major news stories of the day and isn't afraid to say something stupid, racist, or flat out wrong with 100% confidence and lots of energy.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: August 03, 2016, 11:22:03 AM »
human beings are very stupid and need a "good v evil" to process everything, cf3

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: August 03, 2016, 11:22:59 AM »
human beings are very stupid and need a "good v evil" to process everything, cf3
Also keeps American stupid and constantly infighting. :frown: