Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 441340 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3150 on: July 23, 2016, 02:56:37 PM »
why do conservatards hate nate silver so much?  it's approaching lena dunham type obsession and all he does is look at data.  so weird.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #3151 on: July 23, 2016, 02:58:43 PM »
I thought it was the NBA commissioner for a second and thought it was really weird

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: July 23, 2016, 03:01:34 PM »
why do conservatards hate nate silver so much?  it's approaching lena dunham type obsession and all he does is look at data.  so weird.

he said obama was going to win a couple times

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: July 23, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »
Add SD to the libtard list :cry:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: July 23, 2016, 03:15:10 PM »

he said obama was going to win a couple times

what a piece of crap

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: July 23, 2016, 03:33:37 PM »

Yea, crap data

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: July 23, 2016, 04:00:50 PM »
trying to tear down nate silvers data is the most beta thing ever.  high value males don't concern themselves with what others do.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: July 23, 2016, 05:27:55 PM »
trying to tear down nate silvers data is the most beta thing ever.  high value males don't concern themselves with what others do.

As if a beta like you can decide what's A/B. Take a few courses from dark triad man and get back to me.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: July 23, 2016, 06:19:31 PM »

As if a beta like you can decide what's A/B. Take a few courses from dark triad man and get back to me.

Yes, following what others tell you in a course you have to pay for is the alpha way.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: July 23, 2016, 06:20:50 PM »
I'm embarrassed to say that post was when I finally realized stunz was trolling with the studying Internet stuff to be macho thing. I'm a combo of embarrassed and relieved.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: July 23, 2016, 06:22:23 PM »
some guy in my neighborhood has a Trump flag.  I lol'd when I saw it flapping in the breeze just under the stars and stripes.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: July 23, 2016, 06:23:38 PM »
some guy in my neighborhood has a Trump flag.  I lol'd when I saw it flapping in the breeze just under the stars and stripes.

a quick hitler salute and on about your business is always appropriate.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: July 23, 2016, 06:27:18 PM »

a quick hitler salute and on about your business is always appropriate.

If I see him out on the deck as I stroll by I will let him know whats up.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: July 24, 2016, 03:29:57 AM »
I'm embarrassed to say that post was when I finally realized stunz was trolling with the studying Internet stuff to be macho thing. I'm a combo of embarrassed and relieved.

Well. It's not all a troll  :shy:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: July 24, 2016, 05:15:20 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html

good summation.
Could have been better. Seized onto a few things that are silly made up issues, like the line about "punishing women who have abortions" which originally stemmed from a hypothetical question posed where abortion was illegal.  Trump does and says so much ridiculous stupid crap that I get mad when people feel the need to drum up non-issues
:adios:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3166 on: July 24, 2016, 05:28:17 PM »

Who said they hate nate silver? 
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: July 24, 2016, 06:04:30 PM »
Washington Post :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: July 24, 2016, 06:57:35 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html

good summation.
Could have been better. Seized onto a few things that are silly made up issues, like the line about "punishing women who have abortions" which originally stemmed from a hypothetical question posed where abortion was illegal.  Trump does and says so much ridiculous stupid crap that I get mad when people feel the need to drum up non-issues

I understand what you're saying, but the specific example of punishing women for abortions is a valid criticism because it speaks to thought process and mindset he's going to bring to a presidency. It may have been a hypothetical question, but it was't unrealistic given the amount of justices that will be appointed in the next decade.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: July 24, 2016, 07:06:52 PM »
Honestly, if we are going to make abortion illegal, it's sort of stupid to me that you wouldn't punish the mother. Isn't the whole argument for making it illegal that it's murder?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: July 24, 2016, 07:09:33 PM »
Honestly, if we are going to make abortion illegal, it's sort of stupid to me that you wouldn't punish the mother. Isn't the whole argument for making it illegal that it's murder?

Well it different murder wink wink

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: July 24, 2016, 07:13:03 PM »

good summation.

I understand what you're saying, but the specific example of punishing women for abortions is a valid criticism because it speaks to thought process and mindset he's going to bring to a presidency. It may have been a hypothetical question, but it was't unrealistic given the amount of justices that will be appointed in the next decade.
No, that's disingenuous.  He was asked that if abortion was a crime, should the woman be punished. Yes is the obviously correct answer to that question. Finding Trump's stance on the legality of abortion objectionable is fair game. Trump saying that people who commit a crime should be punished is not a problem for a rational person.
:adios:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3172 on: July 24, 2016, 07:24:11 PM »

good summation.

Only read the first two paragraphs, but you could have substituted b.o. for trump and nobody would know the difference.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: July 24, 2016, 07:38:32 PM »

good summation.

No, that's disingenuous.  He was asked that if abortion was a crime, should the woman be punished. Yes is the obviously correct answer to that question. Finding Trump's stance on the legality of abortion objectionable is fair game. Trump saying that people who commit a crime should be punished is not a problem for a rational person.

Yeah, I guess thinking about it a little more I might agree with you. Though the vast majority of anti-abortion people (many of whom are rational) aren't in favor of punishing the mother either.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: July 24, 2016, 07:46:24 PM »
it's a logically consistent position that is completely unpalatable to the majority of people on both sides of the abortion debate.  to be fair to the logically inconsistent, there are good practical reasons for not punishing women who have abortions, in addition to the political considerations.