Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 441369 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #875 on: December 07, 2015, 04:24:30 PM »
He knows exactly what he needs to do to keep his top spot. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 08, 2015, 08:46:54 AM »
Donald Trump and the MSM sure make a beautiful team.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 08, 2015, 10:49:57 AM »
Donald Trump is rich George Zimmerman

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 08, 2015, 12:00:16 PM »
Via Trump's FB:

"Since I am self-funding my campaign, I don’t have to worry about being politically correct! President Obama has fought ISIS in a politically correct manner and look where it has gotten us! If we don’t talk about and address our country’s issues - we will never solve them!"

No I don't follow him.  Yes, someone I know liked the status along with 26k other people in 8 minutes.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 08, 2015, 12:04:28 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

Great headline.  It could have been "Working Poor Most Affected by Illegal Immigration Support Trump", but I guess that isn't demeaning enough.

The Big Train

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 08, 2015, 01:46:48 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

Great headline.  It could have been "Working Poor Most Affected by Illegal Immigration Support Trump", but I guess that isn't demeaning enough.

Also could have said "Trump's Surge is Heavily Reliant on Racist and Xenophobic Americans". All of them seem to be accurate. :dunno:
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 08, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 08, 2015, 02:00:37 PM »
Quote from:  a real life thing the front runner for the GOP nomination said
We're losing a lot of people because of the internet. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: December 08, 2015, 02:02:22 PM »
that's an amazing quote.  so dense with quality.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 08, 2015, 02:06:15 PM »
Slowly getting a list of who would be exempt from Donald Trump's ban: Muslim world leaders, Muslim members of the US military and athletes.

On how his plan would work, Trump says: A customs agent "would say 'Are you Muslim?'" And if answer is yes, traveler would be turned away

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 08, 2015, 02:19:55 PM »

:love:

2 alpha as eff peas in a pod

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 08, 2015, 02:25:33 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 08, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »

What working poor people are affected by illegal immigration and how?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 08, 2015, 04:51:15 PM »

pretty much any poor person that want to work.  by competition for jobs.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 08, 2015, 05:08:25 PM »

What sys said. Are you under the assumption that illegal immigrants don't/can't work because it's illegal?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 08, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »
George Zimmerman is a fat eff racist who lucked into 15 minutes of bloody fame.  Trump is something far worse, harkening to a streak of American fascism we've had for decades.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 08, 2015, 05:36:04 PM »

I'll just leave this here...

http://digg.com/video/darth-trump-vader

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #894 on: December 08, 2015, 09:52:36 PM »
Looks like some people decided to out-unprofessional the Donald
http://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-city-officials-to-hold-anti-trump-rally-1449606639?mod=e2tw

Possibly worse, because they are elected. You can't stop the Donald from running for president.

Regardless, what a collection a buffoons.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 08, 2015, 09:56:18 PM »

What sys said. Are you under the assumption that illegal immigrants don't/can't work because it's illegal?

No you're both right but those jobs that illegals take can certainly be had by anyone who wants them. I've seen countless stories from harvesters in California that feel they have to use illegals to do their work because others won't. I know the work that illegals do in rural Kansas and I know for a fact those jobs are available to people who want to do that. It's much easier to get government assistance than to do back breaking work for a penance of what you can get by not doing that job while seeking out something more reliable.

If you're willing to pick fruit, clean toilets, or gut cows you will have absolutely no problem finding work in this country, none.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #896 on: December 08, 2015, 09:58:08 PM »

All of them, because math
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 08, 2015, 11:39:45 PM »

No you're both right but those jobs that illegals take can certainly be had by anyone who wants them. I've seen countless stories from harvesters in California that feel they have to use illegals to do their work because others won't. I know the work that illegals do in rural Kansas and I know for a fact those jobs are available to people who want to do that. It's much easier to get government assistance than to do back breaking work for a penance of what you can get by not doing that job while seeking out something more reliable.

If you're willing to pick fruit, clean toilets, or gut cows you will have absolutely no problem finding work in this country, none.

All of those jobs once paid enough to support a family.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 08, 2015, 11:47:46 PM »

excess labor drives wages down.

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 09, 2015, 12:09:38 PM »

Also could have said "Trump's Surge is Heavily Reliant on Racist and Xenophobic Americans". All of them seem to be accurate. :dunno:

Or Trump's Surge reliant on people who take from the government but aren't smart enough to realize that.