Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 441401 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #850 on: November 27, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »
everyone quoted in this article gets a vote

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/the-ecstasy-of-donald-trump/417870/

“I’m against the anchor babies" :facepalm:

The dude is so comfortable he can stand in front of cameras and make fun of the physically handicapped. I can say without reservation at this point that anyone who supports this boob is a horrible person, worst of the worst.

Don't you want America to be great again? , especially since it sucks so bad right now?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 27, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »
Did you guys hear the pew research report last week that said that more Mexicans are returning to MX than are illegally entering the country this year?  Why are pubs so concerned about immigration now?  Seems like this trend would make the scare old white ppl feel like things are improving.  :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 27, 2015, 01:48:19 PM »
Cat27 is one of those blame america first people  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 27, 2015, 01:53:29 PM »
This 9/11 thing is a complete farce. Trump lies then doubles down on the lie without proving evidence :blah:  Ben Carson lies then apologizes because he was confused :rolleyes: the Governor of New Jersey is afraid of Donald so he doesn't correct the lie :nono: thankfully Marco called a spade a spade and flat out said that Trump is once again lying :Woot:

I think "1000s" is a typical Trump exageration, but there is evidence that at least some in the New Jersey muslim community were seen celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

Here is a good explanation of the controversy and the evidence. http://www.steynonline.com/7313/jersey-sure

Without getting into what muslims supposedly did or didn't do, this isn't a question of numbers but it was muslims allegedly celebrating to Trump himself seeing thousands of muslims celebrating. Not only that but if he saw this why are we just now hearing about it from him? He's been on television nearly everyday since 09/11/01 yet the first anyone heard about him seeing this is some rando political rally 14 years later? Saying that a few muslims celebrated is whatever because it can't really be proven or dispelled, Trump flat lied.

I agree that he likely exaggerated, both in numbers and probably that he eye-witnessed it. I've said many times that Trump is a buffoon. But to suggest that there is no evidence - as the Washington Post "fact checker" did - of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks in Jersey, is ridiculous. The Washington Post itself reported it shortly after 9/11. Other newspapers did, too.

If he watched it on tv, it was televised and should be easy to locate.  Otherwise, liar

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 27, 2015, 04:15:04 PM »
Cat27 is one of those blame america first people  :frown:

7libs agrees that America sucks right now, not sure who to blame tho. :frown:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: November 27, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »
Trump is great entertainment. He speaks his mind, and doesn't worry about the pc crap.  If you don't like him, don't watch him.

It does however baffle me that people seriously think he'd be a good fit for president.  The guy's diplomatic skills....or complete lack of would get us in WW3 by Dec 2016 which we'd lose by Jan 2017.  I mean eff he'd piss so many people off Britain might invade us again.
@lopakman

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 27, 2015, 05:13:35 PM »
Trump is great entertainment. He speaks his mind, and doesn't worry about the pc crap.  If you don't like him, don't watch him.

It does however baffle me that people seriously think he'd be a good fit for president.  The guy's diplomatic skills....or complete lack of would get us in WW3 by Dec 2016 which we'd lose by Jan 2017.  I mean eff he'd piss so many people off Britain might invade us again.

He says what is on his mind, which appears to be huge lies

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 27, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »

He says what is on his mind, which appears to be huge lies

Yep, in the one particular situation you are referring too he should have lied less obviously, like most politicians do.
@lopakman

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 27, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
This 9/11 thing is a complete farce. Trump lies then doubles down on the lie without proving evidence :blah:  Ben Carson lies then apologizes because he was confused :rolleyes: the Governor of New Jersey is afraid of Donald so he doesn't correct the lie :nono: thankfully Marco called a spade a spade and flat out said that Trump is once again lying :Woot:

I think "1000s" is a typical Trump exageration, but there is evidence that at least some in the New Jersey muslim community were seen celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

Here is a good explanation of the controversy and the evidence. http://www.steynonline.com/7313/jersey-sure

Without getting into what muslims supposedly did or didn't do, this isn't a question of numbers but it was muslims allegedly celebrating to Trump himself seeing thousands of muslims celebrating. Not only that but if he saw this why are we just now hearing about it from him? He's been on television nearly everyday since 09/11/01 yet the first anyone heard about him seeing this is some rando political rally 14 years later? Saying that a few muslims celebrated is whatever because it can't really be proven or dispelled, Trump flat lied.

I agree that he likely exaggerated, both in numbers and probably that he eye-witnessed it. I've said many times that Trump is a buffoon. But to suggest that there is no evidence - as the Washington Post "fact checker" did - of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks in Jersey, is ridiculous. The Washington Post itself reported it shortly after 9/11. Other newspapers did, too.

If he watched it on tv, it was televised and should be easy to locate.  Otherwise, liar

Again, I think Trump is a buffoon, so I'm not getting too wrapped up in this. I just think it's hilariou that the WaPo "fact checker" said there was "no evidence" of any NJ Muslims cheering 9/11 - when it was reported by the WaPo. :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 27, 2015, 06:11:28 PM »
I don't care about his lying about fake cheering hateful jersey Muslims. I do care about him using it as propaganda for his Muslim round up.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 27, 2015, 08:04:24 PM »
Liar city

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 27, 2015, 09:21:37 PM »

Again, I think Trump is a buffoon, so I'm not getting too wrapped up in this. I just think it's hilariou that the WaPo "fact checker" said there was "no evidence" of any NJ Muslims cheering 9/11 - when it was reported by the WaPo. :lol:

Jesus, you can't be that dense. People saying they saw something isn't evidence that it happened. I saw KSUW raping a turkey, news at 10.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 27, 2015, 09:26:12 PM »

This actually might have legs.

Jesus, you can't be that dense. People saying they saw something isn't evidence that it happened. I saw KSUW raping a turkey, news at 10.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 27, 2015, 10:53:48 PM »
Turkey rape?!?!  :sdeek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 28, 2015, 06:46:12 AM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 28, 2015, 07:29:43 AM »
Again, I think Trump is a buffoon, so I'm not getting too wrapped up in this. I just think it's hilarious that the WaPo "fact checker" said there was "no evidence" of any NJ Muslims cheering 9/11 - when it was reported by the WaPo. :lol:

If you really don't think it was inappropriate and biased for a "fact checker" not to at least mention that these allegations were reported in several major publications, including his own, you're the one being dense.

In fact, now that the fact checker has been called out on it, he has updated his piece to do exactly that, and is now focusing on whether such protests actually occurred and how many people participated, which is a more honest inquiry.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 30, 2015, 04:17:07 PM »
Black pastors met with Trump today and they love him. :Purple Koolaid: :tsc: :cheese:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 01, 2015, 10:55:07 AM »
Alot :love: :love: :love:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 01, 2015, 01:38:51 PM »
why wouldn't they?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 01, 2015, 02:21:34 PM »
Make a friend, and let favors begin.  Seems like politics as usual.   :dunno:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 01, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »
Yup, a single black minister endorsed trump. Pretty significant development.  :thumbs:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 01, 2015, 06:19:35 PM »
Yup, a single black minister endorsed trump. Pretty significant development.  :thumbs:

Did he even do that? He said he is not racist, is that what goes for an endorsement these days? South Carolina, SMDH.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 01, 2015, 06:23:27 PM »
hey, that's pretty good!

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 02, 2015, 07:16:11 AM »
Probably just a bunch of uncle Toms Amiright?

The Big Train

« Reply #874 on: December 07, 2015, 04:18:38 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: