Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 441454 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #575 on: September 03, 2015, 09:45:21 AM »
I am seriously considering buying a "Make America Great Again" hat. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 03, 2015, 11:57:28 AM »
Evangelicals flocking to Trump

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/why-do-evangelicals-support-donald-trump/403591/

The answer seems to be the growing anti-establishment sentiments held by many evangelical Christians. (After all, the Tea Party movement draws “disproportionate support” from their ranks.) Not only are conservative Christians solidly Republican, they are also fierce traditionalists who feel that their values are increasingly under assault by modern society.

easily the dumbest demographic in American politics

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 03, 2015, 01:48:46 PM »
the "low-energy person" is such a great attack of bush.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 03, 2015, 04:01:21 PM »

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/why-do-evangelicals-support-donald-trump/403591/

The answer seems to be the growing anti-establishment sentiments held by many evangelical Christians. (After all, the Tea Party movement draws “disproportionate support” from their ranks.) Not only are conservative Christians solidly Republican, they are also fierce traditionalists who feel that their values are increasingly under assault by modern society.

Are these KSU-w's low information voters?
:adios:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 03, 2015, 04:50:09 PM »
The hilarious thing is Trump really doesn't have a value system that's anywhere close in line with supposedly evangelical values.    Trump is saying some things that need to be said and that of course is causing a leftist progressive meltdown who in their own right have absolutely zero tolerance for any views or opinions that don't align firmly with their own and they are easily the largest collective of straight line voters in the populace.     But Trump is going to fade away IMO.

What the hell does any of this have to do with "leftist progressives?" Did Trump win the Republican nomination overnight?

If you've been paying attention to the polls and projections, Trump is killing it. He's up nationally by 14% or something ridiculous like that. Once the rest of the nobodies fall out, his lead will be unreachable by Carson or Jeb. Ideally, once Carson decides that he hasn't raised enough money and doesn't really stand a chance anymore, he and Trump will run on the same ticket and it won't even be a contest by general election time.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 03, 2015, 04:56:52 PM »
Trump attracts crazies.  There are not enough crazies to win a Gen elect. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 03, 2015, 04:59:05 PM »
Trump attracts crazies.  There are not enough crazies to win a Gen elect. 

I don't even think there are enough to win a primary, unless 4 or more candidates stay in the race for a long period of time.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 03, 2015, 05:54:17 PM »
The hilarious thing is Trump really doesn't have a value system that's anywhere close in line with supposedly evangelical values.    Trump is saying some things that need to be said and that of course is causing a leftist progressive meltdown who in their own right have absolutely zero tolerance for any views or opinions that don't align firmly with their own and they are easily the largest collective of straight line voters in the populace.     But Trump is going to fade away IMO.

What the hell does any of this have to do with "leftist progressives?" Did Trump win the Republican nomination overnight?

If you've been paying attention to the polls and projections, Trump is killing it. He's up nationally by 14% or something ridiculous like that. Once the rest of the nobodies fall out, his lead will be unreachable by Carson or Jeb. Ideally, once Carson decides that he hasn't raised enough money and doesn't really stand a chance anymore, he and Trump will run on the same ticket and it won't even be a contest by general election time.

Cool bro! I don't know what that has to do with what either dax or I posted but thank you for dropping some truth bombs on all our asses.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 03, 2015, 09:07:19 PM »

Is that same as low IQ?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 03, 2015, 09:16:11 PM »

Is that same as low IQ?
Idk, they aren't my low info voters
:adios:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: September 04, 2015, 01:04:32 AM »
When The Donald is confronted with specific and critical issues, he will fold. His answers will be garbage and too vague. He's having fun now. For him, it's like a video game he can somehow manipulate. That's not reality. He won't be the 'pub nominee.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 04, 2015, 06:44:37 AM »
When The Donald is confronted with specific and critical issues, he will fold. His answers will be garbage and too vague. He's having fun now. For him, it's like a video game he can somehow manipulate. That's not reality. He won't be the 'pub nominee.

Name three viable candidates to win the nomination not named donald trump.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 04, 2015, 08:29:57 AM »

Name three viable candidates to win the nomination not named donald trump.

Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 04, 2015, 08:31:10 AM »

A lot of people talk about this, but very rarely if ever do other candidates for president run as the VP candidate.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 04, 2015, 12:25:56 PM »
Stupid media.  A big New York  Times article stipulates that since WUD is from NY and has been divorced, that this will be his undoing.  People who support him do not give an inverted butt hole about this kind stuff.  Plain talk and pragmatism is his strength.   The opposite of obama is desired.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 04, 2015, 12:29:52 PM »
Nope his strength is his understanding of crazy racists and his ability to not GAF when he opens his mouth. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 04, 2015, 02:03:31 PM »
".....this......this.....is......I will be so good at the military your head will spin!"

Trump when asked about ISIS, Hezbollah, and other terrorist orgs and their leaders.

This guy is the best.

The absolute best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 04, 2015, 02:49:00 PM »
Stupid media.  A big New York  Times article stipulates that since WUD is from NY and has been divorced, that this will be his undoing.  People who support him do not give an inverted butt hole about this kind stuff.  Plain talk and pragmatism is his strength.   The opposite of obama is desired.

Do you think Trump is the opposite of Obama?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 04, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »
I think Trump has personality traits similar to Kim Jong Un.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 04, 2015, 03:56:01 PM »
Trump is a red blooded meat eating wife smooching American.  Obama despises the America god helped us create unlike the one he wants the humanist state to create.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 04, 2015, 05:11:14 PM »
Trump is a red blooded meat eating wife smooching American.  Obama despises the America god helped us create unlike the one he wants the humanist state to create.

I mean it's pretty well documented that Obama is an American who kisses his wife, attends church, and eats meat :dunno: he did marry an American citizen, can't say the same for WUD. Your boy Trump also was not truthful about belonging to a church,  so there's that.

Yeah,  you're right maybe they are opposite but not how you thought.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 04, 2015, 07:43:46 PM »
Obama is a American in name only.  He is a global satanist that has done everything he can to take us from top dog nation to little yiping chichaua that whizzes all over himself when another dog growls.  Weaken military, lies to allies, dilutes our culture, and imports foreigners to destroy us from within. Ten visits to church in 7 years whoopee, plus his assult on traditional values.  He has never done squiddlyshit either.  Meat?  That have barbecue pile of lean cuisine varmits crap ain't meat.  It must cover you whole plate - that's meat Trump style.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 04, 2015, 07:54:51 PM »
Obama is a American in name only.  He is a global satanist that has done everything he can to take us from top dog nation to little yiping chichaua that whizzes all over himself when another dog growls.  Weaken military, lies to allies, dilutes our culture, and imports foreigners to destroy us from within. Ten visits to church in 7 years whoopee, plus his assult on traditional values.  He has never done squiddlyshit either.  Meat?  That have barbecue pile of lean cuisine varmits crap ain't meat.  It must cover you whole plate - that's meat Trump style.
If you believe we were "top dog nation" with out last administration you weren't paying attention.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 06, 2015, 09:33:16 AM »
renocat is a reno version of Trump  :ROFL:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 06, 2015, 09:30:50 PM »
Trump is bragging that he is spending his money, and not beholden to big donors and this makes him better than others.  So does this limit the presidency to the rich bastard class?  I hope someone  beats him, but I would vote for him over hillary, I guess.  It galls me that issues are not driving the election.  Rabid dog stupid tea party zealots are ruining the republican party of Lincoln and hillbilly Americans.