Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 444340 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #201 on: July 14, 2015, 08:50:54 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 14, 2015, 10:27:25 AM »
I can't think of anything that would be more enjoyable than a Trump/Palin ticket.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 14, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »
From the article:

"Whats wrong with a candidate that wants to secure the borders, balance the budget and create real jobs?"

The answer, absolutely nothing. Is he brash and abrasive? Yes. Does he piss off pretty much everyone? Yes. Will he follow through with the plan he has set out? You bet your ass.

All joking aside guys, The Donald is picking up some real steam from conservatives for his hard stance on big ticket items. I have heard this from multiple people that I know working in DC that are also really plugged into the election. (Source rating: All of them work for other GOP candidate camps)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 14, 2015, 12:23:15 PM »
Really illustrates how stupid conservatives are
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2015, 12:23:49 PM »
From the article:

"Whats wrong with a candidate that wants to secure the borders, balance the budget and create real jobs?"

The answer, absolutely nothing. Is he brash and abrasive? Yes. Does he piss off pretty much everyone? Yes. Will he follow through with the plan he has set out? You bet your ass.

All joking aside guys, The Donald is picking up some real steam from conservatives for his hard stance on big ticket items. I have heard this from multiple people that I know working in DC that are also really plugged into the election. (Source rating: All of them work for other GOP candidate camps)

I believe you and I'm excited.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »
From the article:

Some of the issue is the how.  For example: He wants to protect the border by building a wall and making MX pay for it.  I mean, I would love to have a vacation house in Miami and make you pay for it.

How is he going to create jobs?  I mean, I guess we will need a eff load of weapons to protect ourselves from the repercussions of his dumbassery, but other than that, I have no clue.

How is he going to balance the budget? 

Also, was he joking when interviewed by Anderson Cooper with regard to Iraq? 

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2015, 01:56:57 PM »
Since when do conservatives care about balancing the budget? "da Gawd" Reagan ballooned the deficit, thank heavens for my man Volcker and his wise leadership of the Federal Reserve during those trying times.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2015, 02:32:16 PM »

On the flip side, it really shows how little libtards care about the bigger picture of this country.

I mean, they've got gay marriage, they've got more government handouts and they've got Obama as POTUS, so you'd think we won't hear a mouse fart out of them for the rest of this term. What semi-controversial issue will they latch onto next?!?!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2015, 02:36:44 PM »

On the flip side, it really shows how little libtards care about the bigger picture of this country.

I mean, they've got gay marriage, they've got more government handouts and they've got Obama as POTUS, so you'd think we won't hear a mouse fart out of them for the rest of this term. What semi-controversial issue will they latch onto next?!?!

illegal immigration or gun control hopefully

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2015, 02:53:02 PM »
I think this all probably shows how dumb the overall public is.  Trump is going to gather all the coverage he can and be the question asked of others running as well.  Meanwhile others don't have to answer questions of their own for quite some time.  He is going to really help out the Scott Walkers of the Pubs world. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2015, 02:56:56 PM »
it's like, compared to trump you barely hate mexicans at all other guy! very palatable!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2015, 03:00:16 PM »
"Mike Huckabee, what do you think about Trump's Iraq oil bombing and generally rough ridin' up brown ppl plan?"

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2015, 03:00:31 PM »
Scott Walker is not going to sniff the nomination and no one would have him on their ticket as the number 2.

It is Bush's election to lose and Rubio or Kasich to lose the VP nod.  Rubio seems unlikely at first, but going all-in on Florida is probably not a bad move electorally.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2015, 03:01:49 PM »
Mike wouldn't even get two words into his shrug off/deflection towards his own plans before he would be cut off with, "But what do you think about bombing oil in Iraq?"

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2015, 03:16:55 PM »
Walker is an uneducated joke of a candidate. Sure he has some people that like him, but then again, most of them are from Wisconsin. Usually after candidates announce, they receive a pretty good bump in the polls. His numbers will settle back out and he'll be forgotten about in a couple weeks.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2015, 03:18:45 PM »

it's too bad that it won't be tax reform.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2015, 03:19:20 PM »

it's too bad that it won't be tax reform.

:thumbs:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2015, 03:23:19 PM »

Look how much this guy hates gays  :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2015, 03:29:18 PM »
Tax reform will be such a cluster eff, but needs to happen badly

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2015, 04:57:39 PM »
Immigration is the most important issue this election, imo. Most of these illegal immigrants should be legal. Our system needs to get reformed to get these people registered, and the wait to get into this country shouldn't be longer than a couple of months.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2015, 05:28:13 PM »
Privacy is more important,  imo.  Also, need a guy who wants to gut money from politics.  That is the most important thing a politician could do, imo.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »
Privacy is more important,  imo.  Also, need a guy who wants to gut money from politics.  That is the most important thing a politician could do, imo.

I agree with this. I think that taking money from big time politics is the reason why we need a business mind running the helm instead of a politician. He has no personal interest in how much politicians make because it doesn't touch him at all. While he's a bit radical with execution and conveying his thoughts, most of his platform is pretty spot on fundamentally.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2015, 05:36:18 PM »

I agree with this. I think that taking money from big time politics is the reason why we need a business mind running the helm instead of a politician. He has no personal interest in how much politicians make because it doesn't touch him at all. While he's a bit radical with execution and conveying his thoughts, most of his platform is pretty spot on fundamentally.

He sees the presidential office as the best way to pad his pockets by influencing policy. How can you not see that? He's got a track record of bankrupting businesses in this fashion (setting his personal gain as the highest priority).
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:42:39 PM by roidhead »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2015, 05:42:27 PM »
Dan Carlin did a podcast with a guy who is running a PAC called Wolf-Pac specifically trying to get an amendment to get rid of the corporatation= a person and revise contribution laws.  I am all for it.