Author Topic: KSU Football player interaction thread  (Read 37380 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Football player interaction thread
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2015, 12:12:20 AM »
:sdeek:

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2015, 12:13:02 AM »
Summer of 97 this dude named "Chicago" basically lived at my house in Dodge.  He was pretty cool and we would shoot hoops every day when he wasn't banging my sister.
That fall he went to Kansas State University and became Darnell McDonald.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

whoa  :sdeek:

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2015, 12:13:59 AM »
My freshman year I had Baby Gronk and Stiverson in one of my labs and me and this other chick were good class friends with them and always worked on our projects together then there was this other girl who would try to be ditzy and funny with them because they were football players and they didn't want any of it and thought she was annoying as crap, which she rightfully was. Gronk always hit me up on Twitter asking where the parties were on the weekend! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: .. your post also makes me realize that not every poster on here is a dude

The Big Train

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2015, 12:15:15 AM »
omg  :lol:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2015, 01:28:16 AM »
Summer of 97 this dude named "Chicago" basically lived at my house in Dodge.  He was pretty cool and we would shoot hoops every day when he wasn't banging my sister.

Did your sister know who he was? Just asking.

And thanks for sharing your family sex deets.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2015, 01:58:39 AM »

My freshman year I had Baby Gronk and Stiverson in one of my labs and me and this other chick were good class friends with them and always worked on our projects together then there was this other girl who would try to be ditzy and funny with them because they were football players and they didn't want any of it and thought she was annoying as crap, which she rightfully was. Gronk always hit me up on Twitter asking where the parties were on the weekend! :cheers:

I have yet to see a Gronk reference I didn't like.

Still always remember me whenever he's serving me drinks at kites! Great guy.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2015, 09:27:06 AM »

That story is even more hilarious than the Jake Waters spring break one

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2015, 05:42:52 PM »
One time I was at this party at the UC and the girls apartment we were at was right across Jarvis Leverett's crib and he was there and I was drinking sailor jerry and coke. Ran out of coke so Leveritt suggested I just drink the rest of the rum. Said why not? I got this. Ended up terrible. Got blackout drunk and was wasted until 1:00 p.m. The next day. Point of the story Leveritt is a great guy and helped carry me to the car I was given a ride by.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2015, 05:44:39 PM »

One time I was at this party at the UC and the girls apartment we were at was right across Jarvis Leverett's crib and he was there and I was drinking sailor jerry and coke. Ran out of coke so Leveritt suggested I just drink the rest of the rum. Said why not? I got this. Ended up terrible. Got blackout drunk and was wasted until 1:00 p.m. The next day. Point of the story Leveritt is a great guy and helped carry me to the car I was given a ride by.

And somewhere out there are really embarrassing pictures of me passed out and everyone at the party surrounded around me... :ohno:

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2015, 07:31:29 PM »
Last Halloween, my friend dressed up as LHC Snyds and I dressed up as his mic bitch (the neek) and we ran into tiny baby Tate Snyder at the liquor store.   :D

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2015, 07:37:36 PM »
Last Halloween, my friend dressed up as LHC Snyds and I dressed up as his mic bitch (the neek) and we ran into tiny baby Tate Snyder at the liquor store.   :D

:billdance:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2015, 08:24:42 PM »
:lol:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2015, 07:19:02 AM »
David Garrett pak'd and ate at our tailgate for about an hour or so before the fiesta bowl.  He was a very nice dude, friendly, and easy going.

:bawl:
:adios:

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2015, 09:08:39 AM »
Andre Davis is in my stats class. He usually takes a tiger snooze, which is understandable because 8am is too early
'Cause Cats

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2015, 09:25:09 AM »

Girl I know dated Darnell.  One day, she showed up to class with a giant pube in her grandmother's ring from giving him a handy.  Started calling her "pubic zirconia".

Saw Chad May at a Pi Phi party.  He was drunk and offered people a chance to "touch a million dollars" and offered them his arm.

Some cleat chaser bought Brian Kavanagh a shot in Lucky's.  He told me to take it for him.  I told him nah, then he got all back up quarterback on me.  Nyle Wiren told Brian to not be such a "rough ridin' bad person" grabbed the shot, slammed it and broke the cup on the ground.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2015, 11:12:53 AM »
Was at Kaws one night when the Gronk Family came in to town. We were sitting at the bar and the whole Gronk Posse came rolling in. Rob told the bartender to pour 69 shots of fireball. She politely said he'd have to pay for those before they poured him so he pulled out a wad of $100 bills, slapped a few on the bar and said keep the change. He then proceeded to give all of us fireball shots and gronk smashed his shot with Glen. I'm pretty sure Glen was still only 19 at the time. (I also may have posted this in the Gronk thread a while back, I can't remember).

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2015, 12:23:43 PM »
Was at Kaws one night when the Gronk Family came in to town. We were sitting at the bar and the whole Gronk Posse came rolling in. Rob told the bartender to pour 69 shots of fireball. She politely said he'd have to pay for those before they poured him so he pulled out a wad of $100 bills, slapped a few on the bar and said keep the change. He then proceeded to give all of us fireball shots and gronk smashed his shot with Glen. I'm pretty sure Glen was still only 19 at the time. (I also may have posted this in the Gronk thread a while back, I can't remember).

this story needs to be retold over and over  :thumbsup:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2015, 12:39:54 PM »
I used to see James Johnson drive a pink moped on the sidewalks of campus pretty regularly, gold grill and all.

Became friends with a football player in my Public Speaking class, and he used to tell me stories about Thomas Clayton and how he would be the last one out of the locker room before team pictures because he'd be doing push-ups and stuffing socks in the front of his football pants.

Terry Pierce once backed out on giving me and my bros a free keg.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »
4-star LB Chris "Smoke" Patterson was aptly named.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
I used to see James Johnson drive a pink moped on the sidewalks of campus pretty regularly, gold grill and all.

Became friends with a football player in my Public Speaking class, and he used to tell me stories about Thomas Clayton and how he would be the last one out of the locker room before team pictures because he'd be doing push-ups and stuffing socks in the front of his football pants.

There are a crap ton of players that drive mopeds. Its really funny. A lot of linemen driven them too, so the moped looks like a mini-bike. And then they give eachother rides too so youve got two dudes weighing 500lbs collectively on this tiny bike-thing. I laugh everytime I see it happen
@Trogdor_gE

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2015, 01:19:54 PM »

Doesn't everyone meet football players in public speaking classes? I had one with Drew Liddle and cornelius lucas my 1st senior year. We had those tiny one piece wooden desks and watching cornelius get in and out of one was interesting to say the least. He gave some hilarious speaches. I think one was on how to tie a tie and another about student athletes needing to be paid.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2015, 02:48:23 PM »
I didnt have a single BBall or Fball player in my public speaking class. I did have a high jumper though
@Trogdor_gE

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »
I didnt have a single BBall or Fball player in my public speaking class. I did have a high jumper though
Broxterman?

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2015, 03:57:29 PM »
Broxterman?

I know that name  :D
@Trogdor_gE

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2015, 10:34:02 PM »

Girl I know dated Darnell.  One day, she showed up to class with a giant pube in her grandmother's ring from giving him a handy.  Started calling her "pubic zirconia".

Saw Chad May at a Pi Phi party.  He was drunk and offered people a chance to "touch a million dollars" and offered them his arm.

Some cleat chaser bought Brian Kavanagh a shot in Lucky's.  He told me to take it for him.  I told him nah, then he got all back up quarterback on me.  Nyle Wiren told Brian to not be such a "rough ridin' bad person" grabbed the shot, slammed it and broke the cup on the ground.

Classic stuff. Absolutely classic.