Author Topic: Pizza Thread  (Read 300650 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Pizza Thread
« Reply #600 on: February 27, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »
Red Baron meat lover's pizza, pull out of the oven after 10 minutes, sprinkle on Frank's hot sauce, let it finish. Very large glass of milk on the side.

speaking of which.  my new "go-to" very large milk glass.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/working-glasses-with-lids/

yup, picked up 8 of them.   size?  you guessed it, 21 oz.  i'll polish off two glasses during a good pizza sesh.

My milk glasses are 30-ouncers.  I have three.  Used to have four, but one went missing and I never found it again.  I don't have a link.  I always fill them right to the brim.  Sometimes a little milk spills over, but that's just the price of doing business when you want the full thirty. 

do you know what the term "fabrication of the truth" means because you should get it tattooed across your forehead, honestly i don't think i've read a bigger lie on the entire net.

30oz milk glass.  k.  :lol:  sure thing bread- sure thing.    :bait:

They're definitely not for everybody.  Too much glass for most folks.  Being intimidated in this situation just makes you normal is what I'm getting at.  You sit down with that glass and you're making a commitment. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Pizza Thread
« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2013, 04:48:06 PM »
clams couldn't handle it. I've seen him get down.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2013, 04:52:27 PM »
Bread what kind of milk we talking here? If you say skim I'm going to drive to Illinois and punch you in your face.

I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »
Bread what kind of milk we talking here? If you say skim I'm going to drive to Illinois and punch you in your face.

i hope it's chocolate  :lick:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 27, 2013, 04:59:03 PM »

That will be no fun for you at all.  My face is exceptionally elusive.  Might as well be trying to punch an extremely good looking hologram.  I'm not even to get into how tough I am.  Of course it's skim.  You think I'm going to choke down 30 oz of heavy cream?  Rhetorical.  Yes you do because you're weird.  This is a delicious beverage at issue here, not a chore. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 27, 2013, 05:01:00 PM »
Of course it's skim.  This is a delicious beverage 

No
:adios:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 27, 2013, 05:03:10 PM »

That will be no fun for you at all.  My face is exceptionally elusive.  Might as well be trying to punch an extremely good looking hologram.  I'm not even to get into how tough I am.  Of course it's skim.  You think I'm going to choke down 30 oz of heavy cream?  Rhetorical.  Yes you do because you're weird.  This is a delicious beverage at issue here, not a chore.

'Clams could totally drink 30 oz of skim milk and eat a whole pizza brah.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 27, 2013, 05:03:23 PM »
Nestle Quick and I have a very love/hate relationship.  I could easily knock back 30 of that, but am allergic to it at the same time and would end up not breathing much for like 2 weeks. 

It's bullshit.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 27, 2013, 05:03:39 PM »

I concur.  I've never agreed with someone more in my life and I'd like to officially befriend you for all eternity.  Well done sir.

A bit much, but okay.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 27, 2013, 05:04:28 PM »
Skim milk is the most pud thing on the planet earth and there is a lot of pud stuff on earth.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »

'Clams could totally drink 30 oz of skim milk and eat a whole pizza brah.

SD said that.  I have no idea what 'clams is (or isn't) capable of.  Or what he's afraid of and then mocks in order to compensate.  All I'm saying is that whatever 'clams does with thirty ounces of glass behind closed doors is his business.  If he wants to lock it away and pretend it doesn't exist, that's the man's choice to make.  Get off his back. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 27, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »

I concur.  I've never agreed with someone more in my life and I'd like to officially befriend you for all eternity.  Well done sir.

A bit much, but okay.

That isn't what I said

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 27, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »
skim milk is the tastier and more sensible option, unless you're concerned about ovulation. 

"A study in 2006 suggests that high intake of low fat or skim milk can impair a woman’s ability to ovulate whereas the intake of high fat dairy foods can improve female fertility. If you are planning for a baby or currently pregnant, you should stick to drinking whole milk."

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/skim-milk-vs-milk-which-is-the-healthier-choice.html

could be the case that KKK and mr. KKK are trying to have a little kkk.  hope i didn't spoil any surprises here  ;)

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 27, 2013, 05:37:43 PM »
Skim milk is for losers.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 27, 2013, 05:42:35 PM »
skim milk is the tastier

What in the eff?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: February 27, 2013, 05:47:53 PM »
skim milk is the tastier

What in the eff?
oh i'm sorry.  who made you milk king?  oh, no one?  ok then.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 27, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »
Making first pizza at home tonight after spending 20 min reading this thread at the end of work. I'm trying a bunch of stuff and basically splitting it into quadrants. Using store bought thin crust dough, cheese is a mix between mozzerela and 4 cheese italian blend.

Half basil pesto, half red sauce.

Half Anchove, half pepporoni

Fresh basil and garlic sprinkled throughout along with Green Peppers, onions, mushrooms and japs.

Picture and reviews will come later tonight

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 27, 2013, 06:25:57 PM »
Making first pizza at home tonight after spending 20 min reading this thread at the end of work. I'm trying a bunch of stuff and basically splitting it into quadrants. Using store bought thin crust dough, cheese is a mix between mozzerela and 4 cheese italian blend.

Fresh basil and garlic sprinkled throughout along with Green Peppers, onions, mushrooms and japs.

In the future, try making your own dough to use for the crust.  Makes it much better.

Offline the_ugly_clown

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 27, 2013, 06:56:44 PM »

well??? pictures or it didnt happen.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 27, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »

well??? pictures or it didnt happen.

I think he meant more than 30 minutes later.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 27, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
there's so much nonsense in this thread right now it's unbelievable.  wish i could address it but survivor is on and i'm cooking bacon and eggs.  i'll just let everyone marinate on that for a few bits and we'll talk later.  crap yeah we're gonna talk later sons.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 27, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »
Pizza West tonight.   Masterpizza bbq pizza.  Very very good.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »
Yummmmmyyyyyy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator