Author Topic: RIP Dylan Meier...maybe don't read this...we had some critical "feedback"  (Read 53949 times)

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Dylan Meier...
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2010, 02:10:29 PM »
Folks, do yourselves a favor and ignore this thread if this topic is important to you....you'll be happier.  Trust me.
If you guys had advertising in place, we could really use this thread as a tool to boost your revenue.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
Folks, do yourselves a favor and ignore this thread if this topic is important to you....you'll be happier.  Trust me.
If you guys had advertising in place, we could really use this thread as a tool to boost your revenue.

there is advertising here (a lot) and we make quite a bit from it. it's all subliminal though. and yeah, this thread will probably help some.

Offline wildcatforlife

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2010, 02:15:48 PM »
Why do people get banned for flaming on sports topics but we let these comments go?  What a sad representation of K-State this is...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2010, 02:17:02 PM »
Why do people get banned for flaming on sports topics but we let these comments go?  What a sad representation of K-State this is...

Nobody ever gets banned here.  I think you have this place confused with some other board.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2010, 02:18:24 PM »

Nobody ever gets banned here.  I think you have this place confused with some other board.
Except Pete.

cowbell17

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »
I f'ing hope that people talk about you people the way you have about Dylan.  A big F U to all who spew their negative trash in lieu of a young man losing his life.  Yeah, he did not live up to what we all had hoped he would become during his time here but he was a great ambassador for our program and a great person.  So to those who mock instead of mourn...  Hope you choke on a fat d_ck and die soon (you know who you are).  Regards.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:25:40 PM by cowbell17 »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2010, 02:21:55 PM »
I f'ing hope that people talk about you people the way you have about Dylan.  A big F U to all who spew their negative trash in lieu of a young man losing his life.  Yeah, he did not live up to what we all had hoped he would become during his time here but he was a great ambassador for our program and a great person.  So to those who mock instead of mourn...  Hope you choke on a fat d_ck and die soon.  Regards.

I wish people would post who specifically they were directing this stuff at

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »
Threads like this really weed out the elites vs. un-elites.

Without the Berringer thread, ksufans.com wouldn't have had such an increase in members/traffic.

Think ahead of the curve, people!

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2010, 02:23:26 PM »
I f'ing hope that people talk about you people the way you have about Dylan.  A big F U to all who spew their negative trash in lieu of a young man losing his life.  Yeah, he did not live up to what we all had hoped he would become during his time here but he was a great ambassador for our program and a great person.  So to those who mock instead of mourn...  Hope you choke on a fat d_ck and die soon.  Regards.

If someone dies from choking on a dick, they probably won't care if you make fun.  Mainly, because they'd be dead.

catzacker

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2010, 02:29:37 PM »

If someone dies from choking on a dick, they probably won't care if you make fun.  Mainly, because they'd be dead.

I don't get the wishing someone would die (regardless of whether it's dick asphyxiation) AND angry that someone made smart ass comments about someone who died.  kind of seems like you should either not want people to make smart ass comments AND continue to live or you want people to make those smart ass comments AND die in various ways that involve male genitalia.

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »
Another K-State passing, just heard on 810, Sean and Bill attended this funeral recently:  Elijah Alexander.... :kstatriot:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13113845/former-broncos-colts-linebacker-alexander-dead-at-39

RIP
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »

You know Rusty, even though you're kind of a dick sometimes, you make me laugh.  You're OK in my book.  :gocho:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »

I don't get the wishing someone would die (regardless of whether it's dick asphyxiation) AND angry that someone made smart ass comments about someone who died.  kind of seems like you should either not want people to make smart ass comments AND continue to live or you want people to make those smart ass comments AND die in various ways that involve male genitalia.

Exactly.  Don't get all high and mighty w/ your moral trip while you're hoping someone dies.  OkCat  making comments about Dylan's death won't make him any deader.  However, OkCat could be more dead, via dick choking or some other untimely, yet somewhat humorous method.

I f'ing hope that people talk about you people the way you have about Dylan.  A big F U to all who spew their negative trash in lieu of a young man losing his life.  Yeah, he did not live up to what we all had hoped he would become during his time here but he was a great ambassador for our program and a great person.  So to those who mock instead of mourn...  Hope you choke on a fat d_ck and die soon.  Regards.

If someone dies from choking on a dick, they probably won't care if you make fun.  Mainly, because they'd be dead.
You know Rusty, even though you're kind of a dick sometimes, you make me laugh.  You're OK in my book.  :gocho:

:blush:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2010, 02:39:25 PM »

Except Pete.

Technically, that was a "timeout," not a banning.

Offline wildcatforlife

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2010, 02:39:51 PM »
"Nobody ever gets banned here."  

Obviously.  Perhaps you should consider it.  I find most of the sarcasm on this board entertaining, but this thread is just appalling.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2010, 02:41:55 PM »

Obviously.  Perhaps you should consider it.  I find most of the sarcasm on this board entertaining, but this thread is just appalling.

You know what's appalling?  This thread has made it 5 pages and nobody has asked if Dylan's shoulder is ok.   :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »

The thing is, we are strongly anti-censorship.  Are most of OKCat's posts both unsavory and unfunny?  Yeah, but I'm not going to ban him for it.  It's part of what this place is.  

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »

I banned michigancat once.  Happy?
Where did you get that overnight bag?

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2010, 02:44:25 PM »

You don't have to read the thread. Use the mark thread as read function  :dunno:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »

The thing is, we are strongly anti-censorship.  Are most of OKCat's posts both unsavory and unfunny?  Yeah, but I'm not going to ban him for it.  It's part of what this place is.  

:curse:  I thought they were hilarious.  Potato/Potato, bro.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »

Maybe you, TP and the Phelps family could work together and sue the Elites into banning people. :dunno:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »

:curse:  I thought they were hilarious.  Potato/Potato, bro.

Steve dave started this whole thing with his "Dylan is throwing picks in heaven" post.  Then he gets all high and mighty when the lawsuit emails start flying.

:rolleyes:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

Steve dave started this whole thing with his "Dylan is throwing picks in heaven" post.  Then he gets all high and mighty when the lawsuit emails start flying.

You're going to be commenting on music in heaven if you keep this crap up

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »

:batman:

Offline wildcatforlife

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2010, 02:52:36 PM »
I know I don't have to read it and probably shouldn't for my own sake.  Just couldn't let this one go...  Again, I hope none of you have to experience anything so tragic.