Author Topic: next season  (Read 92280 times)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: next season
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2015, 08:46:58 PM »
MOAR

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2015, 09:24:08 PM »
do you guys think we would hire Groce if he and oscar got fired the same year?

Groce's ceiling is the MAC
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2015, 09:32:51 PM »
My question is will this forum suck again?  I know there is a direct correlation between how well the team does/doesn't do to how well this forum does but this season the posts for the most part were awful.

You're high. The worse our teams are, the better the bbs'ing

Um.. I think that was my point, nob. We weren't very good this year (record wise) and this forum was lame.  Maybe we're all just getting old?

This board sucks really bad because you have 100 posters trying really hard to be like one poster who sucks at posting, so instead of one poster making shitty posts you have 100 guys making posts shittier than the one shitty poster.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2015, 10:50:06 PM »
My question is will this forum suck again?  I know there is a direct correlation between how well the team does/doesn't do to how well this forum does but this season the posts for the most part were awful.

Um.. I think that was my point, nob. We weren't very good this year (record wise) and this forum was lame.  Maybe we're all just getting old?

This board sucks really bad because you have 100 posters trying really hard to be like one poster who sucks at posting, so instead of one poster making shitty posts you have 100 guys making posts shittier than the one shitty poster.

So, who we talking about here?  :popcorn:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2015, 11:19:25 PM »

No one posts like me.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2015, 12:50:47 AM »
Margin of wining and losing seems to be overblown.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2015, 01:24:40 AM »
“I call him Dirk the Hurt,” forward Brandon Bolden said. “Dirk Nowitzki is his favorite player, and he likes to shoot a lot. He can really shoot the ball. He can post, too. He has good moves, good footwork. He is not as athletic, so he relies more on his footwork and shooting the ball than most power forwards. But he can do it all.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article3618279.html#storylink=cpy

Given that Hurt is the most out of shape Cat bball player I can remember watching in my 25 years of fandom, I'm really curious how he would have looked playing 40 lbs heavier, as reported in the article. I'd also really like to know his verticle if anyone can find it.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2015, 10:06:40 AM »
:facepalm:  :ROFL:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
“I call him Dirk the Hurt,” forward Brandon Bolden said. “Dirk Nowitzki is his favorite player, and he likes to shoot a lot. He can really shoot the ball. He can post, too. He has good moves, good footwork. He is not as athletic, so he relies more on his footwork and shooting the ball than most power forwards. But he can do it all.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article3618279.html#storylink=cpy

Given that Hurt is the most out of shape Cat bball player I can remember watching in my 25 years of fandom, I'm really curious how he would have looked playing 40 lbs heavier, as reported in the article. I'd also really like to know his verticle if anyone can find it.

Hurt gained weight during the season. Bolden saying Hurt plays like a european big isn't far off, he just was't as effective as he could have been, if Jimmy Price was a quality individual.

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2015, 10:44:48 AM »
I like the play against TCU and the TCU guard drove the lane and Hurt gave a huge haymacker trying to block the shot and I swear his feet did not leave the floor..... :lol:
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »
Fitz (doesn't know anything) keeps hinting at coaching changes.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2015, 02:33:35 PM »
Margin of wining and losing seems to be overblown.

i don't know why this comment is in this thread.  but i know i disagree with the comment.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2015, 03:52:09 PM »

Fitz (doesn't know anything) keeps hinting at coaching changes.

Lol assistant coaches aren't the issue JFC

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2015, 03:58:30 PM »

Hurt gained weight during the season. Bolden saying Hurt plays like a european big isn't far off, he just was't as effective as he could have been, if Jimmy Price was a quality individual.

"European Big" = terrified of contact, no vertical, unwilling defender, out of shape, occasionally successful jump shooter, shitty rebounder (and don't get in my face with those per 100s _Fan, he SUCKS at rebounding).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2015, 12:18:57 AM »

Abdul Herrera

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2015, 12:23:08 AM »

How is Hurt on the try hard chart?

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2015, 01:00:57 AM »

"European Big" = terrified of contact, no vertical, unwilling defender, out of shape, occasionally successful jump shooter, shitty rebounder (and don't get in my face with those per 100s _Fan, he SUCKS at rebounding).

That's not true.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2015, 01:33:51 PM »
http://cjonline.com/blog-post/kevin-haskin/2015-03-12/k-state-hoops-precarious-position

“Our chemistry was just off,’’ said point guard Jevon Thomas. “Off the court we needed to spend more time together, do more bonding..."

Shut up, Jevon Thomas. Go learn how to pass or shoot.

Yeah! Shut up, Jevon Thomas  :shakesfist:

Both of you shut up.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2015, 01:36:36 PM »
I think Wade will be good but we need, like, a lot more than that

Claws would be a cool name for a good player

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2015, 10:32:46 PM »
I am a little more optimistic about next year with Wade and Brown coming in.  We played 11 of the teams that made it to the tournament.  While we lost some head scratchers, most of the losses were close.  If we get better point guard play, more out of Hurt, and Foster working hard to get the taste of humble turd pie out of his mouth, we might win 20.  The biggest concern IMO is coaching.

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2015, 01:49:06 PM »
i hope we suck ass again so oscar can get the eff out of here

Come on tater, have pity on us old K-State fans.  We want to win NOW, not start over.  What really sucks is filling out brackets with no team named Kansas State. Let's not repeat this next year.

With the possibility of 3 players coming in at 6'8" or better AND the return of 6'9" DJamer, I am once again optimistic. Also a new point guard @ 6'2". Man, we are going to have some trees down low. Yes, I know some trees are known as "ornamentals", a.k.a. Big Meat, but I can dream. If we return to seasons with more than 20 wins and NCAA bids, I could learn to live with oscar.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:00:51 PM by Catman2 »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2015, 02:27:45 PM »
i hope we suck ass again so oscar can get the eff out of here

Come on tater, have pity on us old K-State fans.  We want to win NOW, not start over.  What really sucks is filling out brackets with no team named Kansas State. Let's not repeat this next year.

With the possibility of 3 players coming in at 6'8" or better AND the return of 6'9" DJamer, I am once again optimistic. Also a new point guard @ 6'2". Man, we are going to have some trees down low. Yes, I know some trees are known as "ornamentals", a.k.a. Big Meat, but I can dream. If we return to seasons with more than 20 wins and NCAA bids, I could learn to live with oscar.

renocat, come kick this guys ass

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2015, 03:02:57 PM »
DJamer 6-9. LOL

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2015, 03:05:04 PM »
why are people so excited to get rid of gip and give his minutes to DJamer?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2015, 03:20:45 PM »
why are people so excited to get rid of gip and give his minutes to DJamer?

I'm not going back to look who you are referring to but if anyone thinks DJamer is an improvement over gip they can GTFO
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best