Author Topic: oscar attempting to buy fans  (Read 9008 times)

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: oscar attempting to buy fans
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2015, 08:15:01 AM »
Shrewd oscar move.  If you're driving, you can't be under it.

gives you more control over who's under it

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »

if oscar weber and a bus are involved, I'm getting the eff out because I value my life

You've got your school buses and your tour buses and your greyhound buses and I'm not sure what kind of bus we're gonna have here but the important thing is you got your 8 wheels and those wheels individually can't get you far but you put them on the axles working together and then you get that bus rolling and we'd like to carry that momentum into kansas city and then of course you got the steering wheel but if we can get that support on the bus plus you got the pizza and then gosh the ticket and you gotta be loud it's been a struggle with DJamer and he just got another boot but you know those are things you can't control and you can't make excuses but you focus on tcu and take it one game at a time and then you got kansas and we beat them at our place and they beat us there so we've go the rubber match and you win that and then I think we've got the most victories against top teams in the whole country there's no doubt we're the best 15-16 team in the country but the important thing is you reward those students who've supported us through the trials and tribulations you wish there were more fans more support but we're just out here gotta get everyone together and play as a team and play hard and hopefully they'll see it and put us in the tournament and there's no doubt we can beat anybody.

this was... amazing

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2015, 08:27:23 AM »
You've got your school buses and your tour buses and your greyhound buses and I'm not sure what kind of bus we're gonna have here but the important thing is you got your 8 wheels and those wheels individually can't get you far but you put them on the axles working together and then you get that bus rolling and we'd like to carry that momentum into kansas city and then of course you got the steering wheel but if we can get that support on the bus plus you got the pizza and then gosh the ticket and you gotta be loud it's been a struggle with DJamer and he just got another boot but you know those are things you can't control and you can't make excuses but you focus on tcu and take it one game at a time and then you got kansas and we beat them at our place and they beat us there so we've go the rubber match and you win that and then I think we've got the most victories against top teams in the whole country there's no doubt we're the best 15-16 team in the country but the important thing is you reward those students who've supported us through the trials and tribulations you wish there were more fans more support but we're just out here gotta get everyone together and play as a team and play hard and hopefully they'll see it and put us in the tournament and there's no doubt we can beat anybody.

:ROFL:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2015, 08:44:12 AM »
if oscar weber and a bus are involved, I'm getting the eff out because I value my life

this is really good

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2015, 08:44:53 AM »

this is really good

It needs to be read by Trim and youtubed.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2015, 09:01:41 AM »
Expecting to pay for 50+ students hotel rooms at $200 a pop downtown, sounds a bit unreasonable you greedy bastards.  :dubious:

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2015, 09:09:39 AM »
The game will be over by like 8:15 and the bus will be back to Manhattan shortly after 10.  :Chirp:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2015, 09:12:23 AM »
The game will be over by like 8:15 and the bus will be back to Manhattan shortly after 10.  :Chirp:

What if the kids want to stay for the 2nd game?

IMO, its a good move by oscar/K-State. I like rewarding the college kids that went to all the of games.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2015, 09:30:42 AM »

read the entire thing in oscar's voice, very good.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2015, 10:50:39 AM »

this is really good

It needs to be read by Trim and youtubed.

#acting

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2015, 12:10:53 PM »
Encouraging students to make sure their tickets are used is never a bad thing.  Selling the student tickets is easy but getting people to show up, particularly when the tickets aren't usually paid for by the individual and the individual may not have interest in sports has always been a challenge.  Probably more so at K-State with such extensive student seating.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2015, 01:43:54 PM »
Rumor that Nathan has his own Uber X courtesy of oscar.  Confirm?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »
make me an offer, oscar

Offline BKCat

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2015, 03:36:19 PM »
Dude in the front has a box pizza!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2015, 03:37:43 PM »
troubling lack of diversity makes the above sae joke much too real

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2015, 03:38:42 PM »
Just a bus full of studs and studettes is all...and pizza at 3 in the afternoon.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2015, 03:41:13 PM »
troubling lack of diversity makes the above sae joke much too real

possible minority right here!

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2015, 03:41:40 PM »
(could also be a tan girl in low light)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2015, 03:41:51 PM »
:pray:

Offline OlatheWildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2015, 04:18:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/kstatesports/status/575755778562224129

oscar is a narcissistic prick. Clear move by him to change public opinion. I'm just surprised there's no #thanksbruce #weberisthebest hashtags.
Follow me on Twitter @OlatheWildcat12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2015, 04:23:49 PM »
I don't think this is a reflection of oscar's ego as much as it is a campaign by the AD to create a BruceBrand and promote #family.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2015, 04:26:23 PM »
I would head right to the can and BC all the way to the Sprint Center