Author Topic: #IamNathanPower  (Read 42891 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: #IamNathanPower
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »
I'm gonna buy my fellow DU frat bro and hero Nathan a case this weekend.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2015, 01:37:33 PM »
Can we quit calling what happened "violence"? I mean, people have been bumped harder walking down the street looking at their phone

And bars. I've been chicken winged several times before but now enough is enough. I'm going to demand a public apology and that that person be banned from all bars for the rest of time.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2015, 01:39:28 PM »
Can we quit calling what happened "violence"? I mean, people have been bumped harder walking down the street looking at their phone

And bars. I've been chicken winged several times before but now enough is enough. I'm going to demand a public apology and that that person be banned from all bars for the rest of time.

Do you honestly not see the difference between civilians in a bar and a fan rushing onto the court and bum-rushing an opposing team's basketball player? 

Okay, now I'm done.  Just had to get that one off my chest.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2015, 01:40:04 PM »
That's a weird last thing to have to get off your chest.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2015, 01:40:07 PM »
Was anyone hurt?
:adios:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »

Why is this guy your hero?

Okay, that was my last one.  Seriously done now.

:shakesfist:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »
I will admit at least 30% of the blame is with KU in this matter.  If we weren't so awesome, then the prospect of beating us wouldn't elicit such uncontrollable mania from the unwashed masses in attendance.  , I expect waves to be made. Waves of wheat.

sprac this would have been a great post.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2015, 01:42:11 PM »
That's a weird last thing to have to get off your chest.

yeah you've made that point like, a bunch.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2015, 01:45:37 PM »

Why is this guy your hero?

Okay, that was my last one.  Seriously done now.

:shakesfist:

He's above the law. He messes with squawks 24/7 and gets away with it every time. I bet he just keeps going to the games after he gets banned. It's not like those stupid security types can stop him.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2015, 01:51:22 PM »
amount I would have enjoyed winning this game: 5
amount I'm currently enjoying winning this game: over a billion

I already knew that beating them at bball was akin to stabbing them in the soul but 2raight is like eating their souls, crapping it out and flushing down a toilet.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2015, 01:52:20 PM »
Hope Nathan drops the wing on Niang Saturday
:adios:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2015, 01:52:48 PM »
Was anyone hurt?

Oh wow, didn't realize this. From Traylor's wikipedia page:

On February 23, 2015, at the end of a Sunflower Showdown game against Kansas State, Traylor landed awkwardly after being pushed by K-State frat guy Nathan Power and suffered a compound fracture to his right leg which protruded several inches out of his shin.[11] Players and coaches on both teams were visibly shaken at the sight of the injury.[1] While lying on the floor of the court, Traylor repeatedly said, "I'm fine, just find the kid."[1] After being tended to courtside for several minutes, Traylor was carried off on a stretcher and was taken by ambulance to Mercy Hospital of Manhattan.[12] Surgeons inserted a rod into his tibia in a two-hour operation.  As the game concluded, Kansas forward Perry Ellis wore Traylor's jersey in a show of solidarity for his teammate.[13]

Many NBA players showed their support for Traylor and shared their sympathies through Twitter, including LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Kevin Durant.[14] Former NFL quarterback Joe Theismann and the Kansas Jayhawks former running back Gale Sayers, who both have gone through the same kind of injury, called to give their support.[15]

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2015, 02:04:44 PM »
Shoulder bump = bum rush

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2015, 02:17:11 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

:ROFL:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »

what if it becomes a regular thing at the OOD? like when we are up and the game is about over then the cameras show nathan on the jumbotron and then the crowd is like "chicken wing! chicken wing! chicken wing!" and then the game is over and then nathan runs out and crowd goes nuts and then he chicken wings all the other team and maybe even coaches!

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2015, 02:31:30 PM »

what if it becomes a regular thing at the OOD? like when we are up and the game is about over then the cameras show nathan on the jumbotron and then the crowd is like "chicken wing! chicken wing! chicken wing!" and then the game is over and then nathan runs out and crowd goes nuts and then he chicken wings all the other team and maybe even coaches!

another idea- we play this super long video of nathan being like in aggieville or something and have him use a ridiculous mode of transportation to get to the OOD. then we play some ozzy osbourne and boom, nathan comes running out of the tunnel dressed up in something and the crowd does their "chicken wing!" thing as nathan just clobbers a random fan dressed up like the other teams mascot at center court while the crowd cheers.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2015, 02:31:52 PM »
The 1st home football game next year Willie needs to chik'n wing a guy in a Traylor jersey at midfield

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2015, 02:33:27 PM »

another idea- we play this super long video of nathan being like in aggieville or something and have him use a ridiculous mode of transportation to get to the OOD. then we play some ozzy osbourne and boom, nathan comes running out of the tunnel dressed up in something and the crowd does their "chicken wing!" thing as nathan just clobbers a random fan dressed up like the other teams mascot at center court while the crowd cheers.

If by "clobber" you mean bump into him kind of hard, then that sounds great.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2015, 02:43:07 PM »
The Butcher of Bramlage.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2015, 03:29:30 PM »
KSU's reputation permanently sullied.
Already forgotten, except in the dark hearts of butthurt squawkers.

Shrug it off all you want, I just know I would be disappointed and embarrassed if my degree-granting institution was all over the news for this shameful display.

You serious Clark? Why should I be embarassed that one out of hundreds of thousands of kids who have attended my fine alma mater did something dumb? If that were the standard, I think KU alums would be downright mortified.
One kid bumps one of their basketball players: embarrassing for all of Kansas State University

Dead beat dad's, sink batterers, elevator molesters, bb gun attackers, bouncer spitters, drunk drivers and more (all members of the beloved KU basketball team in the last few years): nothing to see here

You should contact all of the national media outlets and see why they haven't written anything about all of the stuff that happens at KU.  I'm sure this is all just a conspiracy to make K-State fans look bad.

Again, you're the only one talking about a "conspiracy." The only one.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2015, 03:32:33 PM »

Do you honestly not see the difference between civilians in a bar and a fan rushing onto the court and bum-rushing an opposing team's basketball player? 

Okay, now I'm done.  Just had to get that one off my chest.

Civilians

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »

I'd faint I would be so happy

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2015, 03:47:37 PM »
Kietz wants his daughter to date Nathan.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2015, 03:57:21 PM »
Kietz wants his daughter to date Nathan.

His daughter did date Nathan

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2015, 03:59:38 PM »
No way. :surprised: