Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 4066846 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #25500 on: June 09, 2014, 01:11:19 PM »
i'm still hoping we expand into mexico. find the biggest effing college there and then tell them to start playing american football. boom. the whole country is ours.
How about Canada?  They're a big county that likes football.

Canada may a lot of land but their population is small. Only about 30 million. Mexico is about four times more populous, so they are probably the better target.
Mexicans are to busy dealing and abusing drugs.  Plus 99% of them are poors, so who can afford the great sport of football in Mexico?

Katdaddy, no!

CHEF
                         No, no, no, no, no, that's different.
                         I made fun of them because they are
                         FROM China. You see, it's NOT okay
                         to make fun of an American because
                         they're black or brown or whatever,
                         but it IS okay to make fun of
                         foreigners because they're from
                         another country.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25501 on: June 09, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
Having Texas and Mexico in the same conference would be priceless.

Rio Grande Rivalry.

a.k.a. "The War of Northern Aggression"
"The Border War" ? :dunno:
what ever it is called it will have to be played in the Alamo Dome

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25502 on: June 09, 2014, 09:57:00 PM »
i'm still hoping we expand into mexico. find the biggest effing college there and then tell them to start playing american football. boom. the whole country is ours.

Canada may a lot of land but their population is small. Only about 30 million. Mexico is about four times more populous, so they are probably the better target.
Mexicans are to busy dealing and abusing drugs.  Plus 99% of them are poors, so who can afford the great sport of football in Mexico?

Katdaddy, no!

CHEF
                         another country.

Look PC monkey, what did I say that was wrong?  They have big time drug lords and most of you are too scared to even go to most places in Mexico, other than tourist traps.  And did their economy turn around, because last I heard from about every rough ridin' news source that has a report on Mexico states that most of the population are in poverty.   Suck on that, PC monkey.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25503 on: June 09, 2014, 10:20:40 PM »
eff, katdaddy. Why are you rough ridin' everything up, just shut up.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25504 on: June 09, 2014, 11:30:32 PM »

Don't make fun of people less fortunate than you. You over-privileged, entitled, most likely fat piece of crap.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25505 on: June 10, 2014, 10:44:45 PM »

Katdaddy, no!

CHEF
                         another country.

Look PC monkey, what did I say that was wrong?  They have big time drug lords and most of you are too scared to even go to most places in Mexico, other than tourist traps.  And did their economy turn around, because last I heard from about every rough ridin' news source that has a report on Mexico states that most of the population are in poverty.   Suck on that, PC monkey.

:lol:

I was saying it is OK.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #25506 on: June 11, 2014, 01:08:35 PM »
https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11066269/big-12-ads-say-no-discussions-expansion

B12 explodes in 2011 and it was going to be KU and KSU to the Big East  :Yuck:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25507 on: June 11, 2014, 01:13:02 PM »
https://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11066269/big-12-ads-say-no-discussions-expansion

B12 explodes in 2011 and it was going to be KU and KSU to the Big East  :Yuck:

WVU AD sounds like kind of a badass

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25508 on: June 11, 2014, 01:14:01 PM »
KU had Big 10 tho....right?......RIGHT?!?...
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #25509 on: June 11, 2014, 01:21:59 PM »

The Pac 12 had a plane on the way....

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25510 on: June 11, 2014, 01:27:50 PM »

The Pac 12 had a plane on the way....

jimmy harbaugh was flying it, hell of a talent that guy is

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #25511 on: June 11, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »
shut up guys

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25512 on: June 11, 2014, 01:57:17 PM »
"I think (the proposed merger) may have helped us get in the Big 12 later," Luck said jokingly. "They were like, 'Hey, I've talked to that Luck guy before.'"

WVU AD, you're kinda awesome.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25513 on: June 11, 2014, 03:19:43 PM »
WVU's AD Luck is also the father of the QB that tore out the Chief's hearts in the playoffs this year, so he's double awesome in my book.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25514 on: June 11, 2014, 03:55:26 PM »
Huh....no mention of Missouri in the Big East merger.  They would have REALLY been screwed.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #25515 on: July 02, 2014, 08:57:19 AM »
Yesterday, Rutgers and Maryland officially joined the Big 10. Out of curiosity, I looked at some Big 10 conference schedules for certain schools, and some of them are just laughable. Nebraska home conference slate is Rutgers, Illinois, Purdue and Minnesota. Michigan's is Minn, Penn State, Indiana and Maryland. Ohio State's includes Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. These blue bloods have pathetic home schedules.

Here is an interesting article on NU's move. The first guy is still butthurt about Texas, of course.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/103182/take-two-nebraska-vs-latest-expansion?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25516 on: July 02, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »
Yesterday, Rutgers and Maryland officially joined the Big 10. Out of curiosity, I looked at some Big 10 conference schedules for certain schools, and some of them are just laughable. Nebraska home conference slate is Rutgers, Illinois, Purdue and Minnesota. Michigan's is Minn, Penn State, Indiana and Maryland. Ohio State's includes Rutgers, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. These blue bloods have pathetic home schedules.

Here is an interesting article on NU's move. The first guy is still butthurt about Texas, of course.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/103182/take-two-nebraska-vs-latest-expansion?ex_cid=espnapi_public
Did anyone read the comments?  They are still a bunch of stupid hayseeds.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #25517 on: July 03, 2014, 09:05:01 AM »

Did anyone read the comments?  They are still a bunch of stupid hayseeds.

This troll ruffled some feathers:

Rutgers and maybe Maryland will surpass most of the B10 schools within 10 years. Nebraska is a dead zone and it's becoming deader and deader as the years roll on. The same can be said for most of the mid-west. It will take a little time, but Rutgers will surpass Nebraska on the field - it is already superior in every other category. It is located in an exciting world class cosmopolitan area. When I visit Nebraska, I'll be sure to bring my Lexapro.

Doesn't the Big 10 Network cost extra for some cable companies?

I was happy that NU left the Big 12, Beebe's unfair leadership, and whorns ref cheating. Clearly a screw job in a lot of those games. I miss the Big 8 and going to close road games, but I LOVE the B10 network. I can watch the away games from the comfort of home and its cheaper!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25518 on: July 03, 2014, 06:51:47 PM »
Big Red fans are jelly of Texas, because they somehow thought they were equal in stature.  For some reason they think they're bestie's with OU.  What they fail to realize is they are just a bunch of whores thrown out of Big XII City and relocated to some rough ridin' obscure frozen crap hole called BIG City.  Everyone laughs at their out of date whore mongering clothes(uni's) and vulgar pimps(coaches).  They feel the negativity and think they can resolve it with bathing(winning) on a regular schedule.  But what ever they do, they can't stop the infectious puss from draining and smelling.  Bluebloods tend to avoid these types.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25519 on: July 04, 2014, 11:13:39 AM »
No one should have been the least bit surprised that Cornhole bolted.   If you paid any attention over the years the one thing that you would have noticed very quickly is that Cornhole, from administration, coaches to fans are and were some of the biggest babies the collegiate sports landscape had to offer.    The collective psyche of the entire state was and is wrapped up in one thing.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25520 on: July 04, 2014, 11:59:12 PM »
No one should have been the least bit surprised that Cornhole bolted.   If you paid any attention over the years the one thing that you would have noticed very quickly is that Cornhole, from administration, coaches to fans are and were some of the biggest babies the collegiate sports landscape had to offer.    The collective psyche of the entire state was and is wrapped up in one thing.
Also heard they were broke; not unlike the other schools that bolted.

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25521 on: July 05, 2014, 12:47:21 PM »
It looks like UT prez Bill a Powers is on his way out (forced). Does this have any impact on their decision to remain in the Big 12?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #25522 on: July 05, 2014, 12:58:02 PM »
It looks like UT prez Bill a Powers is on his way out (forced). Does this have any impact on their decision to remain in the Big 12?

Not really, pissing match between gov perry and Bowers.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25523 on: July 05, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »

they'll probably leave the big 12 for the PAC eventually

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25524 on: July 06, 2014, 10:37:27 AM »

Not really, pissing match between gov perry and Bowers.

What concerns me is the unknown.  Powers seemed to trust Deloss.  A new Pres might choose to "trust" the new AD, and the new AD strikes me as very aggressive and not giving any fucks about the Big 12.  Deloss was "Texas First," but he had a shred of sympathy for the rest of us (I wanted to believe)....Deloss was still a little EMAW in his heart.