Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 4066780 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #5450 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »
Aggie is pissed..

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/audio-texas-am-ad-is-ready-to-kick-some-ass-28540
Hey a–holes

I am a third generation aggie and class of ‘06. my family and I, including many extend family members have had season tickets at kyle field for up to 20 yrs.

We also tailgate spending a lot of time and money during the fall in college station. That all ended today

We are canceling our season tickets and will never again donate to the 12th man until there is all new board of regents minus Gene Stallings, a new ad, new president (that guy is a disgrace).

Dollar bill, I hope you have time to pull your tongue out of dodds butt to read this email

Sincere regards

Richard Rogge

"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: June 15, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
 :surprised:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: June 15, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »
Aggie is pissed..

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/audio-texas-am-ad-is-ready-to-kick-some-ass-28540
Hey a–holes

I am a third generation aggie and class of ‘06. my family and I, including many extend family members have had season tickets at kyle field for up to 20 yrs.

We also tailgate spending a lot of time and money during the fall in college station. That all ended today

We are canceling our season tickets and will never again donate to the 12th man until there is all new board of regents minus Gene Stallings, a new ad, new president (that guy is a disgrace).

Dollar bill, I hope you have time to pull your tongue out of dodds butt to read this email

Sincere regards

Richard Rogge

But they aren't good in anything.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: June 15, 2010, 09:29:52 PM »
We should be pissed, too.  This thread thoroughly reaffirms how much KSU fans fear change.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: June 15, 2010, 09:33:03 PM »
We should be pissed, too.  This thread thoroughly reaffirms how much KSU fans fear change.

the big 12 just changed quite a bit and kstate fans are embracing it.  :confused:

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: June 15, 2010, 09:37:32 PM »
All right.  Some people are thinking this thread is wrapping up.  I disagree wholeheartedly.  Many many many questions still have yet to be answered.

1.  When will we know for sure that we don't get any of the NU/CU money?
2.  Do we still get to rub it in to Bill Braske fans/Colorapists?
3.  What was your lowest point in this scenario.
4.  What song best represents your feelings during certain parts of this scenario? 
5.  What is Dr. Tom's doctorate in, anyway?

Also we do not have even close to enough photoshops in this thread.  It's almost pathetic.  Please photoshop Dr. Tom and CU losers and KU people like Beems and many other things.  tia, because I don't think my Mac laptop doesn't have MSPaint, which is really what I'm looking for.

2. Yes. They are paying us (re: some of us) by leaving and making the league better.
3. When Nebraska and Colorado left and all the jokes about the Mountain West became less and less funny and more and more like a sad inevitability.

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: June 15, 2010, 09:38:15 PM »
I'm sure EMAWers like myself who live in the Lone Star State are loving this change.  Trips to Lincoln and Boulder nixed for trips south?  I love it.  

I beat the Cats and the rest of the nortards to the teet when I moved here 6 years ago after I recieved my BCS legit degree.  Therefore I am at least taking partial credit for the new Whataburger 10.
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: June 15, 2010, 10:53:28 PM »
I'm sure EMAWers like myself who live in the Lone Star State are loving this change.  Trips to Lincoln and Boulder nixed for trips south?  I love it.  

I beat the Cats and the rest of the nortards to the teet when I moved here 6 years ago after I recieved my BCS legit degree.  Therefore I am at least taking partial credit for the new Whataburger 10.

In this boat! DFW here I come!  :combofan:

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: June 16, 2010, 12:03:58 AM »
the sd pretty little belle one would be deserving though. i laughed when i first read it. really depressing that my work computer decided to not let me on here friday afternoon through today. i totally could've come up w/ something that would've put me in the best of.

how many minutes (guesstimate) would it take to read this thread from start to finish?

two hours? prob more like three or four huh?:dunno:

Yeah, "pretty little belle" is solidly in the best of.  

I'd say 4 hours for sure.  Now, if somebody was reading it carefully to pick out the greatest hits and also to file a report on the thread, it'd probably be 8-10 hours uninterrupted..  We're going to need delegation.

I'm telling you. Put the whole thing in a full color coffee table book - "Emawgeddon"
Mods make money and keep site free. The only hiccup is the YouTube links...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:58:15 AM by bradleigh »
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: June 16, 2010, 12:13:09 AM »
Texas seems a strange candidate to me.  They already have their fiefdom here.  I think if this goes down UT gets the band back together and repurposes a big 8/10 swc combo:

:surprised: :runaway:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5460 on: June 16, 2010, 12:15:16 AM »
Texas seems a strange candidate to me.  They already have their fiefdom here.  I think if this goes down UT gets the band back together and repurposes a big 8/10 swc combo:

:surprised: :runaway:

I'd of "I told you so'd" the crap out of everyone today if I was Mr. KK

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5461 on: June 16, 2010, 01:15:16 AM »
EMAW'ers in Colorado aren't nearly as thrilled, yet we are. 

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: June 16, 2010, 01:17:18 AM »
This thing is close enough.  It deserves to reach 200 before shutting down.

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: June 16, 2010, 01:34:40 AM »
This thing is close enough.  It deserves to reach 200 before shutting down.

We're still closing in at a good rate for normal BBS'ing. Just not the 10+ pages per day we were getting used to over the last few weeks. Someday, it will happen. :gocho:

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: June 16, 2010, 01:48:24 AM »
Oh there is still tons of crap to talk about.  GoEMAWers, where the hell do you think ESPN was during all of this?  The whole time they freaking under reported everything.  Some people were saying they wanted the Big 12 to implode.  Now people are saying ESPN was the one stepping up to the plate to pay for the continuation of the Whattaburger league?  Confused. :dunno:

Related: need Whattaburger/Big XII emoticon PRONTO.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #5465 on: June 16, 2010, 03:15:09 AM »
So...We'll get an even share of the bitch money, but may later give it away?
I'm not totally sure I understand what that release meant either, but what I gather is that if those schools don't make their twenty mill or whatever from tv, then us small schools will concede whatever portion of the buyout money to meet that need. If the tv deal is as sweet as  projected we will keep it all. At least thats what it looks like to me.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5466 on: June 16, 2010, 05:50:29 AM »
Oh there is still tons of crap to talk about.  GoEMAWers, where the hell do you think ESPN was during all of this?  The whole time they freaking under reported everything.  Some people were saying they wanted the Big 12 to implode.  Now people are saying ESPN was the one stepping up to the plate to pay for the continuation of the Whattaburger league?  Confused. :dunno:
\

Srsly. ESPN was worthless during all this. As were all the boards that were randomly scattered with 50 new threads every day and thus incomprehensible. This thread was rough ridin' outstanding, because I could check it at 8 pm or so when I got home and boil 12 hours of melodrama into 15 minutes of SUPERdrama. So, big congrats are due to goEMAW for putting a clown suit on worldwide leader in sports.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline iCat Pro

• Fan
  • some say... he only eats pickled vegetables
    • View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: June 16, 2010, 06:19:11 AM »
Now that this is over, can we get back to bitching about Kellis?  Read his latest work in the Star.  If you didn't know better, whose beat writer would you think he is?
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/15/2020581/officials-and-coaches-excited.html

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: June 16, 2010, 06:42:13 AM »
Now that this is over, can we get back to bitching about Kellis?  Read his latest work in the Star.  If you didn't know better, whose beat writer would you think he is?
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/15/2020581/officials-and-coaches-excited.html

lol. I love how our beat writer quoted two coaches from KU.

Headline: "Officials and coaches excited by new Big 12 format/dissembling beat writers deeply disappointed but consoled by fact that PAC 10 plane was on way"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5469 on: June 16, 2010, 06:53:41 AM »
BTW, how is it possible that Whitlock doesn't have a column on this? There's multiple different race angles to play, and the master's on vacation and relegated to twittering? I'm fully expecting a masterpiece of Brobdingnadian proportions when he returns.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: June 16, 2010, 07:05:42 AM »
Points for using the word Brobdingnagian.  G'sTsFTMFW.  

I forgot to tell you guys this: last night I got to my Grandpa's house and he wanted to take me out for steaks, giving me the choice between Outback Steakhouse and Longhorns Steakhouse.  Bet dollars to donuts you EMAWers know which one I chose as a tribute.  
:cheers:

Srsly. ESPN was worthless during all this. As were all the boards that were randomly scattered with 50 new threads every day and thus incomprehensible. This thread was fracking outstanding, because I could check it at 8 pm or so when I got home and boil 12 hours of melodrama into 15 minutes of SUPERdrama. So, big congrats are due to goEMAW for putting a clown suit on worldwide leader in sports.

I'm telling you dude, you have got to leave the old folks' home for good and kick it over at goEMAW full-time.  Don't you know we're the hottest new club in town?

I mean, shazbot!.  A kind of worrisome number of your people over at KStateFans really though LSU was going to be the final team added to our new Big 12.  LSU.  Right.

re ESPN: Does anybody have any good conspiracy theories about ESPN?  Short reads only, plz.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:13:32 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: June 16, 2010, 07:12:55 AM »
Quote from: Self aka vagina
That’s not taking anything away from Nebraska and Colorado, but we are a true league now.

what a pussy.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: June 16, 2010, 07:26:59 AM »
Man, Self is really getting bold.  He doesn't evenbother to veil his racism anymore.  Surprised he wasn't doing that little Nazi salute while giving that quote.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5473 on: June 16, 2010, 07:32:54 AM »
I predict that whitlock

1.  Bashes Mizzou for starting this.
2.  Bashes the North teams for giving in to texas.

Offline Wildcat Dynasty

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5474 on: June 16, 2010, 07:57:17 AM »

the big 12 just changed quite a bit and kstate fans are embracing it.  :confused:

Damn straight, we get rid of Nebraska and get to kick the snot out of Texas every year now.  :cheers: