Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 4066858 times)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #5425 on: June 15, 2010, 06:14:14 PM »
the sd pretty little belle one would be deserving though. i laughed when i first read it. really depressing that my work computer decided to not let me on here friday afternoon through today. i totally could've come up w/ something that would've put me in the best of.

how many minutes (guesstimate) would it take to read this thread from start to finish?

two hours? prob more like three or four huh?:dunno:

Yeah, "pretty little belle" is solidly in the best of. 

I'd say 4 hours for sure.  Now, if somebody was reading it carefully to pick out the greatest hits and also to file a report on the thread, it'd probably be 8-10 hours uninterrupted..  We're going to need delegation.

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: June 15, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »
Top 12 Big 12 moments coming up on SC, have to believe some EMAW will be involved

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5428 on: June 15, 2010, 06:39:39 PM »
SC just got done sucking Beebe off.  "Lauded coast to coast as not only the the savior of the Big 12, but college athletes in general."*  Funny how muchdifference a few days make.  We all thought Beebe was a total breadstick eating Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), but that mofo is a eating those breadsticks like a fox!       *not the exact quote, but pretty close.

Offline prome05

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: June 15, 2010, 06:43:33 PM »
It's gonna be funny listening to KU fans making up scenarios of joining the Pac-16 after Utah joins. :lol:

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5430 on: June 15, 2010, 06:47:51 PM »
SC just got done sucking Beebe off.  "Lauded coast to coast as not only the the savior of the Big 12, but college athletes in general."*  Funny how muchdifference a few days make.  We all thought Beebe was a total breadstick eating Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), but that mofo is a eating those breadsticks like a fox!       *not the exact quote, but pretty close.

It's Schultz who loves his OG breadsticks.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: June 15, 2010, 06:48:32 PM »
SC just got done sucking Beebe off.  "Lauded coast to coast as not only the the savior of the Big 12, but college athletes in general."*  Funny how muchdifference a few days make.  We all thought Beebe was a total breadstick eating Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), but that mofo is a eating those breadsticks like a fox!       *not the exact quote, but pretty close.

Schulz eats the breadsticks (5), not Beebe.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: June 15, 2010, 06:49:35 PM »
Beebe deserves to be sucked off more than once.  He got the big 6 to stay by telling them that they might get more $$$ in a tv deal that hasn't been signed yet.   :love:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: June 15, 2010, 06:51:41 PM »
It's gonna be funny listening to KU fans making up scenarios of joining the Pac-16 after Utah joins. :lol:

I prefer it when they pretend the SEC even knows there is a college in Lawrence...that's very fun-ee.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: June 15, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »

I prefer it when they pretend the SEC even knows there is a college in Lawrence...that's very fun-ee.

I listened to 4 hours of Finebaum (SEC god) on Monday.  He mentioned KU one (1) time all day:

"I laugh when people mention KU and their basketball program.  They don't matter one bit."

I don't think I heard KSU mentioned, so they should put that sh*t on a banner.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: June 15, 2010, 06:55:38 PM »
They will,

or beemer will.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: June 15, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »
eff.  I knew it was Schulz with the sticks in the garden.  These 180+ pages are all running together.  Regardless, we all thought Beebe was dumb and now he appears to be quite wily.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: June 15, 2010, 06:57:03 PM »
Sportscenter has upcoming segments called "Who Needs A Home?," "Realignment Losers," "Biggest Winners," and "Texas Saves the Big XII."  Gonna be interesting.  I may have missed the boat on the Top 12 plays of the Big XII.  Did I?  If yes, please do the interweb research for me and link.  tia.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DOOMsday

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: June 15, 2010, 06:58:39 PM »
Top 12 Big 12 moments coming up on SC, have to believe some EMAW will be involved

Please, for your own sanity don't watch it.  We're on there twice, for the 2003 game and  :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: the 98 game.  Guess which one is higher...

Hey BMW, how many times was your prestigious ass on the list?

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: June 15, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »
Sportscenter has upcoming segments called "Who Needs A Home?," "Realignment Losers," "Biggest Winners," and "Texas Saves the Big XII."  Gonna be interesting.  I may have missed the boat on the Top 12 plays of the Big XII.  Did I?  If yes, please do the interweb research for me and link.  tia.

No they put it on there twice and took it off twice long before it even got close. I hate how their upcoming segments are really just a suggestion of what may or may not be shown.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: June 15, 2010, 07:11:28 PM »

I listened to 4 hours of Finebaum (SEC god) on Monday.  He mentioned KU one (1) time all day:

"I laugh when people mention KU and their basketball program.  They don't matter one bit."

I don't think I heard KSU mentioned, so they should put that sh*t on a banner.

On another show he did mention K-State, along with KU, Iowa State, MU and Baylor in a line about how none of them matter.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: June 15, 2010, 07:19:57 PM »
All right.  Some people are thinking this thread is wrapping up.  I disagree wholeheartedly.  Many many many questions still have yet to be answered.

1.  When will we know for sure that we don't get any of the NU/CU money?
2.  Do we still get to rub it in to Bill Braske fans/Colorapists?
3.  What was your lowest point in this scenario.
4.  What song best represents your feelings during certain parts of this scenario? 
5.  What is Dr. Tom's doctorate in, anyway?

Also we do not have even close to enough photoshops in this thread.  It's almost pathetic.  Please photoshop Dr. Tom and CU losers and KU people like Beems and many other things.  tia, because I don't think my Mac laptop doesn't have MSPaint, which is really what I'm looking for.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: June 15, 2010, 07:21:40 PM »

"The five schools that were facing uncertain conference futures - Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Iowa State and Baylor - made a good-faith offer to Texas, Oklahoma and Texas A&M. The five agreed that if necessary, they would use a portion of their shares of the money Colorado and Nebraska will owe for leaving the Big 12 to ensure a certain level of revenue distribution. Contrary to some reports, use of this revenue from those five institutions does not affect the revenue distribution formula or the amounts that would be distributed to the other institutions. All withdrawal fees withheld from Colorado and Nebraska will be shared by the 10 remaining members in accordance with the conference's revenue distribution policy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: June 15, 2010, 07:22:34 PM »
Just saw that in another thread, thanks.

Also,
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY!!!!!!!!!  $$$$

$$$$$$$
$

$$$$
$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: June 15, 2010, 07:28:39 PM »
So...We'll get an even share of the bitch money, but may later give it away?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5445 on: June 15, 2010, 07:30:58 PM »
Which is actually totally cool with me.  2 mil  of someone else's money to stay BCS and like triple our revenue?  Okay.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: June 15, 2010, 07:34:27 PM »
Only thing is that I really want that money so we can fracking rub it in Bill Braske's face when they come to KazzuQat Family Fun Bowl Stadium.  Other than that I don't really care.  Basically a drop in the bucket since we're now fracking loaded, amirite? 

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: June 15, 2010, 08:28:58 PM »
All right.  Some people are thinking this thread is wrapping up.  I disagree wholeheartedly.  Many many many questions still have yet to be answered.

2.  Do we still get to rub it in to Bill Braske fans/Colorapists?
3.  What was your lowest point in this scenario.
4.  What song best represents your feelings during certain parts of this scenario? 
5.  What is Dr. Tom's doctorate in, anyway?

Also we do not have even close to enough photoshops in this thread.  It's almost pathetic.  Please photoshop Dr. Tom and CU losers and KU people like Beems and many other things.  tia, because I don't think my Mac laptop doesn't have MSPaint, which is really what I'm looking for.

3 - breadsticks. kinda lost my mind. may have cried.
4 - when it looked like nubbs was gonna bury us and swinging from lew's nutsack was our only hope...this is the one

"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline monumentcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: June 15, 2010, 08:30:45 PM »
Which is actually totally cool with me.  2 mil  of someone else's money to stay BCS and like triple our revenue?  Okay.

Just as long as we have enough money for a Dr. Tom death cake, I'm good.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49:05 PM »
Yeah, when he made the OG/PoP report on Twitter I made my now regretable declaration.  At that point it felt safe.   :dunno:
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed