Author Topic: Ask Steve Dave Farm And Cow And Ranch And Tractor And Truck Related Questions  (Read 372136 times)

ben ji and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Steve Dave Farm And Cow And Ranch And Tractor And Truck Related Questions
« Reply #5275 on: October 18, 2022, 10:52:07 PM »
So I have this super heavy work bench that I added heavy casters that allow you to move it easily then flip the casters up so the bench can sit firmly on its legs while being used.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
One day after my dad passed the cat ranch garage will be that clean for like 10 years until I become a super old and start hoarding coffee cans and gallon milk jugs.

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Steve Dave Farm And Cow And Ranch And Tractor And Truck Related Questions
« Reply #5276 on: October 19, 2022, 08:16:22 AM »
I've got junk creep on the other side of the barn.

Tom

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: October 19, 2022, 07:09:26 PM »
I've got junk creep on the other side of the barn.

Tom

That shop is entirely too clean.  No way that is on a real farm.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: October 20, 2022, 07:22:34 AM »
The teet is always out fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5280 on: October 20, 2022, 11:03:08 AM »
and the exact same folks oppose student loan forgiveness

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: October 20, 2022, 11:19:50 AM »

Getting dangerously close to the pit here, but this crap drives me nuts. "Yeah, but this is different". no it isn't, just admit that you only care about getting yours and shut the eff up.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: October 20, 2022, 11:47:36 AM »

Getting dangerously close to the pit here, but this crap drives me nuts. "Yeah, but this is different". no it isn't, just admit that you only care about getting yours and shut the eff up.

I mean, this is just people in general. Basic human behavior. I wouldn't call it political.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: October 20, 2022, 11:56:28 AM »
I need a few of these farmers in the Lawrence area to go under and breakup their land and sell it to people like me (specifically me, actually) so that their son and dad can go murder mammals and birds together with bows and cross bows and rifles and traps all sorts of awful things on the land.  Not me tho.  I only murder fish.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5284 on: October 20, 2022, 11:56:32 AM »

I mean, this is just people in general. Basic human behavior. I wouldn't call it political.

I agree, but in my experience farmers are the most hypocritical about this crap more than any other group, if anything cause they "salt of the earth" themselves into thinking they are more important than any other group. Not saying they aren't, but enough country songs and self fellating groups reinforce it
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: October 20, 2022, 11:58:34 AM »
for the "it's not political" bros

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: October 20, 2022, 11:59:03 AM »

I agree, but in my experience farmers are the most hypocritical about this crap more than any other group, if anything cause they "salt of the earth" themselves into thinking they are more important than any other group. Not saying they aren't, but enough country songs and self fellating groups reinforce it

There are folks from all walks of life who like to fantasize that they lifted themselves up by their bootstraps. But where are my handouts for running a law firm?  :shakesfist:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: October 20, 2022, 12:07:26 PM »

There are folks from all walks of life who like to fantasize that they lifted themselves up by their bootstraps. But where are my handouts for running a law firm?  :shakesfist:

You need to band together and have a facebook group dedicated to all the things you sacrifice for your friends and family, songs that glorify what you do as the american way, how early you wake up, etc etc
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: October 20, 2022, 07:56:07 PM »
I need a few of these farmers in the Lawrence area to go under and breakup their land and sell it to people like me (specifically me, actually) so that their son and dad can go murder mammals and birds together with bows and cross bows and rifles and traps all sorts of awful things on the land.  Not me tho.  I only murder fish.

This but in the flint hills is my dream. House with a Creek/Farmpond/40ish acres and within 30ish min of Manhattan.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: October 20, 2022, 08:02:15 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/us-government-court-black-farmer-relief-program-rcna51916

white farmers don't like black farmers eating at sucking off the teet

FYP, city boy.

Katdaddy, yes! I had a good city slicker zinger ready but got distracted and forgot to post it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: October 20, 2022, 08:04:19 PM »

You're doing it wrong; coorprate welfare is where it's at!!!  :Woot:  Small business,  :'bye cruel world:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: October 20, 2022, 08:06:52 PM »
Welp, it looks like I done my good deeds ITT.   :Carl: :buh-bye:

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5294 on: October 22, 2022, 11:13:08 AM »

I thought lawyers got theirs every month when I am paying bills @ $500+/hour.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5295 on: October 23, 2022, 01:28:50 PM »

uh, there are literal crap tons of handouts available.  Just ask (hire a smart accountant)

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: October 23, 2022, 09:10:08 PM »
Always have to get a pix of the flint hills driving home from the game today

Tom

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: October 24, 2022, 03:08:28 PM »
Always have to get a pix of the flint hills driving home from the game today

Tom

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: October 30, 2022, 09:36:28 AM »
We had an 80th birthday party at kick off so I sent my cousin and wife to the cats beat down while I passed the time hauling manure before the party.

I think every cattle operation has that one old truck to haul crap in.  You spend half the morning getting it to run 1-2 times a year.

Brake fluid got the brakes working, we pushed it with skid steer to get it started, add a gallon of hydraulic fluid, gallon of anti freeze.  Off and running.

We have not hauled for a couple years so this was good manure we just hauled onto a couple low terraces.  The cousin will plow the terraces and disc it down later.

Tom

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: October 30, 2022, 10:34:47 AM »
that's a couple really nice piles of crap