Author Topic: Ask Steve Dave Farm And Cow And Ranch And Tractor And Truck Related Questions  (Read 356275 times)

KST8FAN and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
ya you don't learn to chain up a half-out cow fetus to your f150 in 4H

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was in 4H. Woodworking and showing sheep. Also a couple Peking ducks and chickens. I grew up on 5 acres. So for me at least, not a farm kid.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

f150, pffft.  get out of here with that city truck pretty boy

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
4H also has a dog show. Nobody farms dogs.
Trained a service dog for my senior exit project. Had to show him at Riley and it wasn't even part of the fair.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ms tonya was in 4H. she had a rabbit that her dad took care of.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm sorry sd but if these kids aren't real farmers then I don't know who is.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Speaking of farmers. One of the guys from farming song remakes videos sat in front of Canary and I during the ISU game.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
Very low 4Hiq on display by SD itt kinda makes me sad.
I'm purple down

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Very low 4Hiq on display by SD itt kinda makes me sad.

oppo day?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
I grew up on s farm and no very little about 4h.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guys, I bet steve dave thinks that the stud crop judgers at K-State aren't real farmers, either. :frown:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Why was #TheBachelor so convinced he couldn't move from his (dad's) farm in iowa, when he's now twice in the last year or so bailed to go on reality tv dating shows?  Isn't that farm on autopilot or at least sufficiently handled by Pa and the other 30 family members they showed last night?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why was #TheBachelor so convinced he couldn't move from his (dad's) farm in iowa, when he's now twice in the last year or so bailed to go on reality tv dating shows?  Isn't that farm on autopilot or at least sufficiently handled by Pa and the other 30 family members they showed last night?

Maybe he just doesn't have the skills to earn a decent living doing something else.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Ma & Pa thought that him being gone for a while was a good investment to get him a wife to start producing all the kids they'll need to keep the farm going...as evidenced by Ma's need to immediately bring it up as soon as she met the girl in the barn.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Ma & Pa thought that him being gone for a while was a good investment to get him a wife to start producing all the kids they'll need to keep the farm going...as evidenced by Ma's need to immediately bring it up as soon as she met the girl in the barn.

That makes sense, but I don't think Whitney was the best choice for strong child-bearing.  Unless she's going to genetically engineer them.  :sdeek:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile

his father would disinherit him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i'm pretty sure my cousins were in 4h or ffa or something like that.  and my uncle was definitely a real farmer.  maybe it's different in different parts of the country or different between cow farmers and plant farmers.

or maybe sd doesn't like animals.   :surprised:  :surprised:  :surprised:

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

ya that was weird.  "i can't wait until my son starts boning you all the time, for practice!"

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
guess i might as well not watch the last episode of the bachelor i have on my DVR- steve dave, can you mark the thread title with bachelor spoilers please?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
i'm pretty sure my cousins were in 4h or ffa or something like that.  and my uncle was definitely a real farmer.  maybe it's different in different parts of the country or different between cow farmers and plant farmers.

I like them just fine

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That baby cow leg ripping mom cow shooting story. I mean...

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like them just fine

you sounded pretty scornful about having a pet cow.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I like them just fine

you sounded pretty scornful about having a pet cow.

that was mocking of the kid/kids family, not the cow. good for that cow imo.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

f150, pffft.  get out of here with that city truck pretty boy
Funny you say that meow meow, my dad only had International pickups, trucks, tractors and anything else made by them.  He said Chevy, Dodge and Ford were for the City Boys.   :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
i'm pretty sure my cousins were in 4h or ffa or something like that.  and my uncle was definitely a real farmer.  maybe it's different in different parts of the country or different between cow farmers ranchers and plant farmers.

FYP.  YW.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.