Author Topic: What is your morning routine?  (Read 31468 times)

Offline hillwalking03

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Worst Non-KSU grad school KU poster on goEMAW.com
    • View Profile
Re: What is your morning routine?
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 10:09:33 AM »
Hit Snooze.

Hit Snooze.

Hit Snooze.

Hit Snooze.

drag my a into the bathroom and poop

Shower.

Shave.

Brush Teeth.

Get dressed.

Curse really loudly because I forgot to set coffee pot to turn on automatically

Get the kid ready for daycare

Take kid to daycare

Get to work

Be pissed off I forgot to set coffee pot to turn on automatically.
Message Board Samurai

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »
i don't know.  is it a secret? 
Naw, just hated ksufans. 
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »
i don't know.  is it a secret? 
Naw, just hated ksufans. 
is this place that much different? because it's pretty much identical.  minus mj and tp.  was it them you hated or the mirror site of goEMAW?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 12:51:48 PM »
Poop in the morning?  Save that crap for work.

Offline hillwalking03

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Worst Non-KSU grad school KU poster on goEMAW.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 12:59:30 PM »
Poop in the morning?  Save that crap for work.

Oh I poop at work too.  I have 3 BMS a day on average
Message Board Samurai

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 03:28:39 PM »
SNOOZE AT least twice. out of bed, piss, get dressed. brush teeth, wet hair (wash night before), insert contacts.
wake up two oldest children.  fix their breakfast, waffles and cereal, never changes.
go back to sleep on recliner for 15 minutes while they eat.
help younger of the older get dressed.
go to work. steal gardettos out of snack box
poop on company time. 

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »
I hit the snooze on my alarm clock then turn the alarm off on my phone 5 minutes later.
I hit the snooze between 4 and 5 more times.  (usually almost an hour)

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. If my knees and or ankles hurt really bad I'll sit in a hot bath for about 20 minutes before taking a shower.

If I feel pretty good I'll just take a shower and maybe shave my balls.  If I feel really really good I'll jerk one out in the shower and shave my face and balls.  This is why I only shave about once a week.

After the shower I just throw on whatever isn't wrinkled or stinky or wasn't worn the day before and drive to work.  I get my coffee, eat breakfast, message board, and poop at work until lunch and then I go to the gym. 

I haven't done 5 minutes of work yet today.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 05:53:48 PM »
get up somewhere around 7:30.

shower.

eat some breakfast.

drive like hell to get to school.

dominate the f*ck out of school.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 07:56:22 PM »
Sleep, take a dump.  That's about it.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2010, 08:32:45 PM »

shower.

eat some breakfast.

I would prolly drive 80 on backroads to get to school.

I feel most HS students did that.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 01:51:19 AM »
Morning routine:  crap, Shower, look for a ride to campus.

I crap as often as possible.  Why you ask?  Because it feels great, that's why.  Probably sit down 3 or 4 times on average per day.  I especially like my shits in the Union,  with the Collegian at my side (to see if I know anyone in the blotter) after my 12:30 class on MWF.  

This should be merged with underrated things.

If your away from campus, the public library has top notch crap facilities.  Quiet, clean, and usually vacant.  Large banks are usually good.  Landmark is my favorite for an emergency crap, as they actualy have to let you through a keypad locked door in the basement, so you're pretty much guaranteed a nice solitary crap.  Commerce is good too, but much more traffic than Landmark.  Problem is they're both right across the street from the library, so it's kind of a tough decision at times...it would be much better if the good crap spots were more spread out.  Anyone know of a good facility on the west side?  I spend most of my day driving around hatten seeing clients, and also crap several times a day, so it's good to have a lot of options.  I think the new Rays should be open soon over there, I have it penciled in as a go-to west side shithole.  I'll have to go on a scouting mission there after loading up at La Fiesta or So Long...those two always brew up a good one.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 01:54:12 AM by Barry McCockner »
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 06:58:47 PM »

shower.

eat some breakfast.

I would prolly drive 80 on backroads to get to school.

I feel most HS students did that.

yeah. i drive like 45 in a 30. but i live in town.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »
up at 6:15
make coffee
walk dog
drink coffee while interwebing
watch weather hottie
drop load while reading sports page
shower - loofa w/ shower gel
shave in shower, which is totally underrated.
primp
8:15 off to work
8:55 at work.

:driving:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 01:50:04 AM »

I crap as often as possible.  Why you ask?  Because it feels great, that's why.  Probably sit down 3 or 4 times on average per day.  I especially like my shits in the Union,  with the Collegian at my side (to see if I know anyone in the blotter) after my 12:30 class on MWF.  

If your away from campus, the public library has top notch crap facilities.  Quiet, clean, and usually vacant.  Large banks are usually good.  Landmark is my favorite for an emergency crap, as they actualy have to let you through a keypad locked door in the basement, so you're pretty much guaranteed a nice solitary crap.  Commerce is good too, but much more traffic than Landmark.  Problem is they're both right across the street from the library, so it's kind of a tough decision at times...it would be much better if the good crap spots were more spread out.  Anyone know of a good facility on the west side?  I spend most of my day driving around hatten seeing clients, and also crap several times a day, so it's good to have a lot of options.  I think the new Rays should be open soon over there, I have it penciled in as a go-to west side shithole.  I'll have to go on a scouting mission there after loading up at La Fiesta or So Long...those two always brew up a good one.
:facepalm:

Candlewood Dara's has a decent bathroom. The only problem is that the workers at the store are going to know you just took a crap (pretty big fear of mine) if you take more than a minute or so and you run the risk of someone needing to use it while you're in there. I hate it when someone tries to open the door while I'm taking a crap in the bathroom. Literally scares the crap out of me every time.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 08:52:23 AM »
Productive morning so far.

Shoveled the snow out of the driveway, squeezed in a workout, shower, omelet, a 40-mile commute and TWO DUMPS before ten o'clock. I'm like the John Henry of morning routines.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 09:20:17 AM »
Alarm at 5:35
Alarm at 5:55
Snooze till 6:00
Shower
Brush Teeth
Get Dressed
Eat Breakfast
Make Lunch for the day
25 minute drive to work, arrive at 7
BBS and facebook for roughly an hour or 2
Start to think about working

Also, surprised people shave in the morning. Experts say its better to do it at night. Something to do with the angle of the hair or whatnot.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »

Candlewood Dara's has a decent bathroom. The only problem is that the workers at the store are going to know you just took a crap (pretty big fear of mine) if you take more than a minute or so and you run the risk of someone needing to use it while you're in there. I hate it when someone tries to open the door while I'm taking a crap in the bathroom. Literally scares the crap out of me every time.

Hey, I have a couiple clients that always insist on La Fiesta, so what the hell..mo money mo (crap) problems.  Agreed on the Daras situation.  Notice how my favorite crap spots are generally large establishments with low traffic volume.  Of course at the bank you have to ask an employee to let you into the keypad door to take a crap, but it's worth it to have that whole expanse to yourself.  Besides, it's not like you're asking a VP or someone you actually do business with....just some minimum wage employee rolling coins or something.  In the meantime I've discovered the Manhattan Running Company will get me by on the west side.  Small one-hole, but clear in the back of the store where you can have some quality time alone.  ALso, from there I can keep an eye on the Ray's progress which I'm still holding out big expectations for.  I think it's open a month from today.   :crossfingers:
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 01:53:31 AM »

Of course at the bank you have to ask an employee to let you into the keypad door to take a crap, but it's worth it to have that whole expanse to yourself.  Besides, it's not like you're asking a VP or someone you actually do business with....just some minimum wage employee rolling coins or something.

Yeah but most banks worth their salt with dece customer service will make sure these are quite hot chicks. You can't request a bathroom key (or even spend that much time in the bano) without them noticing. Then within two weeks her 35 other hot friends have heard the story. "Like, gross."
Fly, Eddie. Fly.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline Kermit

• Fan
  • "Wanna Guess Where My Thumb Has Been"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »
Hit Snooze.

Hit Snooze.

Hit Snooze.

Hit Snooze.

You can thank Herbert Dimond for that bud.

Offline kinsleycat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 09:45:02 PM »
 My winter routine:
 6-7 A.M.    Get up, take a whiz, watch the news, and eat breakfast.
 7-8            Go to CPS to drink coffee, read the paper, and find out all the local gossip.
                   Also enjoy bashing our government for all the stupid things they do. (Local, state, and  federal).  And then it's off to feed the cows.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 09:52:46 PM »
what does CPS stand for Kinsley?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2023, 03:29:53 PM »
Depends on the day but usually get up and make a smoothie first thing. Then walk the super long distance to my office and work.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2023, 04:11:20 PM »
Alarm at 5:35
Alarm at 5:55
Snooze till 6:00
Shower
Brush Teeth
Get Dressed
Eat Breakfast
Make Lunch for the day
25 minute drive to work, arrive at 7
BBS and facebook for roughly an hour or 2
Start to think about working

Also, surprised people shave in the morning. Experts say its better to do it at night. Something to do with the angle of the hair or whatnot.

well a few things change in 12 years. I probably won't have a routine for 3+ years
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2023, 08:53:24 PM »
any morning routine that doesn't involve a morning poop is a bogus routine.   :nono:
I’m proud that all these years later and I still have a strong BM routine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk