Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 76291 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2010, 10:25:14 AM »
I had a totally mumped up dream the other night and very disconnected.  It started out I was playing glof with a friend of mine but in stead of golf balls we were using basketballs.  And there were like strippers and hookers all over the course.  We got the the 9th hole and one of the strippers who was naked when I walked up pulled my pants down and bent over.  We started to eff.  Then another one came over to me and said that that girl didn't know what she was doing and so I started doing her, I blew my wad and then woke up scared to death my wife would find out. 

Now I'm hiding this info on the internet so no one will ever know!

ok, jtksu

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2010, 10:47:55 AM »
Had one last night where goEMAW had a meet and greet at my Grandma's church.  Almost everyone was there, most were dorks.  Trim was about 15 and still waiting for puberty to hit.  OK_cat was out in the hall with about ten nicotine patches on, trying to keep from punching everyone who walked in the door.  MIR was played by Charlie Murphy.  And no Steve Dave, it's like he didn't even exist.

Haha. I had a dream last night that I walked into work and there were 7 customers with laptops. 5 of them were on goEMAW.com. I got really nervous to introduce myself because they might PI me in real life. Then I woke up still nervous.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2010, 08:15:37 PM »
Had one last night where goEMAW had a meet and greet at my Grandma's church.  Almost everyone was there, most were dorks.  Trim was about 15 and still waiting for puberty to hit.  OK_cat was out in the hall with about ten nicotine patches on, trying to keep from punching everyone who walked in the door.  MIR was played by Charlie Murphy.  And no Steve Dave, it's like he didn't even exist.

Haha. I had a dream last night that I walked into work and there were 7 customers with laptops. 5 of them were on goEMAW.com. I got really nervous to introduce myself because they might PI me in real life. Then I woke up still nervous.

I would like to follow this up by confirming that my dream was indeed prophetic. Arthur Brown came in today. He could definitely be an honorary adorableman.  :love:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 08:50:33 PM by Stevesie60 »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2010, 08:34:10 PM »
You wanna have some really mumped up dreams?  Chantix.  Took that crap for awhile a few years ago when I quit smoking.  Crazy, vivid, and often disturbing dreams.  Half the time they felt so real that they would alter my mood for like the next day.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2010, 11:42:21 AM »
I'm taking some supplements that are supposed to help you sleep more soundly and make dreams more vivid.  I went out and had a few drinks after the gym last night and didn't eat much of anything.  I took the supplements and passed out around 1am. 

In my dream I had filled my laptop with eggs by pouring them into the opened DVD/CD tray.  Half awake/asleep I get up and walk towards the kitchen.  I grab a skillet and spray a little pam on it and sprinkle it with pepper.  At this point I don't know what to do. I don't have any eggs.  I knew this was stupid but I did it anyway.  I grabbed my laptop and tried shaking eggs out if it into the pan. Nothing... disappointed.  I ended up having a  container of egg beaters in the fridge and some spinach so I whipped up some EB and spinach. I also ate half of a banana.  I woke up thinking I'd dreamed this crap but the skillet with the EB is there on the stove and half eaten banana is on the counter. 

So basically I think I walked in my sleep and almost cooked my laptop.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2010, 11:44:59 AM »
I'm taking some supplements that are supposed to help you sleep more soundly and make dreams more vivid.  I went out and had a few drinks after the gym last night and didn't eat much of anything.  I took the supplements and passed out around 1am. 

In my dream I had filled my laptop with eggs by pouring them into the opened DVD/CD tray.  Half awake/asleep I get up and walk towards the kitchen.  I grab a skillet and spray a little pam on it and sprinkle it with pepper.  At this point I don't know what to do. I don't have any eggs.  I knew this was stupid but I did it anyway.  I grabbed my laptop and tried shaking eggs out if it into the pan. Nothing... disappointed.  I ended up having a  container of egg beaters in the fridge and some spinach so I whipped up some EB and spinach. I also ate half of a banana.  I woke up thinking I'd dreamed this crap but the skillet with the EB is there on the stove and half eaten banana is on the counter. 

So basically I think I walked in my sleep and almost cooked my laptop.

put a knife on your bedside table tonight.  Let the night go where it may. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »
1.  I was In, the assassination of Jesse James movie opening scene and I bashed the dude's head in.

2.  I was at a wierd High school reunion at my high school and I had a horrible shirt on and couldn't find my way around.

3.  I was a football coach at my high school and I had game and couldn't find my play book and I was late to the game.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2010, 12:09:25 PM »
Had this one a few days ago...

Zombies were starting to take over Kansas City, and the Chiefs had a game that night.  On the radio, they said that the National Guard would be out to protect citizens wanting to go to the game, and they'd hold them back from the stadium by surrounding it with a series of tarps.

Folks were calling in to the radio saying how dangerous it was and wondered why they were playing the game.  The DJamer said very nonchalantly, "Well, the games are very hard to reschedule."

There were a lot of other standard zombie things happening, but that was a highlight that stuck with me.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »
Had this one a few days ago...

Zombies were starting to take over Kansas City, and the Chiefs had a game that night.  On the radio, they said that the National Guard would be out to protect citizens wanting to go to the game, and they'd hold them back from the stadium by surrounding it with a series of tarps.

Folks were calling in to the radio saying how dangerous it was and wondered why they were playing the game.  The DJamer said very nonchalantly, "Well, the games are very hard to reschedule."

There were a lot of other standard zombie things happening, but that was a highlight that stuck with me.

Lol.

On an unrelated note, I have a reoccurring dream where one or multiple of my tattoos disappear, fall off, or get washed off. Since I've had so many of them, I recently have been coming to the conclusion that I understand that this is impossible. Soon I should be lucid dreaming. I'll keep you posted.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2010, 11:09:06 PM »
I feel compelled to share the weirdest dream I ever had.

I was a kid, and I was walking around the neighborhood until I got picked up in a tractor beam a la "Fire in the Sky".  The tractor beam pulls me up in to an Imperial Star Destroyer, like the one ship was in Star Wars.  As soon as I get inside, it's a sporting goods store.  I wander around, and I see Storm Troopers walking around and tending to the stuff all over the store.  One guy is messing with golf clubs.  The other guy is messing with the baseball stuff.  I then have to go take a leak, and when I get into the stall (I was a kid at the time...), I hear Darth Vader breathing.  I'm scared shitless, so I hide stand on top of the toilet so he can't find me.   As soon as he took his dump, he left, and I woke up.

Today, this is the strangest goddamn dream I've ever had.  It may not seem so strange, but until you see a rough ridin' Storm Trooper arranging irons while muzak plays in the background, you haven't seen crap.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2010, 12:06:51 PM »
last time i slept(Tuesday night.....big paper....drug aided) i dreamed i was beating the crap out of a kid who i haven't seen since elementary school. after a bit i decided enough was enough so i pistol whipped him and blew his brains out with a .357 mag :gocho: when i walked up him he had morphed into Huge Upside, which was a pleasant suprise. with the help of tyler hughes and Scary Smart i cut him up and threw him into a bowl of jell-o. we then ran CoD style through the streets until we found a chicken coop and tossed him in for the chickens to eat. a while later i decided it would be better to just throw him in the river so i picked him up and drove over to the smoky hill river and tossed him in.  :dunno:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2010, 12:10:39 PM »
last time i slept(Tuesday night.....big paper....drug aided) i dreamed i was beating the crap out of a kid who i haven't seen since elementary school. after a bit i decided enough was enough so i pistol whipped him and blew his brains out with a .357 mag :gocho: when i walked up him he had morphed into Huge Upside, which was a pleasant suprise. with the help of tyler hughes and Scary Smart i cut him up and threw him into a bowl of jell-o. we then ran CoD style through the streets until we found a chicken coop and tossed him in for the chickens to eat. a while later i decided it would be better to just throw him in the river so i picked him up and drove over to the smoky hill river and tossed him in.  :dunno:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

I think it either means you were EXTREMELY jealous of that kid in elementary school, or that you had an uncle who touched you inappropriately.
3021  RIP

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2010, 12:27:40 PM »

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

I think it either means you were EXTREMELY jealous of that kid in elementary school, or that you had an uncle who touched you inappropriately.

that was a terrible reading.

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
 :dunno:  You asked.
3021  RIP

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2010, 04:26:17 PM »
Shopping for protein bars, couldn't find any on sale.  Had to pay regs price. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2010, 06:15:46 PM »
I tried to "re-enter" a good dream after my alarm clock woke me up this morning. Was not successful. Oddly, it was more or less a nightmare, but I like scary movies and my imagination is pretty fantastic (this one had like three subplots and a surprise cameo). Plus, I'm almost always aware when I'm dreaming, so my nightmares are scary like a roller coaster.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 06:45:45 PM by felix rex »
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2010, 06:41:26 PM »
My brother fought Jet Li in a televised fight from Las Vegas. Had to be taken out on a stretcher. 

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2010, 07:13:47 AM »
mark sanchez and i flew to cali and painted the town red.  :gocho:
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »
Last night I had a dream that I went back to school at K-State and answered an ad looking for a roommate.  Well I moved in with 3 guys who seemed pretty cool and we were draiving through Aggieville and we saw a sign for a party, but one of the guys said man we can't go because that is the same day as the cincypak.  I was all  :confused: these guys know about pak'n? Come to find out it was reidrolled and Dlew.  (no homo) Don't know who the 3rd guy was but I'm sure he is also on the board.  They were all kind of geeky and I would never hang out with them in real life obviously.  :grin:

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2010, 09:39:46 AM »
Last night: Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso fighting each other on a ski slope (PG-rated).  Not sure how that got into my head.

(Forgot about this until I saw this thread on the top of the page.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 09:42:30 AM by Ghost of Stan Parrish »
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »
3x in the past month I've had [different] dreams that I lose all the teeth on the left side of my lower jaw and then I wake up and have to make sure they're still there. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2010, 10:41:26 AM »
3x in the past month I've had [different] dreams that I lose all the teeth on the left side of my lower jaw and then I wake up and have to make sure they're still there. 
:frown:  This is a bad augury...

Offline parrot14

• Fan
  • EMAWesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2010, 08:42:14 PM »
Had a dream that I was dreaming in another dream.  God damn Inception

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2010, 05:19:21 PM »
won a yellow corvette in some sort of holiday sweepstakes. drove it to buffalo wild wings to watch the boise st -vs- utah game. but yet i was cheering for north texas. what does this mean?!?!?!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »
A couple of weeks ago I dreamed that I was putting small pointed hollow glass tubes (about 4 inches long) into my ears so I could hear better.  The sensation of it breaking my eardrum was crazy.