Author Topic: 2014-15 big 12 basketball  (Read 64682 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-15 big 12 basketball
« Reply #725 on: March 02, 2015, 11:23:23 PM »
Has Baylor ever done anything that resulted in a positive for KSU?  GD fn Drew how do they lose that fn game.  Get your tickets to Wednesday night in kc; maybe we beat TCU, only to get demolished 18 hours later by a rested ku team.  Fn drew hate that weirdo.  Mayve in his post game prayer in the center of the fn court he should pray not to coach like an fn dipshit.

The way this season has gone, though, I wouldn't have expected anything different than bu screwing us over.

We're a full game clear of Texas, weirdo

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #726 on: March 02, 2015, 11:51:11 PM »
The Cafe :lick: easily the best place to eat in Ames.

I think you need #Mommahavs to take you there for lunch some day.

I've never had breakfast or lunch there because it's 20 miles away. I want to badly though, that deli looks like its amahazing

Its pretty good. The best food in Ames is up in Somerset now. Downtown and Campustown suck for food.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 03, 2015, 12:32:34 AM »
Just looked at the Baylor @ UT box score. Texas won the game almost solely on blocked shots (11). That is terrifying. Baylor should of kept better control of the ball, but darn that is impressive.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 03, 2015, 08:17:10 AM »
Just looked at the Baylor @ UT box score. Texas won the game almost solely on blocked shots (11). That is terrifying. Baylor should of kept better control of the ball, but darn that is impressive.

terrifying indeed. 
just like that year when halloween fell on a weekend, me and geto boys were trick or treating.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 03, 2015, 08:24:43 AM »
Has Baylor ever done anything that resulted in a positive for KSU?  GD fn Drew how do they lose that fn game.  Get your tickets to Wednesday night in kc; maybe we beat TCU, only to get demolished 18 hours later by a rested ku team.  Fn drew hate that weirdo.  Mayve in his post game prayer in the center of the fn court he should pray not to coach like an fn dipshit.

The way this season has gone, though, I wouldn't have expected anything different than bu screwing us over.
Was this a joke?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 03, 2015, 08:28:51 AM »

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #731 on: March 03, 2015, 08:31:05 AM »
From a strictly league perspective, deep runs in KC by KSU and Texas would be a huge boost.

I don't give two shits about league perspective tho.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 03, 2015, 08:33:12 AM »

We are playing on Wednesday night unless we beat UT on Saturday, moron.  (And, I don't see that happening.) That was the result of last night's Baylor meltdown. A Wednesday night matchup with a TCU that we will be lucky to beat, followed by a game against KU the next afternoon.  BU screwed us over with that collapse.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:15 AM »

We are playing on Wednesday night unless we beat UT on Saturday, moron.  (And, I don't see that happening.) That was the result of last night's Baylor meltdown. A Wednesday night matchup with a TCU that we will be lucky to beat, followed by a game against KU the next afternoon.  BU screwed us over with that collapse.

This is why you don't rely on other teams to do what you could have done earlier in the year. Baylor did nothing, K-State messed this season up long before February 2nd.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 03, 2015, 08:48:50 AM »

:Crybaby:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 03, 2015, 08:52:17 AM »
okay so steffy has to be a confirmed sock now right?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 03, 2015, 08:53:52 AM »
okay so steffy has to be a confirmed sock now right?

I think she's a real fn person.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 03, 2015, 08:54:53 AM »
it's not oscar's fault if we play on wednesday, it's Baylor's!

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 03, 2015, 08:55:15 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at blaming Baylor for us playing on Wednesday this year

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 03, 2015, 08:56:23 AM »
We aren't even playing on Wednesday if we can somehow manage to beat a crappy 7-10 Big 12 team.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 03, 2015, 08:57:55 AM »
it's not oscar's fault if we play on wednesday, it's Baylor's!
i blame tubby smith, eff that guy

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 03, 2015, 09:32:19 AM »

Without the Texas win, we still needed an @Texas win to stay even with a possible 2-more-wins OSU.   

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 03, 2015, 09:36:17 AM »

steffy is oscar weber. took me awhile but I figured it out.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 03, 2015, 09:48:46 AM »
Lol

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 03, 2015, 10:23:09 AM »

We have likely have to beat UT to stay ahead of OSU, idiot

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 03, 2015, 03:01:09 PM »
When I was watching the games last night I had the realization that I needed to pick out favorite players on each team since I will be watching them in the tournament instead of us.  :frown:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 03, 2015, 03:05:29 PM »
When I was watching the games last night I had the realization that I needed to pick out favorite players on each team since I will be watching them in the tournament instead of us.  :frown:

Not making the NCAAs rough ridin' sucks and I rough ridin' hate the crap out of it.  Illinois needs to win its next three straight or it's out.  rough ridin' stupid dicks. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 03, 2015, 03:11:57 PM »

Not making the NCAAs rough ridin' sucks and I rough ridin' hate the crap out of it.  Illinois needs to win its next three straight or it's out.  rough ridin' stupid dicks.
wait, the Nebraska game on Wed is really a 9 pm tip ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 03, 2015, 03:25:19 PM »

wait, the Nebraska game on Wed is really a 9 pm tip ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!

Yes, BTN triple-header.  It's the only game with no EST teams.  Plus Nubb is complete crap and IL is barely on the bubble.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 03, 2015, 06:43:43 PM »
Staten and Browne both out tonight. crap.