Author Topic: Promise Keepers  (Read 9983 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Promise Keepers
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2014, 10:15:14 AM »
:horrorsurprise:

*the road dogs part w/ KKK. 

**my phone now auto completes to "horrorsurprise" when I type "Horr".

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2014, 10:59:14 AM »
GFA, I'm absolutely the leader in making fun of your dad, on ksufans and here. Frankly he posted some mumped up crap when I was at GPC, I don't hate the man though. If I thought everyone that said racist and bigoted crap on occasion were practicing racists and bigots, I would have swallowed a revolver long ago growing up in western Kansas. But just know, that just because you've never heard person a drop a n-bomb, doesn't mean they don't have some of "those guys are lazy" in them. Best example is the Powercat46 dude, I sat next to him at the BYU game in OKC, he was a newer poster, didn't get into trouble and he was cool as hell, buying me drinks and everything. The more comfortable he got as a poster over there the more loose he got with his opinions. Now I'm pretty sure he is road dogs with that KKK'y okcatfan todd dude on their political board.

like I said if I cared I probably would've left KSUFans/gE sometime in the last six years

wasn't trying to make this thread about my dad or call anyone out, my intent was to show I think it's silly to leave a website that you really like because of one silly comment
emaw

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »
Whoa oh, emotional feelings!  Don't talk about that thing, I'm leavin bro, please don't go I like those things you do, no hard feelings, other people's dad stuff and motherfucking scene!  Bravo everybody, bravo.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2014, 12:49:42 PM »

Whoa oh, emotional feelings!  Don't talk about that thing, I'm leavin bro, please don't go I like those things you do, no hard feelings, other people's dad stuff and motherfucking scene!  Bravo everybody, bravo.
you missed the whole "mumps" thing, which is pretty important.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2014, 02:10:49 PM »

Guys. What's it like to be so small timey that you're not 6A? Explain it to me because I could never know.
Compare my message boarding to yours, mine is the 6A

Right now, yeah. But I have heart (five, even). I will work super hard and by my senior year HCSS will see my potential and I will see action in seven games. I will get injured against league foe Cinci.
you're in the band.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2014, 03:54:56 PM »

you missed the whole "mumps" thing, which is pretty important.

Gonna win 'em all!

We missed a real opportunity with in the NHL thread about things getting all mumped up

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2014, 06:50:12 PM »
This thread exploded before I got to post this:  I know a guy who's wife caught him cheating and forced him to join the PK's.  Turns out he wasn't the only one.  Now they have a little inner PK group of adulterers who cover for each other.  Very mumped up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2014, 08:30:33 PM »
This thread exploded before I got to post this:  I know a guy who's wife caught him cheating and forced him to join the PK's.  Turns out he wasn't the only one.  Now they have a little inner PK group of adulterers who cover for each other.  Very mumped up.

Secret Keepers.  Ethical in its own unique way?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2014, 10:55:43 PM »
Guys. What's it like to be so small timey that you're not 6A? Explain it to me because I could never know.

It's pretty great, really. Everyone makes the football team and anyone who wants a 4.0 just gets one.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2014, 09:17:54 AM »

I don't think so? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2014, 09:32:49 AM »

kind of what we thought.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2014, 09:36:17 AM »

I don't think so? 

Well, ethical to each other in their secret-keeping world.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2014, 11:03:53 AM »

kind of what we thought.
really the only logical explanation for it unless you are the guys selling the non refundable tickets

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 29, 2014, 11:06:01 AM »
Is there some irony in the tickets being priced at $69?

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2014, 12:39:04 PM »
Is there some irony in the tickets being priced at $69?

I bet they reference it during the speech.  "Some of you might say 'sex with my wife has gotten stale,' well take a look at your tickets, each of you, and tell me what you see."  High fives all the way around.  Really plants a seed, you know?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
Goddamnit now I have to read the rest of this thread.