Author Topic: KthUg  (Read 14733 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: KthUg
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »
cocaine is legal in the Czech republic therefore if howard wants to do some then he should go for it bro and don't be so puritanical about crap

Damn, I wish I had known that when I visited Prague last fall.  Pure cocaine is probably better for you than 90% of the crap they sell at fast food restaurants, FWIW.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »
cocaine is legal in the Czech republic therefore if howard wants to do some then he should go for it bro and don't be so puritanical about crap

Damn, I wish I had known that when I visited Prague last fall.  Pure cocaine is probably better for you than 90% of the crap they sell at fast food restaurants, FWIW.

I'm going to Lawrence next month.  Will report back.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2015, 03:31:24 PM »

:thumbsup:

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2015, 03:55:18 PM »

My mother was sweetheart of the KU Sigma Chi chapter in the early 70's. One of her most vivid memories is sitting in the Sigma Chi house when Ken Adams III of the Phillips Petroleum family returned from Mexico with a fraternity brother. They opened a duffle bag, plopped down an enormous bag of beautiful cocaine, and proceeded to invite everyone to join. My mother of course claims to have declined the invitation but who knows? Anyway, he committed suicide at age 29 after what must have been a very troubled life.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2015, 03:58:54 PM »
Some have argued that it's better to burn out than fade away.

My, my.  Hey, hey.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2015, 05:04:52 PM »

My mother was sweetheart of the KU Sigma Chi chapter in the early 70's. One of her most vivid memories is sitting in the Sigma Chi house when Ken Adams III of the Phillips Petroleum family returned from Mexico with a fraternity brother. They opened a duffle bag, plopped down an enormous bag of beautiful cocaine, and proceeded to invite everyone to join. My mother of course claims to have declined the invitation but who knows? Anyway, he committed suicide at age 29 after what must have been a very troubled life.

I bet your mom has lots of stories from college that end with completely improbable explanations.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2015, 05:14:42 PM »
Rumor has it that Self and the AD are a little underwhelmed by the job Howard has been doing.  This is a nice trump card to have.

Did this rumor come from the same guys who said Frankcamp would start over Mason this year?

I never heard that, so probably not.  Just saying maybe there is a compelling reason this is coming to light now.

The prevailing wisdom is that since Bradley's coach is soon to be fired and Jerrance is a prime candidate for that job someone in Peoria may not have wanted that to happen, so they leaked this.  The fact that it wasn't publicized originally is obviously as a result of others here protecting Jerrance.  People talk though, and it's all public record.  Easy to prove it happened if you have a reason to look.
I assume the arrested stemmed from a traffic stop but haven't seen the arrest report, is it online anywhere?

No. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2015, 07:32:36 PM »
It's strategically released counter-intel that this guy is a loser. :lol:

^^^^^
Favorite show is x-files
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2015, 07:43:17 PM »
Rumor has it that Self and the AD are a little underwhelmed by the job Howard has been doing.  This is a nice trump card to have.

Did this rumor come from the same guys who said Frankcamp would start over Mason this year?

I never heard that, so probably not.  Just saying maybe there is a compelling reason this is coming to light now.

The prevailing wisdom is that since Bradley's coach is soon to be fired and Jerrance is a prime candidate for that job someone in Peoria may not have wanted that to happen, so they leaked this.  The fact that it wasn't publicized originally is obviously as a result of others here protecting Jerrance.  People talk though, and it's all public record.  Easy to prove it happened if you have a reason to look.
I assume the arrested stemmed from a traffic stop but haven't seen the arrest report, is it online anywhere?

No.

OMG, I would have paid to watch Jerrance try and coach a team.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2015, 07:43:54 PM »

^^^^^
Favorite show is x-files

Keep x files out your mouth bad person. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »

^^^^^
Favorite show is x-files

Keep x files out your mouth bad person.

You don't need to repeat yourself.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2015, 09:52:04 PM »
Oh no he/she dident

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2015, 09:53:08 PM »
#SNAP!

Offline BWebbs0

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »

No.

OMG, I would have paid to watch Jerrance try and coach a team.

I'd buy season tix if he coached our team.  :dunno:
oscar Weber has the personality of a dead moth.

Will Spradling is an awful human being.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2015, 10:17:52 AM »
Having someone convicted of a drug crime on your coaching staff is so KU, I like that they are embracing the heal role.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2015, 10:56:23 AM »
Having someone convicted of a drug crime on your coaching staff is so KU, I like that they are embracing the heal role.

Mizzou's head football coach was arrested for a DUI.  Seems like a much worse offense to me than misdemeanor marijuana possession, but hey, I'm not a puritanical tuck from Kansas, so who knows.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2015, 10:59:56 AM »
Gary Pinkel received zero criticism from this board and his name was NOT mentioned in a skinnybenny musical ballad.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2015, 11:02:23 AM »

Mizzou's head football coach was arrested for a DUI.  Seems like a much worse offense to me than misdemeanor marijuana possession, but hey, I'm not a puritanical tuck from Kansas, so who knows.

KU "mizzou did something bad once too".  Pretty disgusting.  He could have murdered someone and Lawrencetucky would put a positive spin on it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2015, 11:26:43 AM »
Going like the Oakland Raiders style, I love it

Offline EMAWforever

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2015, 01:07:18 PM »
KU suspended Brandon Greene for six games.  Speculation commence. - MaryJane?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2015, 01:15:25 PM »
for a second I thought beems was back
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2015, 01:16:07 PM »
He's here, he's just not logged in.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2015, 01:21:51 PM »

So he is like Patrick Swayz at the beginning of Ghost?  When will you invite him to a pottery session Wacky?  Let the beems act through you...
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2015, 01:25:58 PM »

So he is like Patrick Swayz at the beginning of Ghost?  When will you invite him to a pottery session Wacky?  Let the beems act through you...
:lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2015, 01:27:06 PM »
It's great that they think he's suspended for 6 games for yelling at bill self about playing time.