Author Topic: KthUg  (Read 14736 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: KthUg
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 10:36:48 AM »
Rumor has it that Self and the AD are a little underwhelmed by the job Howard has been doing.  This is a nice trump card to have.

Did this rumor come from the same guys who said Frankcamp would start over Mason this year?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 10:39:24 AM »
Rumor has it that Self and the AD are a little underwhelmed by the job Howard has been doing.  This is a nice trump card to have.

Did this rumor come from the same guys who said Frankcamp would start over Mason this year?

I never heard that, so probably not.  Just saying maybe there is a compelling reason this is coming to light now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 10:57:51 AM »
One minute I sort of lump ol' Sprac into the slightly humorous, slightly edgy resident too cool for schooler crowd . . . the next he's just one of the butthurt phogistinians in residence.

It's a roller coaster ride . . . but fun.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 11:11:30 AM »
I didn't realize this place was full of so many puritanical tucks.  If a person can do their job at a high level (no pun intended) and goes home after work and smokes a joint in their free time, who cares?  How is it any different than having a glass of wine or a couple beers?  Weed is less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes and is legal in multiple states now.  It's completely hypocritical to pretend like weed is some addictive substance that's only used by low life criminals.  Some of you guys should get out of Bumfuq, KS every now and then and see what the rest of the world has to offer. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 11:13:43 AM »
I don't break the law, Beems. I don't have to leave Kansas to understand what I can and cannot do.

The Big Train

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 11:43:29 AM »
I didn't realize this place was full of so many puritanical tucks.  If a person can do their job at a high level (no pun intended) and goes home after work and smokes a joint in their free time, who cares?  How is it any different than having a glass of wine or a couple beers?  Weed is less harmful than alcohol and cigarettes and is legal in multiple states now.  It's completely hypocritical to pretend like weed is some addictive substance that's only used by low life criminals.  Some of you guys should get out of Bumfuq, KS every now and then and see what the rest of the world has to offer.

its not against the law  :dunno:   i mean it doesnt matter what you think of weed in general, the law is the law.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 11:52:22 AM »
Marijuana cigarettes are the gateway to other addictive drugs that are illegal.

A beer or glass of wine is the gateway to a nice meal with your friends/family.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2015, 12:27:19 PM »

its not against the law  :dunno:   i mean it doesnt matter what you think of weed in general, the law is the law.

Weed is legal in multiple states now.  It will probably be legal everywhere in 20-30 years.  Alcohol was a federal crime during Prohibition, and now it's sold at just about every professional sporting event and restaurant in the country.  Get with the times, bros.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2015, 12:28:43 PM »
It's not legal in the state where he got caught, beems. This is not that hard to break down. He's addicted to drugs and he broke the law.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2015, 12:29:03 PM »
:adios:

The Big Train

« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2015, 12:30:47 PM »

Weed is legal in multiple states now.  It will probably be legal everywhere in 20-30 years.  Alcohol was a federal crime during Prohibition, and now it's sold at just about every professional sporting event and restaurant in the country.  Get with the times, bros.

beems prohibition ended in 1933.  i am for legalizing weed, but as of today it is illegal in the states that he used it in.  thats all i was saying.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2015, 12:35:47 PM »

I never heard that, so probably not.  Just saying maybe there is a compelling reason this is coming to light now.

The prevailing wisdom is that since Bradley's coach is soon to be fired and Jerrance is a prime candidate for that job someone in Peoria may not have wanted that to happen, so they leaked this.  The fact that it wasn't publicized originally is obviously as a result of others here protecting Jerrance.  People talk though, and it's all public record.  Easy to prove it happened if you have a reason to look. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2015, 12:36:43 PM »
One minute I sort of lump ol' Sprac into the slightly humorous, slightly edgy resident too cool for schooler crowd . . . the next he's just one of the butthurt phogistinians in residence.

I'm just passing along ITK nuggets I have received.  I'm not even making any value judgments, so I'm not sure how/why my comment would resemble the Phog ethos to you.  I'll give you the bene of the doubt; you certainly would know more than I about what is said over there.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2015, 12:45:48 PM »

I'm just passing along ITK nuggets I have received.  I'm not even making any value judgments, so I'm not sure how/why my comment would resemble the Phog ethos to you.  I'll give you the bene of the doubt; you certainly would know more than I about what is said over there.

No, I just go by what happens here.

But  :thumbsup:  anyway

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2015, 12:50:37 PM »
It's not legal in the state where he got caught, beems. This is not that hard to break down. He's addicted to drugs and he broke the law.

That's a pretty significant leap in logic.  Why are you such a douche?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2015, 12:51:52 PM »

#blessed

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2015, 12:52:22 PM »
I doubt it.

Jerrance was not only the ace recruiter on Weber's Illini staff, he was also the best at guiding the team through opponent scouts. I watched a lot of practices during the Weber era, and Jerrance was always the most comprehensible, i.e. a good teacher, able to communicate to the kids.

You guys offered him a job, and he turned you down. I understand there's a certain feeling among the EMAWs re: that other Kansas-based team in Lawrence. But it's totally Tuckish of you to go after Jerrance. You're all a bunch of dope smokers, and you know it. That's why you're so creative.

Also, Jerrance is totally EMAW. Just like his best buddy Coach Chester Frazier.

Well this is embarrassing for bubbles and his fat face.
this information only makes it more sad that he is now a drug-addled loser.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2015, 12:52:50 PM »

#blessed

#addictedtomessageboards

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2015, 12:59:57 PM »
Weed is better because you don't hear about ku students getting raped because of weed

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2015, 01:05:25 PM »

The prevailing wisdom is that since Bradley's coach is soon to be fired and Jerrance is a prime candidate for that job someone in Peoria may not have wanted that to happen, so they leaked this.  The fact that it wasn't publicized originally is obviously as a result of others here protecting Jerrance.  People talk though, and it's all public record.  Easy to prove it happened if you have a reason to look.
I assume the arrested stemmed from a traffic stop but haven't seen the arrest report, is it online anywhere?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2015, 02:26:01 PM »
When Markie Morris statutory raped that girl in Scott pollards '86 Buick station wagon, phog was all "he just borrowed the car, and you can rail 15 year-olds legally in Bangkok. No reason to punish these guys".

Two threads later was a novella on why Delonte West and Bob Huggins should be banned from basketball. Of course, according the them, Delonte also needed prison time.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2015, 03:15:32 PM »
When Markie Morris statutory raped that girl in Scott pollards '86 Buick station wagon, phog was all "he just borrowed the car, and you can rail 15 year-olds legally in Bangkok. No reason to punish these guys".

Two threads later was a novella on why Delonte West and Bob Huggins should be banned from basketball. Of course, according the them, Delonte also needed prison time.

Phoggies got more double standards than a Tri-Delt. . amiright? :cheers:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2015, 03:18:48 PM »
cocaine is legal in the Czech republic therefore if howard wants to do some then he should go for it bro and don't be so puritanical about crap

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2015, 03:18:59 PM »

Phoggies got more double standards than a Tri-Delt. . amiright? :cheers:

Makin' fun of sorostitutes?