Author Topic: The lefts racial outrage selection process  (Read 4100 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
The lefts racial outrage selection process
« on: November 28, 2014, 05:06:23 PM »
I'm noticeing that not all white cop shoots unarmed black man stories are treated the same by rev. Al, Mr. Crump, the media, and pro-protesters.  Why does a video of a cop gunning down a innocent unarmed black yout draw nothing, and a very murky shooting like Ferguson bring a firestorm?  Its almost like the left isn't interested in the fact that a black kid gets killed if there will be overwhelming consensus that the cop was wrong in his actions,  the left only seems to care in cases where there is dissagreement over whether or not the cop was in the wrong.  It leads me to think that their agenda is far more important to them than calling out bad actors.  They apparrently would rather protest on behalf of someone in or possibly in the wrong knowing that a divisive argument will ensue than fight for real justice.  Its like the left would rather live in the Divided States of America.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: The lefts racial outrage selection process
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 05:20:56 PM »
are you from meade ks and on facebook?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 08:26:43 PM »
Good grief.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 08:27:38 PM »
Tgiving is a great time for some kansans to go back to little kansas towns and recharge their intollerance and stupidity.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 08:58:32 PM »
Because Americans have a shorter attention span than CNS or steve Dave's dick, so things need to be drawn out
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 09:24:27 PM »
The OP makes a fair point - probably correct - but can we just merge all this crap into one master racial butthurt thread? I mean, how many of the same damned thread do we need? MIR can moderate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 10:47:48 PM »
- probably correct -
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 01:11:02 AM »
I'm starting to believe that stevedave, like everybody else i've ever met from Meade, doesn't know shitt from hot apple butter.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 07:10:47 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2014, 08:01:38 AM »
Outrage over lack of outrage is my favorite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014, 10:18:03 AM »
Outrage over lack of outrage is my favorite

It's a bigot's pro move

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »

Its almost like the left isn't interested in the fact that a black kid gets killed if there will be overwhelming consensus that the cop was wrong in his actions,  the left only seems to care in cases where there is dissagreement over whether or not the cop was in the wrong.

Isn't the outrage about when a cop (or other person, e.g: GZ) is getting away with what they perceive to be murder/manslaughter/whatever? What is there to be outraged over when a cop is being prosecuted for a wrongful killing? We've already agreed that murder is bad, not prosecuting it is the source of outrage.

:adios:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 10:28:27 AM »

Its almost like the left isn't interested in the fact that a black kid gets killed if there will be overwhelming consensus that the cop was wrong in his actions,  the left only seems to care in cases where there is dissagreement over whether or not the cop was in the wrong.

Isn't the outrage about when a cop (or other person, e.g: GZ) is getting away with what they perceive to be murder/manslaughter/whatever? What is there to be outraged over when a cop is being prosecuted for a wrongful killing? We've already agreed that murder is bad, not prosecuting it is the source of outrage.

Reminds me of "A black guy killed a white guy, THIS IS JUST LIKE TRAYVON" and then the article shows mugshots and talks about the people being in custody from the start.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 10:48:32 AM »
There should never ever be a time in your life when you need to differentiate crap from hot apple butter.

If there was a stupid sayings contest dumbasses from KS would beat the competition like eggs on the backside of a rabbits leather jacket.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 11:02:03 AM »
Some families and communities choose to respond peacefully and within the law to an injustice.  The media reacts to the reaction and foments tensions for a story and cause they support.  Posts to social media that were misleading stated the firestorm - if on the internet it is true, i have been duped myself.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2014, 01:01:26 PM »
Some families and communities choose to respond peacefully and within the law to an injustice.  The media reacts to the reaction and foments tensions for a story and cause they support.  Posts to social media that were misleading stated the firestorm - if on the internet it is true, i have been duped myself.

I don't belive that last sentence

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 04:13:15 PM »
Amazing foresight on the part of the Ferguson mob, knowing, with enough certainty to torch the town, that the cop wouldn't be indicted.

Libtards are so rough ridin' silly

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 11:53:02 PM »
Its like these Ferguson situations are the Democratic parties private playgrounds where they divide America, stir up the base, cause millions of dollars worth of damage over what is eventually proved to reasonable adults to be a sham.  All the while taking no risk politically or financially for the mayhem they create......yeah eff them and their rough ridin' reindeer games.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2014, 12:31:44 AM »
I'm noticeing that not all white cop shoots unarmed black man stories are treated the same by rev. Al, Mr. Crump, the media, and pro-protesters.  Why does a video of a cop gunning down a innocent unarmed black yout draw nothing, and a very murky shooting like Ferguson bring a firestorm?  Its almost like the left isn't interested in the fact that a black kid gets killed if there will be overwhelming consensus that the cop was wrong in his actions,  the left only seems to care in cases where there is dissagreement over whether or not the cop was in the wrong.  It leads me to think that their agenda is far more important to them than calling out bad actors.  They apparrently would rather protest on behalf of someone in or possibly in the wrong knowing that a divisive argument will ensue than fight for real justice.  Its like the left would rather live in the Divided States of America.

Simple. At our meeting we decided that we didn't want our leaders in cold ass Cleveland so we'll let this weekly killing slide, we prefer warm weather.

Hey quick question for you, did the left also tell Fox News to cover the Mike Brown shooting when the other msm outlets covered it?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 12:35:45 AM »
Fox News is fair and balanced. Other MSM are there with an agenda.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 12:37:05 AM »
I know a lot of people that despise Al for the Tawana Brawley bit.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 09:56:43 AM »

Simple. At our meeting we decided that we didn't want our leaders in cold ass Cleveland so we'll let this weekly killing slide, we prefer warm weather.

Hey quick question for you, did the left also tell Fox News to cover the Mike Brown shooting when the other msm outlets covered it?

Are you sarcasticly saying that Fox broke this story, or that they covered it too after the story went national?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:05:38 AM by gatoveintisiete »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 10:47:17 AM »
People that blame everything on Fox News are dumber than people who blame everything on the Kochs.

It's hilarious to see a sarcastic response regarding conspiracy followed by a serious statement about Fox News. Like, are people really that deluded and obtuse?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2014, 11:03:30 AM »

Are you sarcasticly saying that Fox broke this story, or that they covered it too after the story went national?

Not suggesting either, you intimated that the "left" blew up the Mike Brown story because of some anti-cop agenda. I'm asking you if Fox news is either
1. the left media
2. has an anti-cop agenda
3. can only report on things that the lib media reports on and does not have the ability to determine on their own what is newsworthy

I ask because I watch Fox News and the day I learned about the Mike Brown shooting and protests I watched Fox News cover the story, so if the liberal media was the reason why this story got big Fox's role can only be explained by one of the three things I listed above.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2014, 11:06:25 AM »
People that blame everything on Fox News are dumber than people who blame everything on the Kochs.

It's hilarious to see a sarcastic response regarding conspiracy followed by a serious statement about Fox News. Like, are people really that deluded and obtuse?

FSD posted this without a bit of irony