Author Topic: The lefts racial outrage selection process  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The lefts racial outrage selection process
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2014, 11:29:39 AM »

MIR's shtick of exaggerating and embellishing every post he responds to, only to become extremely defensive and angry at every minute misinterpretation of his own posts might be the most boring and predictable thing on goE.

Edna' s belief that everyone is possessed with the content and context of 2 hours a day of msnbc and media matters drivel when reading his rants is a close second.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2014, 11:36:54 AM »
Do 3-5! :excited:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2014, 01:04:54 PM »
 :lol:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2014, 02:53:41 PM »
I'm noticeing that not all white cop shoots unarmed black man stories are treated the same by rev. Al, Mr. Crump, the media, and pro-protesters.  Why does a video of a cop gunning down a innocent unarmed black yout draw nothing, and a very murky shooting like Ferguson bring a firestorm?  Its almost like the left isn't interested in the fact that a black kid gets killed if there will be overwhelming consensus that the cop was wrong in his actions,  the left only seems to care in cases where there is dissagreement over whether or not the cop was in the wrong.  It leads me to think that their agenda is far more important to them than calling out bad actors.  They apparrently would rather protest on behalf of someone in or possibly in the wrong knowing that a divisive argument will ensue than fight for real justice.  Its like the left would rather live in the Divided States of America.

Simple. At our meeting we decided that we didn't want our leaders in cold ass Cleveland so we'll let this weekly killing slide, we prefer warm weather.

Hey quick question for you, did the left also tell Fox News to cover the Mike Brown shooting when the other msm outlets covered it?

Are you sarcasticly saying that Fox broke this story, or that they covered it too after the story went national?

Not suggesting either, you intimated that the "left" blew up the Mike Brown story because of some anti-cop agenda. I'm asking you if Fox news is either
1. the left media
2. has an anti-cop agenda
3. can only report on things that the lib media reports on and does not have the ability to determine on their own what is newsworthy

I ask because I watch Fox News and the day I learned about the Mike Brown shooting and protests I watched Fox News cover the story, so if the liberal media was the reason why this story got big Fox's role can only be explained by one of the three things I listed above.

I was not saying the left media has an anti-cop agenda.  The story I read the day after talked about Browns buddies account of what happened,  the Browns families outrage over the false account, and a flowery rundown of how gentle Big Mike was.  Because this is what people heard and believed there were riots.  This reporting wasn't true, was irresponsible, and the reporter should be punished and forced to be financially responsible for inciting a riot.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2014, 03:31:09 PM »
I'm noticeing that not all white cop shoots unarmed black man stories are treated the same by rev. Al, Mr. Crump, the media, and pro-protesters.  Why does a video of a cop gunning down a innocent unarmed black yout draw nothing, and a very murky shooting like Ferguson bring a firestorm?  Its almost like the left isn't interested in the fact that a black kid gets killed if there will be overwhelming consensus that the cop was wrong in his actions,  the left only seems to care in cases where there is dissagreement over whether or not the cop was in the wrong.  It leads me to think that their agenda is far more important to them than calling out bad actors.  They apparrently would rather protest on behalf of someone in or possibly in the wrong knowing that a divisive argument will ensue than fight for real justice.  Its like the left would rather live in the Divided States of America.

Simple. At our meeting we decided that we didn't want our leaders in cold ass Cleveland so we'll let this weekly killing slide, we prefer warm weather.

Hey quick question for you, did the left also tell Fox News to cover the Mike Brown shooting when the other msm outlets covered it?

Are you sarcasticly saying that Fox broke this story, or that they covered it too after the story went national?

Not suggesting either, you intimated that the "left" blew up the Mike Brown story because of some anti-cop agenda. I'm asking you if Fox news is either
1. the left media
3. can only report on things that the lib media reports on and does not have the ability to determine on their own what is newsworthy

I ask because I watch Fox News and the day I learned about the Mike Brown shooting and protests I watched Fox News cover the story, so if the liberal media was the reason why this story got big Fox's role can only be explained by one of the three things I listed above.

I was not saying the left media has an anti-cop agenda.  The story I read the day after talked about Browns buddies account of what happened,  the Browns families outrage over the false account, and a flowery rundown of how gentle Big Mike was.  Because this is what people heard and believed there were riots.  This reporting wasn't true, was irresponsible, and the reporter should be punished and forced to be financially responsible for inciting a riot.

1. Were his parents supposed to not believe the eye witnesses? FWIW Dorian Johnson hasn't changed his story so "false account," even after the evidence and grand jury testimony has been released, is strong. There isn't anything Dorian Johnson said that would have made Mike Brown armed, or more importantly, less dead and less laying in the street dead for 4 hours.
2. His teachers called him a gentile giant, there has been no evidence of anything that happened before that day to indicate that anyone has any reason to think otherwise.
3. The initial anger with the people in Ferguson had literally nothing to do with what Dorian Johnson said or what anyone wrote. It has been widely reported that there is a history of issues with the Ferguson Police Department and the citizens of Ferguson.
3. The Ferguson Police Department and St. Louis County Police Department are much more responsible for the property damage in August than any journalist.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2014, 04:07:24 PM »

1. the left media

1. Were his parents supposed to not believe the eye witnesses? FWIW Dorian Johnson hasn't changed his story so "false account," even after the evidence and grand jury testimony has been released, is strong. There isn't anything Dorian Johnson said that would have made Mike Brown armed, or more importantly, less dead and less laying in the street dead for 4 hours.
2. His teachers called him a gentile giant, there has been no evidence of anything that happened before that day to indicate that anyone has any reason to think otherwise.
3. The initial anger with the people in Ferguson had literally nothing to do with what Dorian Johnson said or what anyone wrote. It has been widely reported that there is a history of issues with the Ferguson Police Department and the citizens of Ferguson.
3. The Ferguson Police Department and St. Louis County Police Department are much more responsible for the property damage in August than any journalist.

Horseshit on all counts
Johnsons testimony doesn't square with the physical evidence, yet was the catalyst for everything else.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 05:57:40 PM »
Oh, okay then buddy. If there is anyone who had the pulse of the protesters and rioters its gatoveintisiete. My bad.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 06:00:00 PM »
If I tell ya theres cheese on the moon, you better hide yer crackers!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 06:02:11 PM »
A "widely reported history of issues". This was just the straw that broke the camels back.
 :ROFL:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »
If I tell ya theres cheese on the moon, you better hide yer crackers!

:drool:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2014, 06:29:11 PM »
The left's agenda is having a divisive argument? Why is this?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 06:52:11 AM »
How does the right stay so wholesome?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2014, 02:20:23 PM »

1. the left media

Horseshit on all counts
Johnsons testimony doesn't square with the physical evidence, yet was the catalyst for everything else.

Officer Wilson's testimony doesn't square with the evidence but that won't even go to trial

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2014, 02:27:27 PM »

1. the left media

Horseshit on all counts

Officer Wilson's testimony doesn't square with the evidence but that won't even go to trial

I'm super curious since it's the first time I've heard this. What have you got?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2014, 02:39:24 PM »

1. the left media

Horseshit on all counts

I'm super curious since it's the first time I've heard this. What have you got?

here's just one example:

He estimates that Brown ran 20-30 feet away from the car and then charged another 10 feet back towards Wilson. But we know Brown died 150 feet away from the car.

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7281165/darren-wilsons-story-side

this is an interesting read:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/25/ferguson-grand-jury-evidence-mistakes_n_6220814.html

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2014, 02:59:12 PM »
Judging distance in feet is really hard.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2014, 03:06:40 PM »

yes. As has been mentioned on this blog, eyewitnesses are very unreliable.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »
Michigan posted the big one that I was referring to.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »

I'd guess it would be harder to see 150 feet as 15 feet

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2014, 04:32:10 PM »

Why should we care about 150'?
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2014, 04:39:17 PM »
Here's Wilson's grand jury testimony. The contact starts on page 206.

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/national/read-darren-wilsons-full-grand-jury-testimony/1472/

Nothing about running 20-30 feet in there. Maybe when he ran after him he was 20-30 feet behind him when he turned around, then came back within 10 feet when he shot him.

If your interested in a detailed eye witness testimony from a person right there on the scene (witness 10):

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1371062-grand-jury-volume-6.html#document/p149

EDIT: Page 164 is where he starts describing the actual altercation.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:18:30 PM by john "teach me how to" dougie »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2014, 04:52:04 PM »

Probably, but we are talking about a cop here. He's probably not very smart.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2014, 05:25:34 PM »

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/national/read-darren-wilsons-full-grand-jury-testimony/1472/

Nothing about running 20-30 feet in there. Maybe when he ran after him he was 20-30 feet behind him when he turned around, then came back within 10 feet when he shot him.

If your interested in a detailed eye witness testimony from a person right there on the scene (witness 10):

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1371062-grand-jury-volume-6.html#document/p149

Page 12: http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1371134-interview-po-darren-wilson.html

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2014, 05:54:14 PM »

Page 12: http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1371134-interview-po-darren-wilson.html

Are you still on the 20-30 feet thing? Both the eye witness and wilson say brown ran and wilson chased to within 20 feet or so. If brown only ran 20-30 feet, then wilson didn't run at all.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2014, 06:07:27 PM »
Ok