Author Topic: Snyder Retirement Coaching Search Master Thread  (Read 318512 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Snyder Retirement Coaching Search Master Thread
« Reply #850 on: December 12, 2014, 10:24:34 AM »
If tate was playing kickball, I'd ring him up for kicking in front of the plate even if he really didn't. That's a big no no in the kickball world. You can get banned for that crap.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2014, 10:25:38 AM »
Was chillaxin with some higher up (myself included), Snyder retiring is not on anyone's radar.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2014, 10:28:50 AM »
If Tate got hit by a pitch, I wouldn't let him take his base. I'd say his bat went around.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2014, 10:29:27 AM »
Basically, if Tate gets hit by 3 pitches, his ass is out.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 12, 2014, 10:34:56 AM »
Was chillaxin with some higher up (myself included), Snyder retiring is not on anyone's radar.

Can we officially tell GoPowercat to STFU then?

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: December 12, 2014, 10:40:53 AM »
So, JabeezGF works at a place where she meets sports people all the time at networking events, and she said, "I think I meet one of the K-State coaches and he wont leave me alone." I showed her a picture of Sean, and she confirmed it was him. I won't get into details, but basically said "he seems really weird".

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 12, 2014, 10:46:45 AM »
Bill is weird AF so i'm not sure i'm going to use that to measure my HC.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 12, 2014, 10:53:22 AM »
so, just changed my mind and i'm on the fence here. i want either a super sexy hot piece of ass like venzy/frost who will recruit so many studs, or a huge nerd ball that creates crazy offensive schemes and doesn't give a eff about stealing teams signals, like malzahn (obs not gonna be malzahn, but you get it). there's no in between, and sean is so far in between it's not even funny.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 12, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »
First of all clams, the story is 100% true. Secondly, coaches bitch, complain, and argue constantly. But in 8 years of umpiring I only had one continue the argument at my car. I didn't take it personally, it was more like "good grief man, I don't give an eff, I'm going home" and his red face kept arguing.

Listen man, maybe he'll be a great head football coach, and I only interacted with him a few times 9 years ago, so maybe that's an unfair thing to judge him on, but I think he has serious insecurities and character flaws.

did i tell you about that one time i was a water ski instructor in florida and sean came for lessons and despite me trying really hard to make him a good skier, he really sucked and then he wouldn't pay for the lessons b/c he said i didn't teach him enough and then i sued him and won the suit by default judgement b/c he didn't show up and then the court made him pay.  the reason he didn't show up was because  we were too busy being the number one rough ridin' team in the nation even though we lost to baylor the next week i said eff it sean, here's your $50 back and patted him on the back then we both went to auntie maes and drank white russians for about 5 hours and got bombed and hooked up with some hot pledges from some sororitute who knows man but that sean is a party machine.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 12, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »
First of all clams, the story is 100% true. Secondly, coaches bitch, complain, and argue constantly. But in 8 years of umpiring I only had one continue the argument at my car. I didn't take it personally, it was more like "good grief man, I don't give an eff, I'm going home" and his red face kept arguing.

Listen man, maybe he'll be a great head football coach, and I only interacted with him a few times 9 years ago, so maybe that's an unfair thing to judge him on, but I think he has serious insecurities and character flaws.

If he were insecure, he wouldn't have confronted you about the shitty call, JMO.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 12, 2014, 11:48:11 AM »
 :lol: @clams

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 12, 2014, 11:49:24 AM »

did i tell you about that one time i was a water ski instructor in florida and sean came for lessons and despite me trying really hard to make him a good skier, he really sucked and then he wouldn't pay for the lessons b/c he said i didn't teach him enough and then i sued him and won the suit by default judgement b/c he didn't show up and then the court made him pay.  the reason he didn't show up was because  we were too busy being the number one rough ridin' team in the nation even though we lost to baylor the next week i said eff it sean, here's your $50 back and patted him on the back then we both went to auntie maes and drank white russians for about 5 hours and got bombed and hooked up with some hot pledges from some sororitute who knows man but that sean is a party machine.

I can back up clams story 100%. I was at Maes that night.

I wasn't really, but I like to think about Sean the party animal. It makes me smile.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 12, 2014, 11:59:01 AM »

I believe the story and think that any grown man who has to continue to argue with an ump over some calls in the parking lot probably has issues of some sort.  I guess the thing I worry about here is... what if the calls weren't all correct like you said?  Maybe it's time for you to look in the mirror?  But then again I don't think you're going to coach the Cat's so nevermind.  :whistle1:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 12, 2014, 12:13:16 PM »

duh. you told me that like 100 times already

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 12, 2014, 12:15:36 PM »
Cartier's story just confirms Sean was has no problem getting in the ref's ears.  Big 12 refs suck pretty bad, do we really want a coach who just rolls over and lets it happen?  Hell no just keep working them over and by the 4th quarter they're calling it just the way you want.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 12, 2014, 12:18:10 PM »
Cartier's story just confirms Sean was has no problem getting in the ref's ears.  Big 12 refs suck pretty bad, do we really want a coach who just rolls over and lets it happen?  Hell no just keep working them over and by the 4th quarter they're calling it just the way you want.

I mean, I can co he is super competitive and a complete control freak. I know that's v Snyder-y and a key to being a good coach.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 12, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »
Sean Frank Redemption
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 12, 2014, 12:31:44 PM »

I mean, I can co he is super competitive and a complete control freak. I know that's v Snyder-y and a key to being a good coach.
your story may be the best piece of pro-Sean evidence we have

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 12, 2014, 12:32:58 PM »
SEAN! SEAN! SEAN! SEAN! SEAN! SEAN!  :excited: :drool: :emawkid: :ksu: :lynchmob: :Woohoo:

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 12, 2014, 12:40:09 PM »
Annoying, persistent, and really dorky.  I guess he is his father's son.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2014, 12:40:47 PM »

That hasn't seemed to work for Paul Rhoads.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2014, 12:48:20 PM »
If I can think of one personality type I want running  a multi million dollar sports program I cheer for, its that dad who constantly fucks with his kids little league ref.  That guy is nothing but a winner 100%.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2014, 01:19:09 PM »
so, just changed my mind and i'm on the fence here. i want either a super sexy hot piece of ass like venzy/frost who will recruit so many studs, or a huge nerd ball that creates crazy offensive schemes and doesn't give a eff about stealing teams signals, like malzahn (obs not gonna be malzahn, but you get it). there's no in between, and sean is so far in between it's not even funny.

If you want an assistant coach to be hired as our head coach then you better hope Currie leaves before he hires a football coach. He is 5 for 5 in hiring coaches that were head coaches before they came here.

The mens basketball coach came from Illinois, the womens basketball coach came from TCU, the cross country coach came from North Dakota State, the mens golf coach came from Memphis, and the tennis coach came from McNeese State. Despite this, next season when we do all of this again people will continue to speculate on assistant coaches.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2014, 01:21:01 PM »
Sean Snyder is a small man, who couldn't coach a little league baseball team effectively (I watched it in person as an umpire). He is extremely insecure and overcompensates constantly. He waited in the parking lot for me and my partner in the parking lot after a game to yell at us. The game was played by 12 year olds, and the calls in question were called correctly.

You might ask "So you watched him coach his kid in baseball, that doesn't mean he can't coach college football right?"  I would contend that the character flaws and insecurities I witnessed are deep in him, and will surface if he gets the head coaching job.

Pray that sean snyder is never the head coach at Kansas State in football.

This story is lacking details in all the things I care about for a head football coach.

Follow-up questions:

1. What was the call?
2. Did you ever make that call against Sean's team again?
3. Did the team win that game?
4. Did the team win all their other games?
5. Why do you hate K-State?

TIA

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2014, 01:27:48 PM »

If you want an assistant coach to be hired as our head coach then you better hope Currie leaves before he hires a football coach. He is 5 for 5 in hiring coaches that were head coaches before they came here.

The mens basketball coach came from Illinois, the womens basketball coach came from TCU, the cross country coach came from North Dakota State, the mens golf coach came from Memphis, and the tennis coach came from McNeese State. Despite this, next season when we do all of this again people will continue to speculate on assistant coaches.

I better secure @WillMuschampsPolo soon.