Author Topic: Washing Your Hands After You Use The Can  (Read 12286 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Washing Your Hands After You Use The Can
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
always wash whenever appropriate hand-drying material is available.  pissing v. shitting isn't part of the equation.

will sometimes go to a public bathroom just to wash hands, nothing else.  when good-smelling soap and above average hand-drying materials are available.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 09:34:46 AM »
I use a paper towel if I have to grab the door handle, otherwise I just push it open with a non-food touching part of my body like my foot.

Exact same here.  Sometimes I can find an edge towards the top of the door if it doesn't shut all the way.  Also I count to 20 before washing the soap off of my hands. 

This got me to thinking.

When you decide to #1 at a #2 station -  or are using a toilet at a friends house or something - and see that the toilet seat has been left in the down position, what do you do or what do you use in order to get it back up?

I, Paul, lift the toilet seat with my foot. I will even flush with my foot if the flusher is long enough to take a reverse leg drop.

Do any of you ninnies lift the underneath part of the lid with your hands? That's so freaking nasty if you do.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 09:37:45 AM »
I use a paper towel if I have to grab the door handle, otherwise I just push it open with a non-food touching part of my body like my foot.

Is your name Howie Mandel??  :lol:
could be, or you could just call me hygenic.  either one is fine, really.

i really am surprised about how many of you scumbags don't wash.  really making me rethink my pro-KATPAK position.  -oh, LOL, and i'm taking notes. don't you worry your fat, feces covered fingers, i'm taking notes.  if any of you ever do PAK with me, I'll be ready. 
If you need to take a crap in a public place do you use those paper toilet cover things?  Does your office offer those?
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:28 AM »

Is your name Howie Mandel??  :lol:
could be, or you could just call me hygenic.  either one is fine, really.

i really am surprised about how many of you scumbags don't wash.  really making me rethink my pro-KATPAK position.  -oh, LOL, and i'm taking notes. don't you worry your fat, feces covered fingers, i'm taking notes.  if any of you ever do PAK with me, I'll be ready. 
If you need to take a crap in a public place do you use those paper toilet cover things?  Does your office offer those?

Sidenote: Is there anything more worthy of an all out ass beating than leaving your nasty used paper toilet cover thing on the toilet or on the floor by the toilet?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:38 AM »

Exact same here.  Sometimes I can find an edge towards the top of the door if it doesn't shut all the way.  Also I count to 20 before washing the soap off of my hands. 

This got me to thinking.

When you decide to #1 at a #2 station -  or are using a toilet at a friends house or something - and see that the toilet seat has been left in the down position, what do you do or what do you use in order to get it back up?

I, Paul, lift the toilet seat with my foot. I will even flush with my foot if the flusher is long enough to take a reverse leg drop.

Do any of you ninnies lift the underneath part of the lid with your hands? That's so freaking nasty if you do.

if you worry about stupid stuff like this then i would advise not looking into how many feces particles are on other objects that you touch a hundred different times on a daily basis. some of you guys are freaking out about bathroom stuff just because it's a bathroom. what about your tv remote? i guarantee it's covered w/ crap. same thing with your steering wheel and a million other things.  

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 09:41:38 AM »
Always no matter what.

Particularly at work.  You never know who is "watching." 

If I'm playing golf, and I co take a piss on the side of the fairway, I can handle that without peeing on my hands...I don't need to wash my hands right away.  But, in a civilized "in-door" situation, ALWAYS is the correct answer here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »
if you worry about stupid stuff like this then i would advise not looking into how many feces particles are on other objects that you touch a hundred different times on a daily basis. some of you guys are freaking out about bathroom stuff just because it's a bathroom. what about your tv remote? i guarantee it's covered w/ crap. same thing with your steering wheel and a million other things. 

Exactly.  You're just as likely to get sick from any of the other billion or so door handles in the world as you would the bathroom one.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 09:46:03 AM »

This got me to thinking.

My wife Lysols/disinfects the TV remote and similar household items on a regular basis. You could flip our toilet seat over and serve hors d'oeuvre on it.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 09:49:47 AM »

Exactly.  You're just as likely to get sick from any of the other billion or so door handles in the world as you would the bathroom one.

Alright dude. You can have the handle that all the dick-touchers use. I'll take the handle outside the office.

We might get sick at the exact same rate but this is about grossness and grossness cares about perception more than aggregate bacterial count.  

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 09:51:11 AM »
When michigancat shakes hands he reaches and grabs the sweaty dong of the person he's introducing himself to.  I've seem him do it about 50 times.  Super gross. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 09:52:54 AM »

Is your name Howie Mandel??  :lol:
could be, or you could just call me hygenic.  either one is fine, really.

i really am surprised about how many of you scumbags don't wash.  really making me rethink my pro-KATPAK position.  -oh, LOL, and i'm taking notes. don't you worry your fat, feces covered fingers, i'm taking notes.  if any of you ever do PAK with me, I'll be ready.  
If you need to take a crap in a public place do you use those paper toilet cover things?  Does your office offer those?
it's called an ass gasket and the answer is yes, and yes.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 09:54:10 AM »

Exactly.  You're just as likely to get sick from any of the other billion or so door handles in the world as you would the bathroom one.

Alright dude. You can have the handle that all the dick-touchers use. I'll take the handle outside the office.

We might get sick at the exact same rate but this is about grossness and grossness cares about perception more than aggregate bacterial count.  

yeah, but before you know it, you will turn out like Monk.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 09:54:34 AM »

i really am surprised about how many of you scumbags don't wash.  really making me rethink my pro-KATPAK position.  -oh, LOL, and i'm taking notes. don't you worry your fat, feces covered fingers, i'm taking notes.  if any of you ever do PAK with me, I'll be ready.  
If you need to take a crap in a public place do you use those paper toilet cover things?  Does your office offer those?
I don't like the ass gasket.  I can see the use for them (protect crazy folk from germs) but I tried using one once, and it was all crinkly and disturbing.  

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 09:55:22 AM »

Exactly.  You're just as likely to get sick from any of the other billion or so door handles in the world as you would the bathroom one.

yeah, but before you know it, you will turn out like Monk.
Work with a guy that brings his fork in a plastic ziploc bag.  Will grab a napkin to grab the pepper/salt shakers.  Very weak handshake. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 09:58:51 AM »

I don't like the ass gasket.  I can see the use for them (protect crazy folk from germs) but I tried using one once, and it was all crinkly and disturbing.  

Yeah. My office provides these, but I've never really had a good experience. Only use them in supergross/urgent situations (which appears entirely inconsistent with my handwashing stance).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »

Exact same here.  Sometimes I can find an edge towards the top of the door if it doesn't shut all the way.  Also I count to 20 before washing the soap off of my hands.  

This got me to thinking.

i generally will attempt to lift with foot, if possible.  if i can't lift with foot then i'll go ahead and lift with hand, having complete confidence in my ability to wash my hands and have them cleaner than a brain surgeon when i'm done.

sidenote:  during a recent trip to mexico i discovered that they all use flushers that you flush with your foot.  incredible. made me feel incredibly devolved.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2010, 10:02:12 AM »
Yep. Batshit crazy. 

i just wanted to point out to you that you're on really shaky ground here SBG.   really shaky.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 10:05:59 AM »

Exact same here.  Sometimes I can find an edge towards the top of the door if it doesn't shut all the way.  Also I count to 20 before washing the soap off of my hands.  

This got me to thinking.

i generally will attempt to lift with foot, if possible.  if i can't lift with foot then i'll go ahead and lift with hand, having complete confidence in my ability to wash my hands and have them cleaner than a brain surgeon when i'm done.

sidenote:  during a recent trip to mexico i discovered that they all use flushers that you flush with your foot.  incredible. made me feel incredibly devolved.

In Thailand, the gas station bathrooms were just a hole in the floor with corrugated porcelain foot rests on each side "for traction." Awkward, but possibly more sanitary.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2010, 10:06:57 AM »

This got me to thinking.

When you decide to #1 at a #2 station -  or are using a toilet at a friends house or something - and see that the toilet seat has been left in the down position, what do you do or what do you use in order to get it back up?

i generally will attempt to lift with foot, if possible.  if i can't lift with foot then i'll go ahead and lift with hand, having complete confidence in my ability to wash my hands and have them cleaner than a brain surgeon when i'm done.

sidenote:  during a recent trip to mexico i discovered that they all use flushers that you flush with your foot.  incredible. made me feel incredibly devolved.

In Thailand, the gas station bathrooms were just a hole in the floor with corrugated porcelain foot rests on each side "for traction." Awkward, but possibly more sanitary.
They don't get 'roids in Asia due to this.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 10:07:32 AM »

This got me to thinking.

how did you wash your shoes/feet after you used them?  :ohno:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »
If there is someone else in the bathroom I'll at least pretend to wash my hands.  Like, I'll pretend to push the button but really no soap comes out.  That way I don't have to actually take the time to rub it in and rinse it all off of my hands.  I can just put them in the water for a couple seconds.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 10:08:44 AM »

This got me to thinking.

Did you touch your shoe when you took it off that night? If so i'm sure you got piss germs all over your hands.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 10:14:51 AM »

This got me to thinking.

Did you touch your shoe when you took it off that night? If so i'm sure you got piss germs all over your hands.

Should probably start calling him Pisshands.   :driving:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 10:32:12 AM »

This got me to thinking.

how did you wash your shoes/feet after you used them?  :ohno:

I know! This was an especially big problem with wide feet (MORE SURFACE AREA!  :runaway:)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 10:32:38 AM »
Did any of you resident David Puddy germophobe frackers ever stop to think that part of the reason door handles are so disgusting is because you put the soles of your shoes on them?  How thoughtless of you.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 10:45:52 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12