Author Topic: War Damn  (Read 8298 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: War Damn
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:06 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »
When you see a squirrel run across the field do you yell "war squirrel". I don't get why a crowd would yell "war"  at an animal doing animal things.

War Eagle was a common name for the golden eagle.  And of course it isn't he same eagle from way back.  There have been 7 named eagles.
We have a Vet school and of of the specialties is raptors.

Well, what are their names?

War Eagle, War Eagle, War Eagle, War Eagle, War Eagle, War Eagle annnnnnd War Eagle. Happy?

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2014, 03:08:40 PM »
What kind of jackwagon educational institution allow large predatory birds to be admitted into athletic events....PETA!!

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2014, 03:28:22 PM »
When you see a squirrel run across the field do you yell "war squirrel". I don't get why a crowd would yell "war"  at an animal doing animal things.
This eagle was supposedly a Civil War POW.
there aren't any eagles in the confederate states and there never have been. some bad person fighting for the right to keep black people as slaves captured this bird while he was invading pennsylvania and then 30-some years later it tried to fly home while auburn was playing a whites vs. whites football game.

this is the story as they'll have you believe it.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2014, 03:36:19 PM »
This is bullshit!  Every single time I try to bring my eagle to the game, I am turned away and have to find a way to kennel EagleMAW quickly so that I can still catch the last three quarters or something.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2014, 03:37:52 PM »
This is bullshit!  Every single time I try to bring my eagle to the game, I am turned away and have to find a way to kennel EagleMAW quickly so that I can still catch the last three quarters or something.

Good thing Pterodactylry is of of the KSU veterinary medicine department's specialties.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2014, 03:40:16 PM »
I know, that's why I have trained bald damn willie to circle majestically above the stadium.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2014, 03:41:09 PM »
they will check inside your purses and satchels to make sure you arent trying to sneak an eagle into the game to hurl onto the field

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
Cargo shorts

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2014, 04:00:03 PM »
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/09/no_way_to_emulate_auburns_offe.html

"We don't have the personnel to work against that emulates the speed and the quickness and the strength and the size that they present," Snyder said.

your own coach thinks y'all cant keep up..

It's been said before:  Schemed.

They really need to learn that LHCBS can make any team sound like they are the 1972 Dolphins.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2014, 04:02:33 PM »
A couple of days ago LHC Bill Snyder was telling the media how "people keep saying Nick Marshall can't throw the football. Well, they aren't watching the same tape I've been watching because he can throw the football. He throws it all over the field and very well. We have our work cut out for us."

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2014, 04:05:47 PM »
Eagles Mostly Against War

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
WICHITA EAGLE
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2014, 04:33:55 PM »

War Eagle was a common name for the golden eagle.  And of course it isn't he same eagle from way back.  There have been 7 named eagles.

Don't be stupid....raptors have been extinct for a long time.  C'mon man!

Apparently you never saw a little documentary called Jurassic Damn Park, Raptors are real dude.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2014, 04:36:26 PM »
Lets try this again....

EMAW?

EMAW.  :thumbs:
It's not an acronym.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2014, 04:37:05 PM »

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2014, 04:40:15 PM »
Lets try this again....

EMAW?

EMAW.  :thumbs:
It's not an acronym.

Oh really? Like an acronym for "Every Man a Wildcat"

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »

Don't be stupid....raptors have been extinct for a long time.  C'mon man!

Apparently you never saw a little documentary called Jurassic Damn Park, Raptors are real dude.

:surprised:
@mikec2w

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2014, 05:25:49 PM »
Damn

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2014, 05:30:37 PM »
I find it odd a fan base that uses EMAW as a prized phrase poking their flimsy little peckers at a real tradition such as War Eagle. Since you cats are so responsive to edumication, lets indulge.

There are many stories surrounding the origins of Auburn's battle cry, "War Eagle." The most popular account involves the first Auburn football game in 1892 between Auburn and the University of Georgia. According to the story, in the stands that day was an old Civil War soldier with an eagle that he had found injured on a battlefield and kept as a pet. The eagle broke free and began to soar over the field, and Auburn began to march toward the Georgia end zone. The crowd began to chant "War Eagle" as the eagle soared. After Auburn won the game, the eagle crashed to the field and died, but according to the legend, his spirit lives on every time an Auburn man or woman yells "War Eagle!" The battle cry also functions as a greeting for those associated with the University. For many years, a live golden eagle has embodied the spirit of this tradition. The eagle was once housed on campus in The Eagle's Cage, but the cage was taken down and the eagle moved to a nearby raptor center.

GULLIBLE DAMN FANBASE
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2014, 05:40:34 PM »
I find it odd a fan base that uses EMAW as a prized phrase poking their flimsy little peckers at a real tradition such as War Eagle. Since you cats are so responsive to edumication, lets indulge.

There are many stories surrounding the origins of Auburn's battle cry, "War Eagle." The most popular account involves the first Auburn football game in 1892 between Auburn and the University of Georgia. According to the story, in the stands that day was an old Civil War soldier with an eagle that he had found injured on a battlefield and kept as a pet. The eagle broke free and began to soar over the field, and Auburn began to march toward the Georgia end zone. The crowd began to chant "War Eagle" as the eagle soared. After Auburn won the game, the eagle crashed to the field and died, but according to the legend, his spirit lives on every time an Auburn man or woman yells "War Eagle!" The battle cry also functions as a greeting for those associated with the University. For many years, a live golden eagle has embodied the spirit of this tradition. The eagle was once housed on campus in The Eagle's Cage, but the cage was taken down and the eagle moved to a nearby raptor center.

GULLIBLE DAMN FANBASE

Its clear you guys are out of material.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2014, 05:41:28 PM »

GULLIBLE DAMN FANBASE

Its clear you guys are out of material.

TERRIBLE DAMN POSTER
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2014, 05:44:14 PM »
AGAINST THE LANGUAGE!