Author Topic: Sun glasses thread  (Read 36819 times)

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
Re: Sun glasses thread
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2015, 08:45:10 PM »
fanman. bud.

"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2015, 09:40:39 PM »
ms wacky has a pretty good concept here.  i am now demanding that the du house that i abandoned half a liter of stoli at on fake patty's day fully reimburse me
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2015, 09:43:23 PM »
I mean, if you visit a friend 8 hours away, buy some booze, leave it, go home, do you really expect it to be there when you come back? I mean, WTF.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2015, 09:45:15 PM »
I mean, if you visit a friend 8 hours away, buy some booze, leave it, go home, do you really expect it to be there when you come back? I mean, WTF.

i do this all the time at houses just blocks away from my own.  consider it guest tax

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »

I would ignore it and hope it stops.  If you confront her about it, she may point things out that are uncomfortable and you would prefer not to talk about.
Yeah. I know. It's what I always do. She's always ready to pounce for some weird thing. Now she's bitching about her gf's boyfriend talking days off last week and this week for the tourney and how irresponsible it is. Wgaf?! The dude works for his family. I really should stop.
One of my friends is 40. He has a good job making much more than the $85k threshold that has been proposed. He is married with two kids. He took off last Thursday and Friday and is taking off this Thursday and Friday to watch basketball. He even drove to Greensboro 3 nights last week to watch the ACC Tournament.

He is very responsible.

Hey Wacky, come take just a little sip of this water. Just one sip. It is really refreshing.

Gonna win 'em all!
I thought you were talking about me.  except I took last thurs - fri, and this WED (not thurs) - fri.

also did the b12 not the ACC

I guess what I'm saying is your friend sounds like a major boner city usa stud

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 18, 2015, 09:57:56 PM »
We all do. This is just a "he's my friend thing" so it's mine after all the silly crap that's gone down recently. It is what it is. Oh well, go Wildcats (UK)!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 18, 2015, 10:23:40 PM »
also everyone needs to stop clowning on titos.  it's top shelf stuff that happens to be cheap. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2015, 10:24:35 PM »
You need to remind her you make more than a bartender at loto
Obviously. Even her friends tell me how much better I treat her. Like by a ton, but you know she'll come back with the no ambitions talk. Like I don't wanna make a bunch more. :Ugh:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2015, 10:27:34 PM »
wacky, figure up what your rent is per square foot and then tell her you're charging him rent for a quarter square foot (6"X6") for storing his vodka.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2015, 10:28:44 PM »
also everyone needs to stop clowning on titos.  it's top shelf stuff that happens to be cheap.
It is pretty great

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2015, 10:41:54 PM »
Hide the sunglasses in an old purse of hers.  Fill the titos up with water.  Get your crap out of the storage unit and lose the key after.  Break up in a email.  Bam.  Better life.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2015, 11:16:13 PM »
Hide the sunglasses in an old purse of hers.  Fill the titos up with water.  Get your crap out of the storage unit and lose the key after.  Break up in a email.  Bam.  Better life.

know a guy who this like a week ago. really went out like a boss.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2015, 11:19:34 PM »

know a guy who this like a week ago. really went out like a boss.

The Dubs have spoken. So let it be written so let it be done.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2015, 08:58:02 AM »
I want a wacky tv show.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2015, 11:14:08 AM »
She also said that she guesses I could drink out of the 1/3 of the bottle that's left, but I would need to replace it with a new handle. I. crap. You. Not. :lol:

Tell her you'll replace it but only with a 1/3 full bottle off ebay.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 11:19:25 AM by _33 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 19, 2015, 11:16:45 AM »
She also said that she guesses I could drink out of the 1/3 of the bottle that's left, but I would need to replace it with a new handle. I. crap. You. Not. :lol:

Drink it and then tell her you're going to buy a 1/3 full bottle on ebay to replace it.
:thumbs:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 19, 2015, 11:24:32 AM »
I'll buy, donate to various fests, 2 handles of Titos if you get her to post here.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 19, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
I'll buy, donate to various fests, 2 handles of Titos if you get her to post here.
Let's not get crazy here. I don't need to enhance the drama. I already let you guys know my faults anyways.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2015, 12:13:27 PM »
I honestly think it would be wise to do a little premarital counseling with someone before tying the knot. Actually I think all couples should do that.

Bigtime agree with Cf3 here. I don't care if it's done through a church or otherwise, but this is really helpful for a lot of people--and after reading this thread, it certainly seems like it would be helpful for my main man Wacky. It's kind of awkward to go through it at first, but the awkwardness is definitely worth it. Things like wage ultimata and the difference in response to sunglassesgate expose some pretty serious communication issues that need to be discussed outside of fights and message boards/text threads.

Anyone in the KC area know of any places/churches/programs Mrs. Wacky and Wacky could go to?

If possible, I would also like to encounter Cf3, dobbs (again!), CNS, and Mocat. Maybe we could have a GoodHusbandsPAK and invite others?

I missed this.  I'd like to get in on it.  We can all sit around tugging on each other's dicks about what great guys we are.  It's going to be rough ridin' fantastic and I cannot wait. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2015, 12:16:58 PM »
Also, wc08 there's no way it's going to work with her breaking your balls over everyday crap like this.  You'll wear down eventually if you haven't already.  Can't live like that with someone always down on you.  Sounds awful. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Sun glasses thread
« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2015, 12:23:42 PM »
well hell, if bread is in on the dick tugging , then I'm in too

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 19, 2015, 12:28:44 PM »
 :thumbs: Yeah, I pretty much let it fly last night. I went on a 45 minute rant about her breaking my balls, talking down to me, not being supportive when I needed her, not being good enough, etc. And I left her with a deer in the head lights type of look. Like I said, if things don't change soon, I'M OUT! I can't rough ridin' do this and this relationship doesn't have the base to last a marriage. My parents made it work with 2 kids, while being in college, blah blah blah. "enough is enough!" The next thing you knew...

I can change!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2015, 12:31:39 PM »
Did you do the thing I said?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 19, 2015, 12:32:05 PM »
Operation trap baby is probably in full affect now :frown:  be careful bud.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 19, 2015, 12:33:43 PM »
Let's not get crazy here. I don't need to enhance the drama. I already let you guys know my faults anyways.

First, lets not be selfish here  ;)
Besides, we could be like a useful group therapy session.  We could rebuild her and make her stronger, we have the technology.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting